This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Razz's log, video p. 63

Started by Razz, August 24, 2009 · 1,193 Replies · 52,662 Views

Daniel Jorgensen
Razz said:
Ah yes that exercise, I like it a lot but haven't been consistent enough to see results lately. Training starts now though.

Won the 3rd division championship :D Had a decent floor exercise, rings were fine too except my cross was too high, probably got a ,1 or ,3 deduction on that one which I'm a bit disappointed with, buuuuuut what the heck, time to get stronger now :D

Thanks to mrnielsjorgensen for a great competition!

There was the strongest most insane guy ever competing on rings.. he had like 2 months of gymnastics backround but could do no false grip cross and cross pullout like I can do muscleups..damn it was insane. He could also full planche on pbars, rarely do you see guys with weight lifting experience who can transfer it to gymnastics like that :S I felt weak!

Congratz, sweet!

should have been there myself(together with Niels' team) - but screewed my pelvic/low back days before :(

Who was the strong guy?

Svend

Congratulations! That's an awesome achievement (I wish I was that guy, though!!) :D So will we be seing a video soon? ;)

Razz

Thanks guys, someone has a video but I don't have it, so if I get it I'll put it up. If not then I'll put up a video in a month or so of some strength training :D

The strong guy was named "jan" I think. He's from Viborg.

Cole Dano
Razz said:

Won the 3rd division championship :D

Right On! :P:D

Joshua Naterman

Congrats Razz! Or should I say... Champ?! :mrgreen:

Razz
slizzardman said:
Congrats Razz! Or should I say... Champ?! :mrgreen:

Hah Thanks :P Don't call me champ till I win 1st division, Razz is still good :mrgreen:

Todays training

Pulley system fat gripz: butterflies+cross pulls, superset with inv cross pulls[1311]. Rest 40s between exercises.

6+3, 3

5+3, 3

5+3, 3

Spotted PL rest pause, superset with fat gripz FL pulls [8120]. rest 40s between exercises.

4x6-8s, 3

4x6-8s, 3

4x6-8s, 3

ring fly with extra long cables superset with prone dislocations

4, 8

4, 8

4, 8

note: add weight to dislocations next time.

Finisher: max bulgarian pushups on extra long rings, superset with a dropset of bulgarian ring rows

21,??

Joshua Naterman

How was the fat grip work? Noticeably different?

Razz

Hmm well for FL it's a huge difference, on rings I can't really decide as it's been a while since I've been in pulley system. I will know when I test without fat gripz in a few weeks :D

Niels Joergensen
Razz said:
Ah yes that exercise, I like it a lot but haven't been consistent enough to see results lately. Training starts now though.

Won the 3rd division championship :D Had a decent floor exercise, rings were fine too except my cross was too high, probably got a ,1 or ,3 deduction on that one which I'm a bit disappointed with, buuuuuut what the heck, time to get stronger now :D

Thanks to mrnielsjorgensen for a great competition!

There was the strongest most insane guy ever competing on rings.. he had like 2 months of gymnastics backround but could do no false grip cross and cross pullout like I can do muscleups..damn it was insane. He could also full planche on pbars, rarely do you see guys with weight lifting experience who can transfer it to gymnastics like that :S I felt weak!

Thank you for great competition as well:) even though we sucked haha. Was fun meeting you in person. And yes I can confirm that. His name was Jan and he was a beef. My eyes popped out during his ring routine....

Razz

Yeah and that video is nothing compared to the rings..

Todays training

morning:

seated external rotation [4020]

4x3x7kg

alternated with [20s between]

Standing cable trap 3 raise

4x3x4.5kg

right shoulder popped out during this one. Some real imbalance there :s

lying powell raise [4020]

3x8x2kg...yes..2kg :o

alternated with [20s]

Fat bar narrow grip reverse curl--->fat bar narrow grip ez curl

3x[3x15kg-->8-10x15kg]

Evening:

some pommel

25 circles on mushroom, 1 and 2 at a time

2x50 bucket circles

GHR [23X0]

3x3

alternated with some body levers

Razz

shit..77kg on the scale today..no matter if it's mid day or not, that's the heaviest I've ever been by 2kg. Not fatter though, but guess I should lay off the cranberries :lol:

Svend

Haha, I'm jealous! :D I'm 176 cm and can't seem to get past 65 very lean kgs. I ordered some glutamine today, though, and am gonna try the 80 g a day for 5 days trick suggested by poliquin. Anyway, does the extra bodymass seem to interfere with your skills or make you stronger? - that after all is the dealbreaker.

Razz

Hmm I'm not sure.. I haven't been as strong on rings and with my planche lately, but also haven't been training it properly so that may just be that. I would love to get down to 70kg ripped though.. Should be possible over summer :D

Razz

Had some trainings that I didn't log. This week will be more or less off as it's exam time. Next week sorta same thing and then destruction starts :D

Razz

down from 13 to 10.2% bf..going in the right direction

Donar
Razz said:
down from 13 to 10.2% bf..going in the right direction

Very nice! What did you change?

Razz

added some supplements from biosig and changed to more metabolic type training lately

Razz

Down another 2% bf, oh yeah :D Unfortunately this weekend it may go up, as there's a bunch of family events and one of my friends is graduating high school and well...we all know what that means :lol:

Joshua Naterman

AHAHAHAHA!!! MORE RAZZ ALCOHOL STORIES! Sweet! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Alvaro

NAKED HANDSTANDS maybe... :mrgreen:

Razz

HAHAHAHAHA completely forgot to mention the last story from 2½ weeks ago, but that one is not really forum appropriate :mrgreen: Not drinking much these days, but when it happens I sure as hell do go all in :mrgreen:

Razz
omegant said:
NAKED HANDSTANDS maybe... :mrgreen:

Not a bad guess at all. Very close at least :lol:

Joshua Naterman

Hehehe, those are always the best stories. I WILL make it to one of these European seminars just to meet all you crazy guys and have a blast! Not this year though lol!

Razz

Let me know when, man, that would be one hell of a time I'm sure! :D