Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Swann BUTEL

Hi all,

hi tried this moove for fun, i m so close when i rise up but the strenght sensation motivated me to train this moove.

How many seconde i can hold straddle planche for begin straddle planche to handstand and what kind of training for achieve this hard moove ?
I tought at some straddle planche to handstand assisted with a band, handstand lower to planche maybe, i don't have a spotter and i have only paralette for training.

Everett Carroll

I suggest mastery of the Foundations Series straddle planche progressions as well as of the handstand and press handstand courses. At that point, training this skill should go very smooth. 

• Upvote 2

Charlie Martin

While you're not strong enough, slow negatives (handstand lower to straddle) will help. Even if you don't hold it at the bottom.

• Upvote 1

Darin Phoenix

Hi Swann,

I agree with Everett and Luke on this one as well. Do you have a solid handstand and straddle planche? If you don't then you are better off spending your time working through Foundations to develop these skills. Once you have achieved mastery of both then the press from Planche to Handstand should go smoothly.

• Upvote 1

..and please don't hesitate to ask us any questions or keep up updated about your progress.

thx for all your answer,

I can hold straddle planche for 5 sec but i m little close, i can do handstand to straddle planche hold, and i can do straddle pl to handstand but my form is not clean. I thinks i i must mastering a solid straddle planche with perfect form and the press to handstand become easy. I can't do lean planche to straddle planche, i don't understand why surely because i m not enough explosif on a concentric phase for press to straddle.

I have train my straddle planche to handstand with band, first i hold straddle planche for 2  seconde and press as fast as possible too handstand for 3rep of 3-5 set. Now i do 3 handstand lower to straddle planche hold ( i just can hold the first rep ) and right after 3 rep with band for 3 set

My objectif is too hold straddle planche on rings and 3 straddle pl to handstand on floor.
I will post some video on my planche later