This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FLeXi's Workout Log

Started by Bryce Warren, November 29, 2010 · 226 Replies · 13,023 Views

Bryce Warren

Today is a very restful day, I'm sore head to toe so all today consisted of was eating, games, shows, and stretching (this felt awesome). I was also reading a bit more on rings and just looking around at all the exercises, see if there's anything else I feel like throwing into my training that I overlooked. One thing will be presses for sure, they were so difficult before and I just couldn't get into them for some reason. Now I'm starting to get more serious about different skills so I'm really wanting to get the press down.

Hopefully by the next time I wake up, I'll be ready to train some more, the way I feel right now I'm kind of doubting it but who knows. Main thing I'm waiting for is just my biceps to heal, hurts to flex them even a little, and a lot of my focus is on straight arm strength now. Crossed fingers for "morning" (Wacked sleeping schedule).

Bryce Warren

Was only awake for about 6 hours cause of being so exhausted and sore, but I still managed to get a session in of FSPs. I'm always stoked to get into them now, the only thing I don't like is active flexibility, I can get l-sits parallel but it's still difficult, I'm way behind in pike presses on parallettes as well. All in all, still fun.

XR HS - 5 x 45,30,30,30,30

L-Sit to Tuck Planche - 4 x 1 (2s hold, 5s to planche, 3s hold, 3s to l-sit, finish with attempted pike press (feet always hit floor, just attempting to push hips up as much as possible))

Superset: 5 sets

XR Support - 15s

XR Tuck FL - 15s

Bryce Warren

Well I found out there's only 2 classes left for this course so I'm stoked to be through with it all and be a certified trainer and continue with the business without worry. Every gym I go to there's always people interested in what I'm doing and talking to me about it all so I can tell there's a lot of potential for bodyweight training around here. Aside from that, I've been sleeping most of the last 20 hours lol, but I managed one session plus swimming so far. Probably more to come as the night goes, I'm a bit tired but I think I've got another session in me.

1st Session:

GHR Piked - 4 x 4

PB Dips - 4 x 4 (+70 LBS)

HLL - 4 x 4 (+5 LBS)

Wide-Grip Pull-Ups - 4 x 4

Swimming - 25m intervals 2 min rest x 8

Muscle-Up Training In Pool - 6 x 2 (I found this is the perfect way to train this exercise, on the ledge of the pool, it cuts down your bodyweight so you can do strict muscle-ups with a straight body with minimal leaning. It's still very challenging, especially on ledges that are above the water height, so I'm going to be training these in the water quite often from now on and see how the progress goes with them over the next month or two. Will be updating on this for sure.)

Bryce Warren

Well, went to sleep once again for about 4 hours, that's the 4th time I've been to bed in the last 48 hours I think lol. For some reason my body doesn't want to sleep more than 4 at a time. Anyways, got through another session, feeling the tendonitis in my elbow because of the workout I had to do for my course that someone else made. So I'll be icing it after I finish writing this.

1st Session:

Chin-Ups - 4 x 3 (+50 LBS)

Close-Grip HeSPU From Tri-Pod (Positive Only) - 4 x 2

XR Elevated Row (Palms In) - 4 x 10

Superset: 6 Sets

XR Tuck FL - 10s

XR Tuck BL - 10s

Bryce Warren

Another day gone, but the pain stays. At the current moment, I can't move my fingers/wrist very well, nor walk because of bruising on my shins/a very swollen ankle that I cannot extend, so it stays limp when I walk. This all the cause of me and my bros 20 minute fight session, fun when you're goin' at it, painful once you stop.

1st Session:

XR HSPU - 4 x 30,30,30,40

Superset: 4 Sets

XR Tuck FL - 15s (Improved)

XR Tuck BL - 15s (Improved, getting a lot easier, and this is training palms back now)

XR Support - 2 x 60s (Improved)

OAC - 4 x 3 (2 Finger Assist) (Improved)

HeSPU (Wall) Close-Grip - 4 x 2 (Major improved, wasn't able to touch my head to the floor last time I attempted this. The close-grip destroys me)

2nd Session:

Body strengthening - 30 minutes

Fight session - 20 minutes

Now that I look at it, not bad of a day, noticing improvements everywhere in my training which is awesome. Only downside is I'm unable to move.

Bryce Warren

After 12 hours of sleep, I'm able to walk which is nice, most of the pain is caused by flexion passed a certain point, moving any other direction is pretty good. So basically I'll be using this post to update on my nutrition, comments for this as always would be great. A typical day is something around this:

Goals : Decent hypertrophy, strength gains, lean out to 6-7% bf (Doesn't feel like it'll ever happen)

1st Meal: 4 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, lightly sea salt, 1 piece of fruit

Before Workout Supplements: creatine, arginine

PWO Shake: 30g lactose-free shake (testing these, having reactions to the normal whey I took (rashes)), 1 banana, 5g creatine

2nd Meal: (30 minutes after shake): beef/pork, sweet potato

3rd Meal: chicken, tbsp honey mustard, 1 piece of fruit

4th Meal: beef/pork/chicken, veges

5th Meal: Tuna, tbsp honey mustard (I know, salmon, unfortunately I had reactions to that as well, so back to tuna it is)

Rest Days: Meals usually don't change, I suppose I should be cutting back on these days.

My fruit varies from: Bananas, apples, oranges, blueberries, grapes, strawberries (Almost always have these, sometimes a few more are added, but not normally)

Generally I'll have more than 1 serving of veges, it's pretty random though so I just threw it in once. The only sauce I use is honey mustard because it goes with so many different things, so I'm hoping something small like that won't make a difference.

I also run out of beef and pork fairly often so chicken, eggs, and bacon are pretty much a daily thing for me. Eggs and bacon usually only once, chicken can be several times. I buy cooked whole chickens so I just chow on it throughout the day, makes things simple.

I also saw slizz saying shots of olive oil is good for upping the calories, I've been doing that with the meals of chicken and beef usually, 1-2 times a day.

Bryce Warren

Time to update on some stuff I hadn't posted yet, which is the last 2 days of training after having 2 long days of healing from the last fight. Still obviously not in the best condition and I have to cut out a few things that put too much pressure on the wrists such as muscle-ups :evil: and planche :evil::evil: , but I can train nonetheless so here we go.

Sunday, Nov.27th

1st Session:

Ring Strength Series: 4 Sets

Support 5s, RTO Dip x 3, Drop To Inverted Hang, Inverted Chin-Up x 3, FL Tuck 5s, 1/2 FL Pull x 3, BL Tuck 5s, 1/2 BL Pull x 3

XR FL Tuck - 5 x 15s

XR HS - 6 x 20,20,25,25,25,25

XR GH (Toes Touch) - 4 x 20s

2nd Session:

Wide-Grip Pull-Up - 4 x 5

HeSPU (Wall, Elbows In) - 4 x 3

OAC Assisted (Palms In, 2 Finger Assist) - 4 x 3

HS RLL (Wall, Tuck Negatives) - 4 x 3 (4s Descent)

Monday, Nov.28th

XR Support - 2 x 60s

XR BL Tuck - 4 x 15s

XR Dips (+30 LBS) - 4 x 3

XR Elevated Rows (Sup, +30 LBS) - 4 x 5

That takes care of the stuff I missed. Oddly enough after my workout yesterday I was dead tired and passed out around 7, I figured I'd just nap but I actually slept until 4 a.m. Anyway, I'll be updating about my workout that I will be starting in about 1 hour. Hypertrophy day, stoked!

Bryce Warren

Updating on everything I missed so far, which is quite a bit. Even threw a rest day in there lol, doesn't happen too often for me.

Tuesday, Nov. 29

Superset: 5 Sets

XR Push-Up - x 8

Weighted Bag Bench Flies - x 8 (+40 LB Bags)

Superset: 5 Sets

Upright Row - x 10 (+60 LBS)

Lateral DB Raise - x 8 (+10 LB DBS)

Superset: 4 Sets

XR Inverted Chin (Piked) - x 8

BB Curl - x 10 (+40 LBS)

Superset: 5 Sets

Weighted HS Shrug - x 12 (+30 LBS)

BB Shrug - x 10, 10, 12, 12, 12 (+125 LBS)

Wednesday, Nov. 30

Ring Strength Series: 3 Sets

L-Sit 5s, Lower To Hanging L, Skin The Cat x 2, L Chin-Up x 3, Inverted Chin-Up x 3, Tuck BL 5s

Giant Set: 4 Sets

XR Support - x 15s

XR L-sit - x 10s

XR Tuck FL - x 15s

Thursday, Dec. 1

Stretching - 30 Minutes

Friday, Dec. 2

I'm almost certain there were two sessions here, I just don't remember what it was, and it wasn't written down which sucks. Got everything except one session out of 5 days lol.

Skull Crusher (Knees) - 4 x 4

Skin The Cat (Half) - 4 x 2,3,3,3

Weighted L Chin-Up - 4 x 2,3,3,3 (+18 LBS)

XR HeSPU - 4 x 5,5,4,4

Saturday, Dec. 3

1st Session:

XR HS - 4 x 25s

Pull-Up - 4 x 3 (+40 LBS)

Parallette HSPU Negatives - 4 x 3 (5s)

HLL Top Half - 4 x 5

2nd Session:

Uphill 100m Sprint - x 3 (+40 LBS) (Best time, 11s)

Uphill 100m Sprint - x 2 (Best time, 10s)

Zig-Zag Uphill 400m - x 1

Standing Heel Raise - 4 x 12 (+120 LBS)

Archup - 4 x 5 (+15 LBS)

Body Strengthening - 30 Minutes

Bryce Warren

Posting up for yesterday, was a long day and by the end I couldn't move and barely sleep without pain. Our sparring session started out slow then started progressing in the intensity level until we were full out going at it, so naturally, I'm bruised and ready for a nice healing process. Although I am impressed with how much I healed during my 7 hours of sleep after my cold bath (I only soak my legs because they get the worst of it, and I can't fit in my bloody tub.)

Sunday, Dec. 4

1st Session:

XR PPPU - 4 x 3

XR Inverted Elevated Rows (Supinated) - 4 x 5 (+30 LBS)

XR Planche Leans - 4 x 4 (Wow, what a difference from ground, these felt almost impossible)

Yewkis Flat Tuck - 4 x 4

BB Bicep Curl - 4 x 2 (+80 LBS)

2nd Session:

Wide Pull-Up (Palms In) - 4 x 5

BB Shoulder Press - 4 x 3 (+112 LBS)

Pull-Up (Palms In) - 4 x 3 (+40 LBS)

Body Strengthening - 30 Minutes

Sparring - 60 Minutes

Bryce Warren

That looks interesting..Actually gunna give that a try very soon. Thanks.

Bryce Warren

Catching up on the last 2 days, and having realized I totally forgot about embedded work with statics and how much I loved this type of routine. It just popped into my head during my last workout and I went right to it, I've never felt so good after a workout! This will definitely be something I keep up in the future, won't let it slip my mind again.

Wednesday, Dec. 7

1st Session:

Superset: 4 Sets

Chin-Up - x 8

BB Curl - x 10 (+40 LBS)

Superset: 3 Sets

PB Dips - x 10 (+30 LBS)

Bench Flies - x 10 (+30 LBS Each Arm)

Shrugs - 4 x 14 (+120 LBS (+50 Vest, 35 Each Arm))

BB Wrist Curls - 5 x 15 (+70 LBS)

BB Reverse Wrist Curls - 5 x 12 (+50 LBS)

2nd Session:

Superset: 4 Sets

Wide HeSPU - x 10

DB Front Raise - x 10 (+10 LB DBS)

Superset: 5 Sets

Wide Pull-Up - x 5

Wide-Grip Standing BB Row - x 10 (+84 LBS)

Superset: 4 Sets

HLL Tuck - x 10

V-Up - x 10

Thursday, Dec. 8

1st Session:

Superset: 5 Sets

PB Tuck Planche Push-Up - x 5

OAC Top Hold (1 Finger Assist) - 5s (each arm)

Superset: 5 Sets

PB L-Sit - 12s

HLL Full - x 5

Test Set:

BL Flat Tuck - 5s (Still too straining on elbows, but I'm getting there for sure. This is with palms down)

XR FL Tuck Row - x 3

Superset: 4 Sets

BL Tuck - 15s

XR FL Tuck Row - x 3

2nd Session:

Superset: 4 Sets

FL Tuck - 15s

GHR (Piked) - x 4,4,5,5 (No assistance after the first set, improved)

PB HeSPU Close-Grip (Wall) - 4 x 2,3,3,2 (Realized back was arching with 3 reps, so sticking with 2 for now. Head went down to about PB level, maybe a bit before, this needs work!)

XR HS - 4 x 30s

Standing Heel Raise - 5 x 10 (+82 LBS)

Friday, Dec. 9 (TODAY)

Stretching - 30 minutes

ONTO THE NEXT SESSION TOMORROW! Had a good rest today with just stretching so I'm all pumped for tomorrow, bring it!

Bryce Warren

Pretty good day today, finished exam for personal training. After having been frustrated because I apparently failed by 1 question, and later finding out the genius who marked my exam, made 3 mistakes, I passed as I thought I did. So all works out in the end. I think this was more of a test for me psychologically. I made a decision to keep any and all negativity out of my life, trying to be positive and continue with a good attitude no matter the situation. This little dilemma caused me to get frustrated of course, mostly due to the fact that I would've failed by 1 question, and I don't agree with a few of the answers on the exam, in all honesty they are just trickery and actually false for people who know proper form, which is what personal trainers are there for. So everything together, I passed my exam, but failed my life test. That's a lesson learned for me though, have patience. Rambling over, 1st session layout time.

1st Session:

Ring Strength Series: 4 Sets

Assisted MU, Support 5s, RTO Dip x3, Roll Back To Inverted Hang, Inverted Chin x3, FL Pull (Tuck) x3, Back Pull (Tuck) x3, BL Tuck 5s

Superset: 4 Sets

Cuban Press (Top Half) - x 4 (10 LB DBS, Tempo 3,0,3)

Serratus Push-Up - x 10

Hollow Hold - 2 x 60s

Note: MU is only assisted because of the wrist still being bruised from my last sparring session. So full weight using false grip doesn't work so well. On a good note, it's healing! I couldn't even do assisted before. :lol:

UPDATE:

2nd Session:

Wide Grip Tuck L Pull-Up - 5 x 3

XR Incline PPPU - 4 x 3

Oblique Hold (Supported by lying on a bench only up to top of hip, feet hooked under solid object) - 5 x 12s (Each Side)

GH (1 Toe Each Foot Supporting) - 4 x 15s

Bryce Warren

First day using my rings while they're attached to 3 support beams that are bunched together, which now allows me to have more room! Never been more stoked to use my rings, and use them I shall.

1st Session:

OAPU - 5 x 2 (2 Finger Assist)

360 Pull - 5 x 2,2,2,3,3 (Attempting flat tucks on the front pull section, and just tuck for back pull section)

XR HeSPU - 5 x 4

Cast Wall Walk - x 10 (2 Sets of 5)

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10 (My arms were shaking during these trying to stay flat against the wall, grrr tight shoulders not fun)

UPDATE:

2nd Session:

HeSPU (Positive Phase, Floor) - 4 x 3

HLL Circular - 4 x 4

XR Planche Lean - 6 x 10s

PB Planche Tuck - 6 x 10s

After everything, my biceps are toast. They are now in pain, and tomorrow I think will be a sprinting day.

Bryce Warren

Went for an adventurous run/walk into town. Walking around on my hands, sprinting, random pull-ups/yewkis etc. Was a pretty fun day, cold, but fun. It was about 2 hours in total that I was gone.

Tomorrow, I think I might end up doing the same thing, I kind of enjoyed it :lol: Nice change of pace.

Bryce Warren

Posting up for yesterday since I forgot as per usual. After my first session, I decided to throw some football style training in, get my heart rate flyin and get me sweating good. All I can say is it worked, and I had a blast doing it.

Tuesday, Dec. 13

1st Session:

XR Support Swings - 6 x 10

Bulgarian Pull-Ups - 1 x 3

Bulgarian Tuck L Pull-Ups - 4 x 3

XR Push-Up - 7 x 10

Chin-Up - 10 x 8

PB Dip - 10 x 5 (+45 LBS)

HLL Tuck - 4 x 10

Floor V-Sit - 2 x 60s

2nd Session:

10 Yard Sprint - x 10 (Rest 10 seconds, which was spent jogging back to the line then going again :P) (+18 LB Vest)

20 Yard Sprint - x 10 (Rest 15-20 seconds) (+18 LB Vest)

40 Yard Sprint - x 10 (Rest 25-30 seconds)

Giant Set: 3 Sets (Done with 24 LB Vest)

Agility Ladder Sideways Run - x 4 Rows

Jump Squats - x 5

Step-Ups - x 20

Side-To-Side - 3 x 20

Other than that I scattered some stuff together just to keep moving, sprint starts, broad jumps, etc. Good day of training, and another one ahead for today :mrgreen: Very surprised I'm not sore from all of that

Bryce Warren

Had a good last workout before taking a few days off, pretty sore and fairly tired so it should do me some good. I'm getting obsessed with working power in my legs, just adds something new into the routine and gets me looking for new ideas.

I'll try and remember everything I did, it was written down on my computer but it decided to restart during the night so I lost it. Hate it when it does that...

Bench Press - 10 x (5 x 10, 1 x 9, 4 x 8) (+119 LBS)

BB Bicep Curls - 7 x 8 (+52 LBS)

BB Squat - 4 x 10 (+119 LBS)

Partner Resisted Cat Walk - 2 x 30 yards (+180 LBS)

Partner Resisted Sprints - 7 x 40 yards

Superset: 10 Sets

BB High Rows (Pro) - x (5 x 8, 5 x 10) (+70 LBS)

Agility Ladder Side Run - x 6 Rows

Now time for a few days rest including stretching, sauna, and some nice cold showers seeing as they're all I have anymore. With any luck at all, I'll be ready for some shin strengthening by then. They've been too bruised to continue with any sort of kicking, along with my forearm which is also healing nicely.

Bryce Warren

Alrighty then, posting up for yesterdays and todays workouts. So far with the 3 meals a day I feel excellent, bf appears to be dropping, and size appears to be increasing along with my strength. Supplements of course I'm assuming are having some effect on this as well, and I'm impressed so far.

Friday, Dec. 16

Stretching - 45 Minutes

Saturday, Dec. 17

Muscle-Up To 10s Support - x 6

Tuck Wide L Pull-Up - 4 x 4

Front Pull Negative Flat Tuck - 6 x 2

XR PPPU Elevated - 5 x 3

Planche Training - 10 Minutes

XR Support - 2 x (50, 35s)

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

Sunday, Dec. 18

1st Session:

Giant Set: 1 Set

Wide Pull-Up (10s Top Hold On Last Rep) - x 4

Wide Pull-Up (10s Top Hold On Last Rep) - x 4

Close-Grip Chin-Up (2s Hold At Mid And Top Of Each Rep) - x 5

Phorm Pull-Up (10s Top Hold) - x 1

Soldier Pull-Up Static (10s Hold Shoulder To Bar, 5s Head To Bar : Switch Grip And Repeat) - x 1

Max Close-Grip Pull-Up (Fast Positive, Slow Negative) - x 3

Giant Set: 3 Sets

PB Dip (5s Hold Mid/Bot) - x 5

Close Push-Up (5s Hold Mid/Bot) - x 3

XR Dip - x 5

Skull Crush - x 4 (5s descent)

Superset: 3 Sets

HLL Half - x 10, 10, 8

V-Up - x 10, 10, 8

L-Sit Paddle - 2 x (25, 20)

2nd Session:

Giant Set: 4 Sets

XR Tuck FL Row - x 4

Tuck Yewkis - x 4

XR Row (Sup, 5s Top Hold) - x 3

Finish With : Max XR Tuck FL - 2 x (15s, 17s)

Giant Set: 3 Sets

Wide HeSPU (Wall, 2s Mid Hold) - x 4

Diamond HeSPU (Wall) - x 3

XR HeSPU (2,2,2) - x 2

XR HS - 15s

Finish With : Max HS Wall Run - 2 x (40 Steps, 44 Steps)

Giant Set: 4 Sets

HS Shrug - x 20

PB Shrug - x 20

XR Shrug - x 7

Superset: 4 Sets

Chin-Up (2s Mid Hold, 2s Top Hold, 2s Mid Hold) - x 4

Inverted Chin-Up (5s Top Hold) - x 3

YEEEA BOOIII, finished all of it and I still feel excellent. I'm thinking it's the 14 hours of sleep I had last night, plus the 1 hour nap before my 2nd session today. I've found the key to greatness, MORE SLEEP! Now, for tomorrow if I have the energy, I will be destroying my chest, lower back, and legs. I should be good to go, but who knows I've randomly become super sore plenty of times. If this is the case, it will only be lower back and legs, I know those muscles will be ready to tear it up.

Bryce Warren

Last two days have been pretty good, I was pretty beaten after everything yesterday so today was light on the upper body while getting my legs and core done. Hoping tomorrow my upper body will be ready again by tomorrow, got some trainin' to do!

Sunday, Dec. 18

1st Session:

Superset: 5 Sets

XR Flies (2s Hold Mid, 2s Hold Bot, 2s Hold Top) - x 4

PB PPPU - x 8

Wall HS RLL Tuck Negative (6s descent) - 4 x 3

Skin The Cat Tuck - 4 x 3

L-sit (Floor) - 3 x 15s

L-Sit (PB) - 2 x 15s

2nd Session:

20 Yard Sprint - x 8

40 Yard Sprint - x 5

Explosive Heel Raise - 4 x 15

Explosive Heel Raise (+45 LBS) - 4 x 15

Scapula Rows - 4 x 15 (Supposed to be in 1st session but forgot, oh well)

Monday, Dec. 19

1st Session:

HS/HeSPU Training - 30:00

2nd Session:

Giant Set: 4 Sets

Low Lunge (+30 LBS) - x 7 Each Side

Low Squat (+30 LBS) - x 7

XR Ab Pull (2s Extension Hold) - x 7

Body Lever (Partial, 2s Extension Hold) - x 4

Superset: 1 Set (Did an extra set of this after I did 4 with legs included, so that's what this is)

XR Ab Pull (2s Extension Hold) - x 7

Body Lever (Partial, 2s Extension Hold) - x 4

HeSPU Training - 15:00

Martial Arts - 20:00

Bryce Warren

Missed many days, so here is my update on it all :P

Tuesday, Dec. 20

Not sure here so I'm assuming I rested haha :mrgreen:

Wednesday, Dec. 21

Giant Set: 4 Sets

XR PPPU (Knees) - x 4

OAC Assisted (2 Fingers) - x 3 Each Arm

Body Lever (Half Lay) - x 4

HeSPU Close (Wall) - 4 x 4

XR HS - 4 x 30s

Thursday, Dec. 22

Giant Set: 4 Sets

XR Support - 15s

XR Tuck FL - 15s

XR Tuck BL - 15s

Bulgarian Tuck L Bulgarian Pull-Up - 5 x 3

Wide HeSPU - 4 x 3 (+24 LBS)

Friday, Dec. 23

1st Session:

Giant Set: 4 Sets

HeSPU (Wide, Wall) - x 5 (2s Bot Hold)

Lateral DB Raise - x 4 (3s Top Hold) (+10 LB DBS)

HS (Wall) - 20s

Superset: 4 Sets

XR Flies - x 5 (2s Top/Bot Hold)

XR Push-Up - x 5

Push-Up Cross Hold - 6 x 10s

L Pull-Up (Wide, Tuck) - 4 x 4

2nd Session:

Martial Arts - 45:00

Saturday, Dec. 24

Superset: 4 Sets

XR Chin-Up (Legs Crossed) - x 3 (5s Top/Mid Hold)

Soldier Pull-Up (Wide) - x 2 (5s Top Hold)

Superset: 4 Sets

Tricep Extension - x 10

Beast Push-Up - x 10

DB Shrug - 4 x 10 (3s Top Hold) (+35 LB DBS, + 48 LB Vest)

BB Curl (Palms In) - 4 x 6 (2s Top/Mid/Bot Hold)

Sun, Mon, Tue, Dec. 25-27

REST

Wednesday, Dec. 28

Ring Strength Series: 4 Sets

MU, 5s Support, Dip x 3, Neg MU To Inverted Hang, Inverted Chin-Up x 3, 5s Tuck BL, 5s Tuck FL, Front Pull Half x 3

Superset: 4 Sets

Tuck BL - 10s

GH (Toes Touch) - 15s

Thursday, Dec. 29

1st Session:

Superset: 4 Sets

Pull-Up (Wide) - x 5 (5s Top Hold Last Rep)

Chin-Up (Close) - x 3 (3s Top/Mid/Bot Hold)

Finish with max chin-up close grip - x 8

Giant Set: 4 Sets

HeSPU (Neutral, Facing Wall) - x 4 (2s Hold Between Mid And Half, 2s Hold Bot)

Cast Wall Walk - x 2

Front DB Raise - x 4 (4s Top Hold)

2nd Session:

Superset: 4 Sets

Body Lever (Half Lay) - x 6

HLL - x 5 (2s Top Hold)

DB Shrug - 4 x 10 (2s Top Hold) (+35 LB DBS, +48 LB Vest)

XR Flies - 6 x 6 (5s Bot Hold)

Finish with max xr flies - x 15

Bryce Warren

Boosted the sets today! Feelin' excellent after my 2 sessions and the best meal of chicken and sweet potato :mrgreen:

Friday, Dec. 30

1st Session:

Superset: 16 Sets

Pull-Up - x 6 (5 Sets), x 5 (11 Sets)

PPPU - x 8 (6 Sets), x 8 (Elevated, 3 Sets), x 10 (Elevated, 7 Sets)

PB L-Sit - 10 x 10s

2nd Session:

XR HS - 5 x 15s, 5 x 20s

XR Decline Push-Up - 15 x 10

Superset: 3 Sets (This one hurts bad, I'm starting to do it quite often cause I like the burn :lol: 8) )

Buddha Chin-Up (My new term, this is a chin-up with legs crossed) - x 3 (5s Top/Mid Hold)

Soldier Pull-Up (Wide) - x 2 (5s Top Hold)

Bryce Warren

Felt I had to do something last night so before I went to sleep I had a good workout session, found out my endurance isn't too great when it comes to burpees haha :roll: I'll have to work on it for next time I do this routine, even though I hate burpees with a passion.

Saturday, Dec. 31

Burpees - x 100 (Roughly 15:00, started timing after the first 16 reps cause I forgot about this being a timed workout)

PB Russian Dips (Toes Touch) - 4 x 5

Body Lever One-Legged Lay - 4 x 4 (2 Each Side)

Body Lever One-Legged Lay Static - 4 x 20s (10s Each Side)

I wasn't planning on doing any strength work, but hey, I got in the mood for it after the burpees that left me barely breathing :lol:

I'm not sure what today will bring on for me, so I'll be updating later!

Bryce Warren

Im exhausted...end of update.

Walk - 30:00

High Intensity Trail Run - 13:00

Walk - 30:00

HS Walk - 80 Feet

Bryce Warren

I destroyed myself today, trying to keep my mind off of current events in my life at the moment, so I was gone most of the day. Running to several stores to find lilies for my girlfriend, happened to find a pink flower pendant while I was doing that as well that went nicely with the flowers. Anyways, after that I took off to the gym and killed every muscle I have until I had no energy left. Here's my list including yesterday as well.

Tuesday, Jan. 3

PB Dip - 8 x 15

XR Ab Extensions - 4 x 12

XR Incline Push-Up - 6 x 12

Chin-Up - 5 x 4 (5s Descent)

Wednesday, Jan. 4

Pull-Up Climbs - 8 x 4

Upright Power Clean - 10 x 6 (+85 LBS)

Bench Press - 6 x 4 (+125 LBS) (5s Descent)

HeSPU (Wide, Wall) - 5 x 5 (5s Descent)

Straight Leg Deadlift - 7 x 6 (+125 LBS)

PB Dips - 5 x 12 (+20 LBS)

BB Curl - 4 x 12 (+50 LBS)

Tricep Extensions - 7 x 12

Side Bends - 6 x 24 (12 Each Side) (+45 LBS)

BB Bent-Over Row - 6 x 10 (+70 LBS)

Bryce Warren

Wasn't planning on training today due to muscle soreness and fatigue from previous workout, but I decided to get my moneys worth since I went skating, it pays for the gym as well. Not to mention I had an hour to wait for my ride...Tomorrow will be rest.

Thursday, Jan. 5

1st Session:

PPPU - 7 x 8

XR Ab Extensions - 6 x 10

PB Tuck Planche Push-Up - 8 x 4

Superset: 6 Sets

Tuck FL - 10s

Tuck BL - 10, 10, 10, 15s..

Tuck Yewkis - 10 x 3

2nd Session:

Front Pull - 7 x 4

HLL + Hip Extension - 5 x 2

Korean Dips - 4 x 8

HeSPU (Wall, Close) - 4 x 3

Planche Leans - 4 x 5

Serratus Push-Up - 4 x 15