This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Razz's log, video p. 63

Started by Razz, August 24, 2009 · 1,193 Replies · 52,662 Views

Svend

Hey Razz - great logging as always!

I was wondering which team you're on at AIG? As you may remember I'm going to Aalborg next school year to go to the højskole and I'm thinking about applying for the adult artistic gymnastic beginner team at AIG :). Could be pretty cool to compete in the 3rd division even though I've got soooooo much to learn! :D

Razz

Yo! This year 3rd division, which I'll be coaching next year. Come join us man, will be awesome! :D I'm sure you will be able to compete in 3rd division, it's not really big requirements for the basics :)

If everything goes well I might compete 1st divison next year or the year after that, still not sure.

Razz

Think I'll make the log more of a video and benchmark log atm.

Today: 2xbw DL

Soon to come hopefully: OAC

Today my shoulder popped during ring training. Need to be more careful I guess...don't think anything terrible happened, feel fine now but will do extra SMR and of course be a bit more careful.

Svend
Razz said:
Yo! This year 3rd division, which I'll be coaching next year. Come join us man, will be awesome! :D I'm sure you will be able to compete in 3rd division, it's not really big requirements for the basics :)

If everything goes well I might compete 1st divison next year or the year after that, still not sure.

That's quite cool. You'd be my coach then? :P Do you have any idea what the requirements for a 3rd division ring routine are? My strength is fine but my swinging and flipping skills are almost nonexistent :D

1st division? Awesome! Is that the same as Gym Cup Danmark or the elite division?

Razz

1st division is the same as elite :)

Man let me tell you this: you can without a doubt compete 3rd division next year ;) And yes I'll be your coach haha

Svend

Holy ....! That's serious stuff!

Well, I'll be thinking very seriously about joining then 8)

Razz
Svend said:
Holy ....! That's serious stuff!

Well, I'll be thinking very seriously about joining then 8)

Thinking about is not good enough :D Looking forward to train with you here man! Let me know when you move over here and we can go train :P

Svend

Haha, well, if it's not interfering with any of the højskolestuff but I highly doubt that.

I'm pretty sure I'll be in Aalborg from August 15th and I'm game! :)

Razz

Ah okay, I don't think it will man, plenty of the guys from there that are training in the weights room next to here every night. Looking forward too it :D

Razz

Biosig is...fucking awesome!!!!!! Met up with Cdx today which was real awesome, hoping to meet at least once more before I leave. Now off to the sauna with Christian after 2 workouts and 8 hours of lectures today. Life is good :D

Christian Sørlie
Razz said:
Life is good :D

So true!

Svend

What kind of stuff is taught at Biosig? Is it the nutrutional counterpart to PICP?

Razz
Svend said:
What kind of stuff is taught at Biosig? Is it the nutrutional counterpart to PICP?

Hmmm, what's not taught? :mrgreen: So much stuff about how to manipulate hormones via nutrition to get them into the right balance. Getting people lean and healthy via nutrition and supplements are the main part of it at least.

Cole Dano

A review would be awesome!

Joshua Naterman
Razz said:
Biosig is...fucking awesome!!!!!! Met up with Cdx today which was real awesome, hoping to meet at least once more before I leave. Now off to the sauna with Christian after 2 workouts and 8 hours of lectures today. Life is good :D

Sweet! I can't wait to learn that! I am looking to get my PICP 1 and 2 and hopefuly Biosig as well by the end of next year.

Razz

Biosig certified, wohoo :D

Joshua Naterman

w00t! :lol:

Tarun Suri

Congrats Razz, do share how this will effect your goals to come!

Alvaro
:D:D
Razz
RandomHavoc said:
Congrats Razz, do share how this will effect your goals to come!

Thanks :D I'll finally be able to lower my bf now that I know what my real problem is. I thought it was insulin but low carb didn't cut it. Apparently I'm an estrogen bomb filled with xeno estrogens, so a cleanse or some estrogen products and I should be good to go around 4-6% bf. Imagine what a jump in relative strength going from 74kg to 68kg will be!!

Tarun Suri

That's awesome. What do you think is the time frame to be able to cleanse yourself in your situation?

Razz
RandomHavoc said:
That's awesome. What do you think is the time frame to be able to cleanse yourself in your situation?

A 1 week cleanse would probably do wonders, but I don't have the means for that. Might do 1 cleanse day per week and then stick with the protocols beside that. Charles said 1mm drop on hamstrings per week would be good, that's a 25 week process for me then. Because I'm lean otherwise though, I think I can achieve much faster results than that, with some more aggressive supplementation and clean nutrition, sauna, etc.

PICP 1 well underway, this is fucking awesome aswell.

EDIT: Quite a few people from the PICP and the gym that we're in have asked me about the training that they've seen me doing on rings here, so I'm hoping to see them around here too ;D

Razz

Structural balance testing so far (haven't done the full test, will do in a few weeks)

Chinned a total of 104 kg and could possibly have done 1 or 2 kg more. At a bw of 72kg. This would equal me benching 117 kilo or so, and dipping around 140kg.

From these numbers I failed my trap 3 test miserably, couldn't even do 1 rep with my supposed 8RM. My external rotation was a bit better, got 2 reps with my supposed 8RM.

Joshua Naterman

Yes, I too am behind. I'm not sure if I am doing his preferred trap 3 work or not, but I am a far cry from 9% of my bench lol!!! 10's are just now getting too easy for 10 reps. I should be able to do like 30 lbs! Still seems crazy to me. I'm doing standing trap 3 raises with a 30-45 degree forward lean. No cheating. Is that what charles recommends or does he like them on an incline bench, or something else entirely?

Alvaro

What is that trap3? Is similar to a cuban press? Is for external rotators balance?