This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FLeXi's Workout Log

Started by Bryce Warren, November 29, 2010 · 226 Replies · 13,023 Views

Bryce Warren

Starting now I'm going to be resting more, I'm guessing that's one issue with my strength/size increases being me not having time to heal properly. As well, I will be doing a schedule consisting of double sessions one day, single session the second, and resting on the third. After 2 rounds of this schedule completed I'll be taking 2 days rest.

1st Session:

Ring Strength Series: 4 Rounds

MU, XR Dip x 3, L-Sit To Shoulder Stand, Negative MU, Back Pull x 2, Tuck FL Row x 3, Tuck FL 5s, Tuck BL 5s

XR HS - 8 x 15s

Tuck Planche (Floor, Band Assisted) - 10 x 5s

2nd Session:

Embedded Tuck BL - 15s Followed By Tempo Wide Tuck L Pull-Up - x 3 (2,1,2)

Embedded Tuck FL - 15s Followed By Tempo HLL - x 4 (2,2,2)

Embedded XR L-Sit - 10s Followed By Tempo HeSPU (Piked, Feet Supported) x 5 (2,1,2)

Bridge Wall Walks - 1 x 10

Bryce Warren

Got to get to the gym again after skating which was nice, unfortunately I'm now out of cash so I don't think I'll be doin' that again for a while. Had a good last workout though, the giant set destroyed my shoulders.

Hang Clean - 10 x 6 (+85 LBS)

Giant Set: 4 Sets

Cast Wall Walks - x 2

Negative HeSPU (Close) - x 5

Cast Wall Walks - x 2

HeSPU (Wide) - x 5

Cast Wall Walks - x 2

Dips - x 15

Side Bends - 5 x 24 (12 Each Side) (+45 LB Plate)

Inverted Rows (Pronated, Wide) - 7 x 6

Bryce Warren

Here we go, day of lots of training followed by sparring. Now I'm ready for my few days of rest.

1st Session:

Giant Set: 3 Sets

GHR - x 5

SLS - x 10 (5 Each Leg)

HeS RLL - x 5

Shrimp (Beginner, Band Assisted) - 3 x 6 (3 Each Leg)

Giant Set: 4 Sets

L-Sit To Tuck PL PB - x 2

PPPU (+10 LBS) - x 5

L-Sit To Tuck PL PB - x 2

XR Push-Up - x 10

L-Sit To Tuck PL - x 2

XR Flies - x 10

Weighted Pike Stretch - 2 x 30s

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

2nd Session:

Giant Set: 4 Sets

BL Pull - x 2

OAPU - x 4

BL Pull - x 2

Tuck FL Pull - x 6

BL Pull - x 2

Towel Pull-Up - x 6

Sparring - 25:00

Bryce Warren

Last few days have been mostly healing up and resting from another sparring session along with it just being general rest days for me. Other than yesterday of course, first full day back again and it went excellent. Sleeping is starting to really annoy me as my body wants to wake up every few hours, and won't go back to sleep until 3-4 hours after waking, so I'm sleeping randomly through the day/night and it's messing me up. My first session back was at 2 a.m because I woke up feeling like I just drank a pound of sugar. Went back to bed, woke up and went for to the gym for my second session, I'll see if I can remember it.

1st Session:

Planche Lean - 15s Followed By PB Negative HSPU - x 3 (3s Mid/Near Bot Hold)

Embedded Tuck BL - 15s Followed By Assisted OAC - 6 (3 Each Arm)

Embedded Tuck FL - 15s Followed By Crank (L-Hang, Tucked Press) - x 3

GH - 3 x 15, 20, 20

2nd Session:

Deadlift - 3 x 10 (+85 LBS), 1 x 10 (+105 LBS), 1 x 7 (+125 LBS), 1 x 10 (+85 LBS)

Superset: 4 Sets + 1 Extra Of The 7s Push-Ups

HLL Full + Hip Extension - x 2

7s Push-Ups (7 Close, 7 Neutral, 7 Wide)

PB Dip To L-Sit - 5 x 5 (Tempo 2,0,2,1)

Superset: 4 Sets

DB Simultaneous Curl (+25 LB DBS) - x 7

Soldier Pull-Up (Close) - x 3 (5s Top Hold)

Incline Bench Press (+85 LBS) - 5 x 7

Wide-Grip Pull-Up - 1 x 5, 4 x 4, 5 x 3

DB Shrug (+65 LB DBS) - 5 x 10

Plate Shrug (+45 LB Plates) - 5 x 20

Superset: 5 Sets

V-Ups - x 10

Plate Side Bends (+45 LB Plate) - x 20 (10 Each Side)

Bryce Warren

Yaaaay time for a rest day, today was pretty intense so I'm happy for getting my day of peace and stretching. Must GROW!

Giant Set: 4 Sets

Cast Wall Walks - x 2

HeSPU (Face Wall, Neutral) - x 5

Cast Wall Walks - x 2

HeSPU (Wide) - x 7

Cast Wall Walks - x 2

DB Shoulder Press (17.5 LB DBS) - x 15

HLL Half (2s Top Hold) - 5 x 5

Arch-Ups (+35 LB Plate) - 4 x 7

Inverted Row (Supinated Grip) - 6 x 6

Plate Heel Raises (+45 LB Plates) - 6 x 20

Bryce Warren

Another excellent day of training, other than the fact that I woke up at 2 a.m full of energy after sleeping maybe 2 hours. This being the time I decided to do my first session because I wanted to get tired enough to get my ass back in bed. I slept 3 different times during the night/day to get the proper amount of sleep, freakin' lame. Besides that, GOOD NEWS! I have NEVER done sls where I actually felt my legs working really good, I don't know why but negatives slip my mind quite often, but they are EXCELLENT! More good news is my front lever is getting very strong, and my pull-up reps have increased (I haven't even really done regular pull-ups in quite some time). So I'm happy with how things are going, I'll be even happier when I start to lean out more.

1st Session:

Basic Ring Strength 1: 2 Sets

MU, Support 5s, Tuck BL 5s, Inverted Hang, Flat Tuck Front Pull Half x 3, Flat Tuck FL 5s, Inverted Hang

Basic Ring Strength 1: 2 Sets

2 Sets Assisted MU x 3, Support 5s, Tuck BL 5s, Inverted Hang, Flat Tuck Front Pull x 3, Flat Tuck FL 5s, Inverted Hang

Giant Set: 5 Sets

XR Support - 15s

XR Tuck FL - 15s

XR Tuck BL - 15s

2nd Session:

Assisted Negative SLS - 3 x 3 (3s Descent)

Giant Set: 5 Sets

PB Dip - x 15

Diamond Push-Up - x 10

PPPU - x 10

Pull-Ups - 5 x 7

Superset: 4 Sets

Korean Dips - x 10

Tricep Extensions - x 10

Towel Pull-Ups - 6 x 9

Hollow Hold - 3 x 40s

Bryce Warren

Missed logging three days including today, so I'm postin' em up now.

Wednesday, Jan. 18

XR Tuck FL Rows - 4 x 4

Assisted One-Arm Push-Up - 4 x 6 (3 Each Side)

Body Lever (Half-Lay) - 4 x 4

Planche Leans - 4 x 15s

Thursday, Jan. 19 (Guessing on this one, was drunk during it so I'm not sure on everything. That was a crap night)

Superset: 10 Sets

Chin-Up (Close) - x 7

XR Dip - x 7

XR Flies - 7 x 7

XR HeSPU - 6 x 3

Shrugs (+38 LB Each Hand) - 10 x 10

Friday, Jan. 20

HIIT Running (Sprint/Jog x 4 Sets, Run/Walk x 4 Sets, Repeat Cycle) - 10:00

Walking/Jogging - 10:00

Bryce Warren

Today was fairly good for training, my mind was elsewhere and it's been really tough the last while though. I barely pulled myself together to train today, even for the first session. But I forced myself to do it, because without the training I have nothing right now, it's keeping me sane. So yesterday was a rest day, and today I began my new routine, with specific exercises that will be repeated twice a week. One cycle consisting of 3 work days, followed by 1 day of rest, but each muscle group will be getting 3 good days rest being only worked twice a week.

Saturday, Jan. 21

1st Session:

Tuck FL Row - 4 x 5 (Bar)

Wide Behind The Neck Pull-Ups - 4 x 5

Serratus PPPU - 4 x 8 (These felt excellent, never felt such intense pressure and activation of the serratus muscles)

DB V-Press (Descend No Lower Than Shoulders - 4 x 4 (2s Bot Hold)

2nd Session:

Inverted Ring Curls (Knees Bent, Ring At 40*) - 4 x 5

L Chin-Up (+24 LBS) - 4 x 5

XR Tuck BL - 4 x 15s (Never felt so strong in these, I'm thinking because of the bicep work beforehand instead of starting with the FSP or just doing minor bicep work beforehand.)

Bryce Warren

So far, I love this routine, the exercises are all basically my favorites to do so I'm not dreading doing them repeatedly for the next few months. I'm actually stoked to see the improvement in each of them. I've already seen some since I last did these. My hespu from tripod was a lot better than it ever has been, I actually got into a hs a few times without stumbling or my bodyweight shifting back and falling down. EXCELLENT!

1st Session:

Floor HeSPU (Positive) - 4 x 3

HS Wall Runs (10 Minutes)(30s Rest Times, Avg. 20-25 Steps Each Set)

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

2nd Session:

XR RTO Dips - 4 x 3

XR PPPU - 4 x 3

Tuck PL Work (Lose Balance A Lot, Times Vary)

Bryce Warren

Posting up for yesterdays workout, which was legs :lol: Had some troubles walking down the stairs to leave the gym afterwards haha. Was a fun workout nonetheless though :D Nothing to say about today because it's a rest day! After the first run through of the chosen exercises, I feel excellent. Everything is varied nicely, working everything needed, and for the time being are really high intensity. Can't wait to see the progress after the first month! One thing I know I'll be adding for my next cycle will definitely be muscle-ups, that's going to be great.

1st Session:

Negative SLS (3s Descent) - 3 x 3

Piked GHR (About 100*) - 4 x 4

HLL + Hip Extension - 4 x 2

Hanging Windshield Wipers - 4 x 6 (3 Each Side)

Tuck FL (Bar) - 1 x 10s, 5 x 12s

Tuck FL Scapula Rows (Hips Above Shoulders) - 1 x 4, 3 x 5

2nd Session:

Negative Wall HS Tuck RLL - 3 x 3 (4s Descent)

Arch-Ups (+21 LBS) - 4 x 5

Floor L-Sit - 1 x 10s, 3 x 15s

Bryce Warren

Doing some fine-tuning of my routine today after going through 1 complete cycle. I've noticed my lats are getting a bit over-worked while having FL work being done on my leg day so that's being rotated into my pulling day. I decided to integrate TuT into this routine as well, and thinking of sticking with a 3,1,3 for most FBEs. Other than that, so far so good and I will continue todays routine while taking out the static FL due to just having worked this 2 days ago. My lats will already be fairly worn down after today without adding FL in. Onto the training for today, so far so good. I didn't sleep much last night, don't know why but I got jolted awake somehow after maybe 1-2 hours sleep, ate, took another hour sleep, then did my first session. I'll probably take one more nap before my 2nd session because I'm still a bit drowsy but I'm trying to get my sleeping in order so I can't sleep too much today. Need to stay tired so I can pass out early.

1st Session:

Inverted Ring Curls (Knees Bent, Rings At 70*)(3,1,3) - 4 x 3

L Chin-Up (+24 LBS)(3,1,3) - 4 x 3

Tuck BL - 4 x 15s

GH (Toes Touch) - 4 x 20s

EDIT:

Yea my muscles got raped during this session, my lats were hurtin' before I started and that's the main target of todays routine haha. Oh well, fixed, done with, and I still feel great and had a good workout sore or not.

2nd Session:

Wide Behind The Neck Pull-Ups (3,1,3) - 4 x 3

Tuck FL Row (Bar)(1,3,1) - 4 x 4

Serratus PPPU - 4 x 8

DB V-Press (15 LB DBS) (Descend No Lower Than Shoulders - 4 x 4 (4s Bot Hold)

Bryce Warren

These workouts are noooot easy to say the least :P But are highly enjoyable due to the challenge, and waiting for them to get a bit easier haha. Sure not looking forward to tomorrows workouts, legs and lower back are BRUTAL. Especially the negative SLS, huge weakness for me.

1st Session:

Floor HeSPU (Positive) - 4 x 3

HS Wall Runs (10 Minutes)(30s Rest Times, 30 Steps Each Set)

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

2nd Session:

XR RTO Dips - 4 x 3

XR PPPU - 4 x 3

Tuck PL Work (Half Of Sets Held A Good 5s)

Bryce Warren

Some more progressing today, which is awesome. As well as trying to set some more tempos, some things are a bit difficult as they are still incredibly hard for me, but I will set them in time when I'm sure it can be done for each rep.

1st Session:

Negative SLS (3s Descent) - 3 x 3

Piked GHR (About 100*) - 4 x 4

HLL + Hip Extension - 4 x 2

Hanging Windshield Wipers - 4 x 6 (3 Each Side)

Hollow Hold - 3 x 35s

2nd Session:

Negative Wall HS Tuck RLL - 4 x 3 (4s Descent)

Arch-Ups (+21 LBS)(4,0,3) - 4 x 5

Floor L-Sit - 3 x 20s

Bryce Warren

I don't get it...And I'm on the verge of becoming incredibly frustrated, just trying to hold it together at the moment. No matter how long I stay up I won't sleep until morning. I stayed up for 2 days sleeping a total of 1.5 hours, went to bed at 7 p.m, and am now sitting here awake again after waking at 11:30 p.m. I even went back to sleep, and woke up once again 7 minutes later. I think today I'm just going to stay up until 11 p.m, maybe taking 1 nap in the day time seeing as I have to train today. We'll see how it goes.

Bryce Warren

Well, I've got quite some time left until my routine cycle changes, BUT since the night will be a long one I decided to create my next cycle of exercises 8) I'm actually pretty stoked to get going on it, it's going to be fairly brutal especially on the first day. Yet that's the best part :lol: I'm not sure how exactly I'll be working in the HIIT/Sprints with this since my legs get destroyed from the actual leg work itself, but I'll figure out the rest days needed and where to put them when the time comes.

Day 1:

1st Session:

HSPU Negative -

Muscle-Up -

Planche -

XR HS -

2nd Session:

OAC -

FL Pull -

XR Support -

BL -

FL -

Day 2:

1st Session:

XR Bulgarian Push-Ups -

XR Bulgarian Rows -

Scapula Rows -

2nd Session:

HIIT Running -

Sprints -

Stretching Session -

Day 3:

1st Session:

Negative SLS -

GHR -

Cranks -

HLL Circular -

Hollow Hold -

2nd Session:

Wall HS RLL -

RLL -

XR L-Sit -

Bryce Warren

Another day done and over with. I'm debating whether or not to add in 1 more rest day, together with the first one. Once I'm finished this cycle I will decide, but wow this is pretty brutal. It might be due to the lack of sleep, or because I've just finished fine-tuning everything to perfect tempos that everything is so difficult. My sleep should be back to normal now since I woke up at 11 a.m (FINALLY) so we'll see how I feel through the next 2 days of training.

1st Session:

Inverted Ring Curls (Knees Bent, Rings At 70*/Hip Height)(3,1,3) - 4 x 3

L Chin-Up (+24 LBS)(3,1,3) - 4 x 3

Tuck BL - 4 x 15s

GH (Toes Touch) - 2 x 30s

2nd Session: *

Wide Behind The Neck Pull-Ups (3,1,3) - 4 x 3

Tuck FL Row (Bar)(1,3,1) - 4 x 4

Tuck FL (Bar) - 6 x 10s

Serratus PPPU - 4 x 8

DB V-Press (15 LB DBS) (Descend No Lower Than Shoulders - 4 x 4 (4s Bot Hold)

Bryce Warren

Yesterday wasn't bad, kept most reps/sets the same for this last cycle. Will be adding to it next cycle, depending on how difficult everything is still I'll either be adding an extra rep or a set. Looking forward to seeing the progress!

Monday, January 30

1st Session:

XR RTO Dips - 4 x 3

XR PPPU - 4 x 3

Tuck PL Work (Half Of Sets Held A Good 5s)

2nd Session:

Floor HeSPU (Positive) - 4 x 3

HS Wall Runs (10 Minutes)(30s Rest Times, 30 Steps Each Set)

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

Bryce Warren

Another day gone, struggling to maintain my training pace. The intensity just makes me not want to do it AGAIN, that's the problem with set exercises, sets, reps, tempos. For me I remember how hard it was the time before and it gets so hard to want to go through it again. I did manage to pull out of it though, completed both sessions and noticed further improvement. The exercise I find most difficult to improve is the HS Wall RLL Negatives. Half way through my lower back gets so tight from the amount of tension it creates, making it difficult to complete the sets. It's unbelievable how difficult they really are. Gives me something to look forward to though, I always love getting a good grasp on difficult exercises and watching the progress through them. On an unrelated note I have 3 appointments worth of work to be done at the dentist from failure to floss LOL, and wisdom teeth pull/cleaning. It'll be a fun week for me...

1st Session:

Negative SLS (3s Descent) - 3(4 On Left Leg To Try And Balance Strength In Both Legs) x 3

Piked GHR (About 100*) - 4 x 4

HLL + Hip Extension - 4 x 2

Hanging Windshield Wipers - 4 x 6 (3 Each Side)

Hollow Hold - 2 x 40s

2nd Session:

Negative Wall HS Tuck RLL - 4 x 3 (4s Descent)

Arch-Ups (+27 LBS)(3,1,3) - 4 x 4

Floor L-Sit - 3 x 20s

Bryce Warren

Currently on my well-deserved rest days, which I have no upped to 2 instead of 1. 6 Intense sessions out of 7 days is quite a bit of work even when muscle groups are being spread out. So I'll see how I feel after 2 days of rest, it should be just perfect though. Which also makes my next cycle of exercises easier to manage with the HIIT being thrown in. So far I've finished 3 cycles of this routine, and it feels great, improvements are being made all over. My strength, lbm, size, everything seems to be working just perfectly. In fact I'm going to be boosting my calories to around 27-3000 training days, and 23-2500 rest days. Seems to be the perfect amount to get the most out of my training, so I'll see how that goes. Recently I was probably topping around 22-2500 at most, I've been shredding out fairly well, but I want to see more size increases. I'm pretty sure I feel like I'm getting bigger BECAUSE I've been shredding fat, not necessarily growing as much as I could be.

Just to post up stats:

Age - 20 (21 in 5 more days)

Height - 5'11

Weight - 156

I'll be updating with an estimated body fat percentage once I get my calipers this Friday. Might also do measurements, just to really get the details on what I'm doing and how well it works. Last but not least I've been on a de-load of creatine for the last 5 days now just so I can keep track and not forget :P

Bryce Warren

Today is my last day of rest after having wisdom teeth pulled! Ready to go head first back into training, and kicking it up a notch. I'll be increasing the reps/sets on most exercises tomorrow so I'm pretty pumped to see how it goes. Everything is healed up nicely, along with my wrist which was swollen from fighting quite some time ago. Good to feel 100% again. As for the measurements, they won't be up for a bit since the order for the calipers got screwed up apparently, go figure. Another week for me to wait at the least. Anyways that's the update so far, tomorrow it all begins again ;)

Bryce Warren

As per usual, 4.5 hours of sleep and I'm up and full of energy. At least this time my rest days are over and I'm ready to start training again. Even though today was brutal with adding an extra rep to each set, it felt great just to be doing it. Just barely finishing each set of 4 tempo reps for each exercise, I managed to pull through. So 1 session is down, and I'm looking forward to getting into the gym later for the 2nd :P I know it won't be easy, but nothing feels better than increasing the intensity and completing it without fail.

1st Session:

Inverted Ring Curls (Knees Bent, Rings At 70*)(3,1,3) - 4 x 4

L Chin-Up (+24 LBS)(3,1,3) - 4 x 4

Tuck BL - 3 x 20s

GH (Toes Touch) - 2 x 30s

EDIT: Well that figures, I got sick after eating some buckwheat groats. Still not feeling 100% better and I've been "sleeping" all day. Just waiting for it to go through my system and get out of my body then I'll be fine, not really sure why this happened but it was not a good feeling. Didn't help that my family made as much noise as possible being drunk listening to loud music to keep me from getting any sort of decent rest. Inconsiderate people, way to make things more miserable.

Bryce Warren

Another day passed, and barely survived my workout. I felt great after sleeping who knows how long today, so I decided I'd pick up my training where I left off, and finish the last session I had from the day I got sick. Apparently doing this made my stomach feel pretty horrible during each set, only on specific exercises though. I went all the way to the gym though so I had to finish, half a training day in 7 days just gets to me. After struggling through the first 2 exercises (the ones that made me feel sick), the rest felt awesome. I finished everything perfectly, without flaw, even whilst increasing the reps(or)sets for each exercise. So all in all I'm glad I went through with it and didn't quit right away, hopefully I can get a decent amount of sleep tonight and feel even better tomorrow.

1st Session:

Wide Behind The Neck Pull-Ups (3,1,3) - 4 x 4

Tuck FL Row (Bar)(1,3,1) - 5 x 4

Tuck FL (Bar) - 6 x 10s (I toned this down due to really focusing on retracting the scapula and locking arms)

Serratus PPPU - 4 x 10

DB V-Press (15 LB DBS) (Descend No Lower Than Shoulders - 4 x 5 (4s Bot Hold)

Bryce Warren

Oh yea, finished both sessions today. It wasn't anywhere close to easy, but it's been done! I've improved in every area and am thrilled with the results I'm getting so far. It sucks that I had a whole week of being incapacitated between having my wisdom teeth pulled and getting sick, but it has not slowed me down in the slightest since I felt good enough to train again. I even managed a full body foam roller session after my last strength session today which was painful but awesome at the same time, will be doing this more often cause my muscles are holy crap knotted. I had forgotten how painful it could be after ignoring this for so long, not cool. One thing I'm particularly excited about is properly training the planche now, I've come to realize having your fingers facing backwards is substantially more difficult than even having them out to the side. I knew it was more difficult but I never noticed to what extent, and it's a very wide margin. So I started training them with a band around the waist for assistance and fingers turned out, I managed to hold a good 10 seconds after doing 6 sets of 5s, then noticing I could easily do more. So I'm expecting a really good turn-out with planche training from now on since I've got things down properly.

1st Session:

XR RTO Dips - 5 x 3

XR PPPU - 5 x 3

Tuck PL (Fingers Out, Band Assisted) - 6 x 5s, 1 x 8s, 2 x 10s

2nd Session:

Floor HeSPU (Positive) - 5 x 3

HS Wall Runs (10 Minutes)(30s Rest Times, 35 Steps Each Set)

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

Bryce Warren

Awesome, another cycle has been completed! My body is spent and I'm ready for my 2 beautiful rest days. Which will be spent bowling and going to see Safe House which I'm expecting great things from. Getting back to the training, so far I've been successful in a rep or a set to each exercise, or increasing work done in general, whatever needed to be done. The odd occasion I'm keeping the same set for 3 cycles hopefully no more than that, front lever and l-sit for example are a bit slower, but I can feel them getting stronger at the same time, so progressing nonetheless. I might have to take out the hanging windshield wipers due to feeling my old tendonitis in the elbow during them, so it's possible that I'll take it out and leave the space empty, the HLL seem to kick my ass all over the place anyways. That and obliques are annoying to try and target without being able to do human flags anywhere :roll:

1st Session:

Negative SLS (3s Descent) - 4 x 3

Piked GHR (About 100*) - 4 x 5

HLL + Hip Extension - 4 x 3

Hanging Windshield Wipers - 4 x 10 (5 Each Side)

Hollow Hold - 2 x 45s

2nd Session:

Negative Wall HS Tuck RLL - 5 x 3 (4s Descent)

Arch-Ups (+27 LBS)(3,1,3) - 4 x 4

Floor L-Sit - 3 x 20s

Bridge Wall Walks - 1 x 10

Bryce Warren

After todays session I'm starting to think pairing inverted ring curls and l chin-ups is too much, even though the load is different with chin-ups it still requires a decent amount of bicep strength. Inverted curls being more isolated that makes the chin-ups quite difficult right after. So, my substitution will involve throwing in xr support swings and swinging supports to take over the chin-ups spot. I haven't ever had the chance to work these religiously so it should be fun! So, since I already did my first session of the day, this will be the last time the chin-ups are involved.

1st Session:

Inverted Ring Curls (Knees Bent, Rings At 70*)(3,1,3) - 4 x 4

L Chin-Up (+24 LBS)(3,1,3) - 4 x 4

Tuck BL - 3 x 20s

GH (Toes Touch) - 2 x 30s

EDIT:

2nd Session:

Wide Behind The Neck Pull-Ups (3,1,3) - 4 x 4

Tuck FL Row (Bar)(1,3,1) - 5 x 4

Tuck FL (Bar) - 6 x 10s

Serratus PPPU - 4 x 10

DB V-Press (15 LB DBS) (Descend No Lower Than Shoulders - 4 x 5 (4s Bot Hold)