This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Razz's log, video p. 63

Started by Razz, August 24, 2009 · 1,193 Replies · 52,662 Views

Joshua Naterman

You know it! There's still a few good port visits left in this old sailor! Ahahahaha!

Razz
slizzardman said:
You know it! There's still a few good port visits left in this old sailor! Ahahahaha!

hahahaha man i'm looking forward to it :D

Alvaro

Here at palma there is a famous party zone called wale's point, were there used to be big (old western movie stile) fights between US sailors and and drunken britons... ( female reasons maybe?). I am sure naked razz and the sailor inside slizzard will love it! :twisted:

Joshua Naterman

My teachers used to talk about that in Gun School!!! They said that one time they actually had to stay in port to help repair this one bar, and after it got rebuilt they all got into another fight hahahaha!!! Old school sailors were CRAZY.

Alvaro

LOL! Once a cop ( a very red neck cop I must say ..) told me the fight was so huge.... ( at every bar, street, fountain, beach, you name it) that what the police did, was close all the entrances to the town during the night and call more police from around the island. Then at sunrise whith fighting almost over, everybody exausted or directly sleeping all over the place... the cops got in with very long flexible sticks ( that hurt like hell when you go without tshirt he told me :mrgreen: ). Boy they were happy! What a big fight they had too!! I still remember that cop laughting :shock: 8) . It must be a lot of fun if you don't end with your skull broken...

Razz

Haha man those are some good stories! On a side note I ended up not going out this weekend, so yay for my health.. now just wish I hadn't been at 2x grandmoms bday and 1x friends grad this weekend... oh well almost didn't eat any of the cake ;)

Razz

Guess I should start logging again. Recently did 6 muscle ups on extra long rings at 6021 tempo and 3 no false grip muscle ups on normal rings. Been overtraining a bit lately, so now starting once a day training again.

Razz

Half volume today which is essentially yesterdays workout

A1 3xcross attempt 120s

A2 3xinverted cross attempt 120s

B1 4x20s iron cross in pulley with 15kg extra 60s

B2 4x20s inverted cross in pulley 60s

C1 2x25s PL lean 10s

C2 2x8-10 scapula pushups 100s

C3 2x25s tuck FL, rings. 10s

C4 2x8-10 hanging scap retraction into arch, rings. 100s

Razz

Yesterdays workout

A1 2x5m rope climb 60s

A2 10,10 dips [4010] 60s Up 3 reps in the first 2 sets from last workout!

B1 2x8 XR bulgarian row [3113] 60s

B2 12 XR bulgarian pushup [4010] 60s just now that I'm at home realize I only did 1 set here....

C1 2x12x20kg Standing fat bar barbell curl [4010] 60s

C2 2x10x3kg lying powell raise [4010] 60s

D1 2x8x2kg bent over trap 3[4010] 60s

D2 1x15x~10kg fat bar cuban press [4020] 60s god damn forgot the second set here too..

Also been going for some 1h walks these days.

Razz

Floor practice today

managed to connect a front flip-front full twist.

practice double fronts and 1 3/4 to roll. Need to get these on the 12x12 floor by next competition!

Also rings practice where I'm getting better and better at swinging too.

Measured right gun to 39 cm today which is pretty damn satisfying to me, not that I train for hypertrophy except in my body composition periods, but it's still nice to know things are happening :D

Felipe

Are you still practicing?

Razz

Yeah I'm training really hard, but moved my log offline, I find it easier that way :)

Razz

Hopefully I'll have a lot of new moves to show around end december :)

Falcon

Uh... I've just finished reading your entire log. Pretty inspiring!

Razz

Oh wow must've been quite a read haha! Maybe I should do the same see what sorta crap I've let out during the past years :P:lol:

Falcon

It was a good laugh sometimes :D :D

But I've been inspired by workouts, it seemed like 80% of the time you was on what I would call "low volume" and you've progressed fast. I'm doing something similiar and I think it's helping.

Cole Dano

The 'fish oil incident' is a real highlight!

Razz

Yeah I definately have been pursuing too much the high intensity-low volume training.. That has all changed pretty recently and it has helped me progress after some stagnation.

Cole, if it hadn't happened to me personally, I'm sure I'd see it as a real highlight too :wink:

Joshua Naterman
Razz said:
Yeah I definately have been pursuing too much the high intensity-low volume training.. That has all changed pretty recently and it has helped me progress after some stagnation.

Cole, if it hadn't happened to me personally, I'm sure I'd see it as a real highlight too :wink:

Hehehe, at least you can take pleasure in the knowledge that you made us all laugh out loud! :D