This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FLeXi's Workout Log

Started by Bryce Warren, November 29, 2010 · 226 Replies · 13,023 Views

Bryce Warren

Decided to take a video of my dips, I'm able to control them fairly well now the whole way which is nice. I'll be posting more videos now I think, just the stuff I'm actually proud of :lol: This video was part of my 1st session today which was this:

1st Session:

XR RTO Dips - 5 x 3

XR PPPU - 5 x 3

Tuck PL (Fingers Out, Band Assisted) - 4 x 5s, 4 x 10s

vUZtKvhA_cM

EDIT: It just occurred to me that I didn't write the rest of my last day down lol, so here it is. I added a few supplementary exercises to hopefully help some things along. PPPU on rings is very demanding, and even though I feel my weakest point is the shoulder activation in it due to the preceding exercises, I feel I should be focusing a bit more on my chest because of how little it actually does get worked. So that's what I've done with the bench press, along with one arm cable fl presses (the amount of tension this exercise creates is ridiculous. Even with only 7.5 lbs)

2nd Session:

Floor HeSPU (Positive) - 5 x 3

HS Wall Runs (10 Minutes)(30s Rest Times, 35 Steps Each Set)

Bench Press (5,0,5) (105 LBS) - 4 x 3

Cable 1 Arm FL Press (7.5 LBS)(4s Hold) - 4 x 4

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

Bryce Warren

Another cycle has been completed, and much improvement has been made. Very impressed so far with how this is working, even with the the few flaws in the routine that had me over-working a few areas. Everything is falling into place and progress is phenomenal. Another goal of mine has been reached as well, the 30s l-sit on the floor. I did the first one perfectly, 2nd set was a struggle for my life lol. Nevertheless! I did it, and I'm thrilled about that. This routine is becoming easier and easier with every round I complete, it feels great. Ah yes, I also have a picture to put up for fun. It's not 100% perfect but w/e!

IMG_4828.jpg

1st Session:

Negative SLS (3s Descent) - 4 x 3

Piked GHR (About 100*) - 4 x 5

HLL + Hip Extension - 4 x 3

Hollow Hold - 2 x 45s

2nd Session:

Negative Wall HS Tuck RLL - 5 x 3 (4s Descent)

Arch-Ups (+27 LBS)(3,1,3) - 4 x 4

Floor L-Sit - 2 x 30s

Bridge Wall Walks - 1 x 10

Bryce Warren

Today is set as a rest day but I just felt like moving, so I did a few max strength sets but with low volume, 2 sets of each followed by 2 sets of about 50% intensity. I haven't done a low intensity workout in a long time, but this felt superb. I'll be doing this more often for sure. One things for sure, I'm astounded how easy the bottom half of HLL are for me now. I haven't done them in who knows how long. I've been doing Russian Leg Lifts in this routine I'm doing now and that's the only type of leg lift I've done for quite some time. The RLL are a bit modified, instead of going down in a front lever I just reverse the lift. I'm not yet strong enough to feel comfortable going down in the front lever. This way works insanely well though, feel it throughout my entire core. I just love finding out now improvements, best part of training is the small accomplishments.

Bench Supinated One-Arm Tricep Press-Down (+25 LBS) - 2 x 2

Bench Supinated One-Arm Tricep Press-Down (+10 LBS) - 2 x 10

Pull-Up (+40 LBS) - 2 x 2

Pull-Up Negative - 2 x 10

BB Shoulder Press (+95 LBS) - 2 x 2

BB Shoulder Press (+45 LBS) - 2 x 10

Cable External Shoulder Rotation (+7.5 LBS) - 2 x 3 (Each Arm)

Cable External Shoulder Rotation (+5 LBS) - 2 x 10 (Each Arm)

BB Cuban Press Top Half (+20 LBS) - 2 x 10

HLL Bottom Half - 2 x 10

PB Shrug - 2 x 30

Bryce Warren

Posting up yesterdays routine since it slipped my mind again. This round felt especially easy. Everything is falling into place nicely, the progress is astounding. Almost time to add some reps/sets :D

1st Session:

Wide Behind The Neck Pull-Ups (3,1,3) - 4 x 4

Tuck FL Row (Bar)(1,3,1) - 5 x 4

Tuck FL (Bar) - 5 x 12s

BB Bicep Curl (5,0,5) (+40 LBS) - 4 x 4

Serratus PPPU - 4 x 10

DB V-Press (15 LB DBS) (Descend No Lower Than Shoulders - 4 x 5 (4s Bot Hold)

2nd Session:

Inverted Ring Curls (Knees Bent, Rings At 70*)(3,1,3) - 4 x 4

XR Swinging Support - 4 x 10

XR Support Swings - 2 x 10

Tuck BL - 3 x 20s

GH (Toes Touch) - 2 x 30s

Bryce Warren

What a day, I'm feeling better and better all the time :D Only thing more amazing than the progress I'm making is the fact that I just slept through the night for the first time in about 3-4 weeks. I feel 10x better already, especially since I'll be able to stay awake today without torturing my eyes to stay open. As for the routine itself I'm still tweaking here and there, changing my 2nd sessions to mostly volume. Trying to get the most hypertrophy I can out of this thing, my strength is excellent and I've noticed myself getting bulkier as well so it's good. I started at 155, currently sitting at 157 after roughly 1.5 weeks. Another change that's been made is my PPPU on the rings being swapped out for floor progressions instead. Taking a step back to learn perfect form since I missed the ball on the protraction/depression of the shoulder girdle. All I can say is WOW what a difference, even on the floor these destroy me now, I'm really looking forward to working them now that they're this challenging. Last thing I'm going to mention is that wall extensions are FINALLY getting easier! I could barely complete the 2 sets before, now they're no problem at all :P So all in all, GOOD STUFF :!:

1st Session:

XR RTO Dips - 2 x 3, 3 x 3 (3,1,3 Tempo (YES :twisted: ))

Floor PPPU - 4 x 4

Tuck PL (Fingers Out, Band Assisted) - 6 x 10s

2nd Session:

BB Shoulder Press (+75 LBS) - 5 x 3

HS Wall Runs (10 Minutes)(30s Rest Times, 35 Steps Each Set, 1 Minute Rest Half Way Through(Forgot to mention that part in other posts))

Bench Press (5,0,5) (105 LBS) - 5 x 3

Cable 1 Arm FL Press (10 LBS)(4s Hold) - 4 x 6

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

Why not add another photo. :lol: Rings curls, sooooo fun.

IMG_4903.jpg

Bryce Warren

Well it's official, I've pulled my left butt cheek :roll: :lol: I thought it might just be soreness from training, but it hurt like crazy to attempt SLS, so that kind of threw my theory out the window. So since I couldn't get my full leg day in, I combined my two sessions to get it all done with. In the midst of all this I forgot about the hollow holds and bridge wall walks which annoys me, but I'll get em' in if I decide to have another session later today whether it be stretching and pre-hab or mma. Other than that I made a few changes for today. I did my L-sits on the parallel bars instead of the floor, and attempted to pull the hips back and get my back flat. My active flexibility sucks so this was pretty difficult and cut my set time in half. Other than that, I just decreased my arch-up added weight to 25 lbs instead of 27.5 since I was using a weighted plate and not my vest. No biggie. Anyways this is the lay-out.

Piked GHR (About 100*) - 4 x 6

HLL + Hip Extension - 4 x 3

Negative Wall HS Tuck RLL - 5 x 3 (4s Descent)

Arch-Ups (+25 LBS)(3,1,3) - 4 x 4

PB L-Sit - 4 x 15s

Bryce Warren

Easier day today, couple strength sets followed by lighter sets. I'm always feeling 100% and well rested which is great, just makes me not want to take any rest days :evil: Tomorrow happens to be one of those days unfortunately. Oh well, I'll be doing some stretching and possibly some mma to keep me moving a bit, can't do absolutely nothing for a whole day. Reminder for myself tomorrow is day 4 of taking creatine 2x a day.

Supinated Bench Tricep Press-Down - 2 x 4 (+25 LBS), 2 x 10 (+15 LBS)

Pull-Up - 2 x 2 (+45 LBS)

Pull-Up Negative (5s Descent) - 2 x 5

HLL Bottom Half - 2 x 5 (5 LBS), 2 x 10

PB Shrug (40 LBS) - 4 x 25

Cable External Rotation - 2 x 3 (7.5 LBS), 2 x 10 (5 LBS)

Cuban Press - 2 x 10 (20 LBS)

Hollow Hold - 2 x 60s

Bryce Warren

Well I finished a month of my first set routine, and I now feel the need for change. I've got a second routine ready to go and I've already begun it this morning. Pleased to say I can still do a muscle-up :lol: Wouldn't have been too happy if I couldn't do them anymore. So first session of the day is down, and it went perfectly. Everything is feeling strong and my body is recovering well from session to session. I also attempted my first XR straddle l-sit today, and did about 6 or so sets of it trying to get it down smoothly. I can't get my legs horizontal yet, but it will come in time as my flexibility is improving quite a bit now that I've gotten more serious about it. Along with that I also have some videos to put up from today.

1st Session:

Muscle-Up - 4 x 2 (2,0,4)

Crank - 4 x 2

XR L-Sit - 6 x 10s

2nd Session:

Stretching

XR Straddle L-Sit Training

Freestanding HS Training

Air Baby Extensions (Beginner) - 6 x 2 (Mostly just finding my balance in these right now)

Stretching

EDIT:

3rd Session:

Towel Pull-Up - 10 x 4

V-Up - 8 x 10

Bench Cable Tricep Press-Down (2,0,2)(20 LBS) - 3 x 10

Bg2CKAjqgZI

ivGKA0cVFms

NZFVOVoVVBw

Bryce Warren

I'm thinking this new cycle might require more spread out rest days. I took another one yesterday due to my triceps and chest being pretty much toast, and this last workout required pppu which I must be 100% for. So anyways I felt better today, still a bit sore but didn't limit me in any way. Everything was finished strong. I did happen to get pain in my left scapula area, and felt that quite a bit during the pppu. I'm hoping by focusing on my scapula mobility/strength this will go away in time. We'll found out soon enough how that works out.

1st Session:

PPPU - 4 x 4

XR Bulgarian Row (Rings 1.5" below hip) - 4 x 4

Giant Set: 5 Sets

XR Support - 15s

XR Tuck FL - 15s

XR Tuck BL - 15s

Bridge Wall Walk - 1 x 10

2nd Session:

Bench Press (105 LBS)(5,0,5) - 5 x 3, 1 x 3 x 115 LBS

Inverted Wide Row (3,0,3) - 6 x 4

Incline Bench Press (105 LBS)(5,0,2) - 3 x 5

BB Bent-Over Wide Row (2,0,2) - 5 x 7

Inverted Scapula Row - 3 x 10

Cable FL Press (7.5 LBS)(4s Hold) - 3 x 6

V-Press (15 LB DBS)(1,4,1)(Descend No Lower Than Shoulders) - 3 x 6

Bryce Warren

Finally got to work my legs again, everything healed up nicely. Nothin' like pullin' an ass muscle :lol: From the last routine I kept the GHR and changed the SLS from negatives to positives only. GHR felt incredibly strong. I leaned out quite a bit farther than what I was training before and it felt like I could've gone even farther with ease. I'll test it a bit more next time around, if nothing else I'll increase the reps but I'd like to have good sets of 3-4 for starting, no higher. The SLS are still brutal, I'm using a rail to assist my balance and help me up a bit to make sure I'm working as much as possible for each set. One day I will have a good SLS on both legs! My left leg lags behind by quite a wide margin so that'll be fixed in time I'm hoping. I won't let my right leg progress much farther until it does. For the circular hll, I couldn't be happier. I used to attempt these but felt nothing, and was most likely not doing them properly. This time around I felt it a great amount in my whole core and a lot on the obliques. I've been waiting forever to be able to get an oblique exercise in there that I was capable of and felt it working real good. I think the hll+extension and all the static hold work has done a good number on my core as a whole, which is why I can do these properly now. First round of my new routine, and so far so good. I'm really working it on my 2nd session to get good volume on each muscle group to get some real growth out of this thing. No room for slack, everything will be going full blast.

Positive Assisted SLS - 4 x 6 (3 each leg)

GHR (about 120*) - 4 x 3

HLL Circular - 4 x 4

Bryce Warren

Starting to re-think my choices for hypertrophy, so there will be some changes in my 2nd sessions over the next while to get things worked out properly. Reading a bit on it, there's so much to think about it's fairly overwhelming. I'll be figuring out my maxes for each exercise to get the most out of it as well. So it'll take some time but I've got plenty of that.

1st Session:

PB HSPU Negative (6s) - 4 x 2

OAPU - 4 x 4 (2 each arm)

Wall HS Negative RLL (4s) - 3 x 3

Band Assisted Tuck Planche (fingers out) - 6 x 10s

Wall Extension - 2 x 10

2nd Session:

DB Narrow Shoulder Press (25 lb dbs) - 5 x 8

DB Low Row (35 lb dbs) - 6 x 8

DB Curl (30 lb dbs) - 5 x 5

Arch-Ups (25 lb plate) - 3 x 7

Shoulder External Rotation Negatives (7.5 lbs)(4s) - 3 x 4

Shoulder Internal Rotation (10 lbs) - 3 x 8

Cuban Press Top Half (30 LBS) - 2 x 5

Bryce Warren

Well I think I've put together a routine that looks to be about 6 days worth of work each cycle. It looks like a bit of work but really it's only 3 exercises per session, plus some pre-hab/lower volume following it. Obviously everything isn't written out entirely yet as I haven't figured out my 1rm for anything since I just wrote this out. So the next week as I go through it I will be figuring everything out hopefully and getting a good workout in while I do that :twisted: It shall be a fun week, and this routine looks pretty damn fun to me for the most part so I'm pretty stoked. The only downside to the two-a-days is the only time I have a way to the gym is around 9:30 a.m and I need to get my strength session out first. So I'm up around 3:30-4 a.m to get my first session in, then I get roughly 4 hours of resting until my 2nd session. So basically I'm done both sessions by around 11 a.m hah! A lot to do in the morning :lol: I'm looking forward to it though, results should be excellent.

Day 1:

1st Session:

Muscle-Up - 4 x 2 (2,0,4)

PPPU - 4 x 4

Crank (tucked) - 4 x 2

XR L-Sit - 6 x 10s

2nd Session:

Dips ( lbs)(4010) - 10 x 3

HLL ( lbs)() - 10 x 3

Standing Power Clean ( lbs)() - 10 x 3

Hollow Hold - 2 x 60s

Day 2:

1st Session:

Positive Assisted SLS - 4 x 6 (3 each leg)

GHR (about 120*) - 4 x 3

HLL Circular - 4 x 4

Day 3:

1st Session:

XR Bulgarian Row (Rings 1.5" below hip) - 4 x 4

XR Straight-Arm Fly - ? x ?

Body Lever - ? x ?

2nd Session: -

Bench Press ( LBS)(4010) - 10 x 3

Inverted Wide Row (1230) - 10 x 3

Incline Bench Press ( LBS)(4010) - 10 x 3

Inverted Scapula Row - 3 x 10

Cable FL Press (7.5 LBS)(1410) - 3 x 6

V-Press (15 LB DBS)(4030) - ? x ?

(Rest Day)

Day 4:

1st Session: -

Embedded BL + OAPU - x 4 (2 each arm)

Embedded PL + PB HSPU Negative (6s) - x 2

Embedded FL Wall HS Negative RLL (4s) - x 3

Bridge Wall Walks - 1 x 10

2nd Session: -

DB Neutral Shoulder Press ( lbs)(1040) - 10 x 3

DB Low Row ( lbs)(1030) - 10 x 3

Close-Grip Chin-Up ( lbs)(1040) - 10 x 3

Arch-Ups ( lb plate)(1040) - 10 x 3

Shoulder External Rotation Negatives (7.5 lbs)(4s) - 3 x 4

Shoulder Internal Rotation (10 lbs) - 3 x 8

Cuban Press Top Half (30 LBS)(3030) - 2 x 5

(Rest Day)

Bryce Warren

More excellent training sessions :P Everything went perfectly, other than my trying to find my max on standing power cleans since I worry about what happens if I can't lift it. I feel pretty weak in these so today I just used a weight that felt heavy enough to get me going, I don't think my 6rm will be much heavier than what I used though but I'll try and figure it all out next time round. My max bench is around 180 which i'm not too upset with seeing as i'm only 158 lbs. I've also never really done and bench presses so this should be fun to see improvements in, I want that 200. My triceps were killing today so my muscle-ups were brutal to finish, but I finished nonetheless. I really want these to get easier because they are bruuutal.

Day 1:

1st Session:

Muscle-Up (2042) - 4 x 2

PPPU (3021) - 4 x 4

Crank (tucked) - 4 x 2

XR L-Sit - 2 x 10s, 3 x 15s

2nd Session:

Bench Press (150 LBS) - 10 x 3

HLL (5 lbs) - 10 x 3

Standing Power Clean (95 lbs) - 10 x 3

Hollow Hold - 2 x 60s

Bryce Warren

Had another fight session with my bro and sprained my thumb so I couldn't do the HLL but everything else I got through. Good day for legs. The heel raises were a tad harsh since I had to hold the 135 lb barbell :lol: but I lived through it so no biggie. I'm hoping I'll have some movement in it tomorrow since I won't be having another day for legs. If not I can use it as a rest day since I've done 2 days in a row now. Spent lots of time icing today, along with a long contrast shower, and contrast submersions for my thumb. It's already getting some motion back so let's hope! I reeeally don't want to be doing nothing tomorrow :x "Is just fingers, must train." :mrgreen:

Positive Assisted SLS - 3 x 6 (3 each leg)

GHR (about 120*) - 4 x 4

BB Squats (125 lbs)(3011) - 3 x 4

BB Heel Raises (135 lbs) - 3 x 15

Bryce Warren

Got me a lovely shoulder impingement to deal with again. Luckily I think I've got some good insight on how to get rid of it quick. Know a lot more shoulder work that can be done this time around and I'm doing it right from the start. So I'll get rid of this thing as fast as I can!

1st Session:

XR Bulgarian Row (rings 1.5" above hip)(70*angle) - 4 x 4

XR Straight-Arm Fly (knees, 110*angle) - 4 x 4

Body Lever (half-lay) - 4 x 3

2nd Session:

Dips (45 lbs)(4010) - 5 x 3(35 lbs), 6 x 3 (45 lbs)

Bent-Over DB Row (1030)(45 lb dbs) - 10 x 3

Incline Bench Press (105 LBS)(3010) - 10 x 3

Inverted Scapula Row - 3 x 10

Cable FL Press (7.5 LBS)(1410) - 3 x 12 (6 each arm)

V-Press (15 LB DBS)(4020) - 3 x 4

Bryce Warren

I've gotten pretty good at this log stuff, usually only a day behind instead of a week hah. Today I'm posting up for yesterday and today, yesterday was scheduled as a rest day but I felt like doing some sprints and training my leg power a bit. Still gives my upper body the rest it needs and tomorrow is the weekend which will be 2 days of rest anyways. I've also found a dip belt would help me out a lot, so that's on my list of things to buy. Being poor sucks. Oh right! Shoulder impingement issue has been resolved :mrgreen: Apparently my re-hab stuff worked very quickly, and this wasn't a minor pain either so I'm impressed. No problems with my routine today at all, not even with cuban presses or wide pull-ups. So, AWESOME!

02/03/2012 (This wasn't planned so I just did whatever came to mind there was some stuff in between that I won't bother mentioning. I'll be planning this out now since it fits quite nice. More sets of vert jumps will be thrown in as well as equal work for broad jumps.

4 x 40 yards

4 x 20 yards

8 x Sprint starts

2 x 4 Vert jump

Today: (Was shortened due to thumb being fractured/majorly swollen. Not sure which it is yet, I'm trying my best to work through the pain to get my sessions in though, was impossibly to do back lever though. Didn't try planche, since my fingers point out at the moment and all the pressure would go to the thumb.)

1st Session: -

Embedded FL + PB HSPU Negative (6s) - x 2

OAPU(This is pull-up, not push-up) - x 4 (2 each arm)

Resistance Band Shoulder Press - 2 x 15

Resistance Band Pull-Downs - 2 x 20

2nd Session: -

HeSPU (+1inch)(4010) - 10 x 3

Wide Pull-Up (1030) - 10 x 3

Close-Grip Chin-Up (45 lbs) - 10 x 3

Romanian Deadlift (175 lbs) - 10 x 3

DB Bicep Curls (30 lb dbs) - 2 x 8

DB Low Row (45 lb dbs) - 2 x 8

Shoulder External Rotation Negatives (7.5 lbs) - 3 x 6 (3 each arm)

Shoulder Internal Rotation (12.5 lbs) - 3 x 16 (8 each arm)

Cuban Press Top Half (30 LBS)(2020) - 3 x 5

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

Bryce Warren

Alright reporting back after 2 long...looooooooooooooooooooong days of rest. Today went perfect except for the muscle-ups which I subbed out for assisted MU transitions (feet on the ground). My fractured/sprained/broken thumb doesn't make ANYTHING easy but I'm surviving and getting through my sessions without lessening the intensity. That's all that matters to me. Either way I think this MU substitution might even be better than doing the full MU, I can get perfect reps in every time to really work the transition hard. So I might just keep these in, we'll see how it goes.

1st Session:

Assisted MU Transition - 4 x 5

PPPU - 4 x 4

Crank (tucked) - 4 x 2

XR L-Sit - 4 x 15s

2nd Session:

Bench Press (145 LBS) - 10 x 3

HLL (5 lbs) - 10 x 3

Hang Clean (Only hip thrust into the clean, knees barely bend) (95 lbs) - 10 x 3

BB Shrug (175 lbs) - 2 x 10

Push-Up (45 lbs) - 2 x 12

Hollow Hold - 2 x 60s

Bryce Warren

Not much to say about the last few sessions. Just fixing the loose ends in the routine and solidifying everything. Not working out too bad so far, but my sleep is screwed so I'm going to be doing my higher volume work in the morning then strength training later. Oh well, do what you gotta do.

Tuesday, March. 6

1st Session:

Positive Assisted SLS - 3 x 6 (3 each leg)

GHR (about 120*) - 4 x 4

HLL Circular - 4 x 4

BB Squats (125 lbs)(3011) - 3 x 4

BB Heel Raises (195 lbs) - 3 x 12

Wednesday, March. 7

1st Session:

PB Dips (85 lbs) - 10 x 3

Bent-Over DB Row (40 lb dbs) - 10 x 3

Incline Bench Press (115 LBS) - 10 x 3

Inverted Scapula Row - 3 x 10

Cable FL Press (7.5 LBS)(1410) - 3 x 12 (6 each arm)

V-Press (17.5 LB DBS)(3020) - 3 x 6

2nd Session:

XR Bulgarian Row (rings 1.5" above hip, knees bent) - 4 x 4

XR Straight-Arm Fly (knees, 110* angle) - 4 x 4

Body Lever (half-lay) - 4 x 3

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

Thursday, March. 8

Rest, felt a bit out of it today. This is the scheduled rest day(or)sprinting/leg power training day. So I'm not cheating my routine :P Tomorrow I'll be back at it, hopefully I can do all the static holds. Back lever will probably be cut out again as my thumb isn't healed yet.

Bryce Warren

I'm amazed I got through yesterday after the first session. After I got everything set properly it was brutal. Oddly enough I felt great in my strength session I did 4 hours after. Found out my front lever is improving like mad, I attempted a flat tuck and it was actually fairly easy, I couldn't tell if I was horizontal or not which is why I didn't go the whole way. Next session I'll see if I can get it perfect. Got a video of what it looked like for my first attempt.

1st Session:

Wide Pull-Up (15 lbs) - 10 x 3

HeSPU (+2inches) - 10 x 3

Close-Grip Chin-Up (45 lbs) - 10 x 3

Romanian Deadlift (195 lbs) - 10 x 3

Towel Pull-Ups - 2 x 9

DB Shoulder Press (40 lb dbs) - 2 x 12

DB Low Row (45 lb dbs) - 2 x 8

Shoulder External Rotation Negatives (7.5 lbs) - 3 x 6 (3 each arm)

Shoulder Internal Rotation (12.5 lbs) - 3 x 16 (8 each arm)

Cuban Press Top Half (30 LBS)(2020) - 3 x 5

Wall Extensions - 2 x 10

2nd Session:

Complete 3 rounds of each:

Embedded Tuck BL (15s) + OAPU - x 4 (2 each arm)

Embedded PB Tuck PL (10s) + PB HSPU Negative (6s) - x 2

Embedded Flat Tuck FL (10s) Wall HS Negative RLL (3s) - x 3

GH - 2 x 30s

KqlSlLz0Rzc

Bryce Warren

Decided to attempt my first tuck planche on rings today, if anyone notices anything I need to change/work on with it then let me know.

mTvAV5TLr2U

Rik de Kort

Nice protraction! Your hips are a bit low still, I think.

Bryce Warren

Yea I noticed that too, but I felt comfortable with this height for my first attempt at it. Next time I'll try to even it out if possible, if not it'll come as I get stronger in the position.

Bryce Warren

12/06/2012

Strength:

Wide-Grip Tuck L Pull-Up - 2 x 2, 3 x 3

Wall Korean HSPU - 3 x 3

Full Lay Body Lever - 1 x 3, 3 x 4

Flat Tuck Back Lever - 2 x 10s, 3 x 12s

Cast Wall Walks - 1 x 10 (5,3,2)

Strength/Prehab:

ATG Squats (+125 lbs) - 2 x 3, 3 x 4

GHR (1/4 Piked) - 4 x 4

One Legged Heel Raises (+90 lbs) - 3 x 8 each leg

Squat ROM

Bryce Warren

13/06/2012

Skill/Prehab:

Air Baby Static - 6 x 10s each side

Air Baby Extensions - 2 x 3 each side

XR Support Swings - 3 x 10

XR Straddle L - 4 x 10s

PB Series: 3 Rounds

Straddle L, Flat Tuck Planche, L-Sit

Wrist Routine - x 1

Power/Prehab:

Hang Clean - 3 x 7 (85 lbs), 2 x 3 (105 lbs)

Jumping Pull-Ups - 3 x 10

Cable IC Presses - 3 x 12 (light-medium load), 2 x 7 (medium/heavy load)

Squat ROM

Ankle Routine - x 2

Wrist Routine - x 1

Shoulder Routine - x 1

Endurance Wall HS - 1 x 40s, 1 x 50s

Bryce Warren

14/06/2012

Strength:

XR Bulgarian Push-Up - 5 x 5

XR HSPU (Straps) - 5 x 3

XR Wide MU Negative (5s) - 4 x 3

XR Tuck Planche

Wall Extensions

Strength/Prehab:

Bench Press - (+135 lbs)(+160 lbs)(+165 lbs)

BB Shoulder Press - (+105 lbs)(+110 lbs)

Plate External Rotations

Cuban Press