This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Razz's log, video p. 63

Started by Razz, August 24, 2009 · 1,193 Replies · 52,662 Views

Søren

Congratulation, must be a nice feeling :P

Razz

Thanks :D It's the best feeling ever :mrgreen:

31 may 2010

GPP workout

DB Cuban Press

8x12lbs

9x12lbs

8x12lbs

External rotation poliquin style

3x5-6x15lbs

lying lateral raise 45deg

3x6x15lbs

lying external rotation

3x5-6x10lbs

3 rounds of

5-8 prone front raises with 5lbs DB

3 body levers

5-10 hammer curls, 25lbs DB, 5sec eccentric

10-20 shrugs 35 lbs DB

ancle prep including calf raises onto big toe, walking in weird positions etc.

elbow pushups on an incline

also some grip work

Seiji

You mean you were a senior and graduated? LOL I thought you looked older. I'm a junior and school ends next wednesday for me.

I looked at your video from page 36 and I'd like to say WOW to your iron cross. There's a big difference since the one I last saw from you. You're so close!!

Razz

Yeah senior and graduated :D

Thanks, it's coming along nicely :D

Razz

1 june 2010

Chesticles were completely smashed from yesterday's finisher, so no iron cross training today. Gotta learn from my mistake and not do a finisher like that before IC training again.

Cranks+BL

3xstraddle+5s full lay

3xstraddle+5s full lay

3xstraddle+5s full

assisted OAC

2 both arms. Right arm is a lot weaker here! Guess that's because I did this only with my left arm for a while

2

2

some tuck FL holds

3x

Tuck FL pulls (6,4,3)

XR bulgarian pullups(3+10s,3,2)

Razz

2 june 2010

weights workout..highlights:

2+1 with a little help x 91kg benchpress. This is less than my PR set like 2 months ago, but I blame the chest finisher I had done 2 days earlier. OH and the 10 days nonstop training :P

6x55lb seated DB press

insane arm curl dropsets..arms are looking good with some pump :mrgreen:

some pullups

3 june 2010

rest

4 june 2010

AM: 3x8x15lb cuban presses. 3 sets of body levers. 1 dropset arm curls.

PM:

some iron cross negatives, press HS, planches etc. bit of trampoline and then home. Really need to fully recover my left wrist soon, but I have a plan: This summer I'm attending the Roskilde Festival which is this huge festival in Denmark. That week i'll be living off booze, protein bars and canned food... and women... so I'm going to overtrain towards that week and then let everything including my wrist rest for that week.

Joakim Anderson

Nice. I was going to go there too but for the first time in my life I'm really short on money. So drink and lay for two ;)

Razz

Yeah I was there last year aswell, it is awesome :P And I will :wink:

Razz

5 june

graduation +sick aftergrad party.. no time to do anything that day

6 june

rest

7 june

2 rounds of

iron cross negative, front lever negative, back lever negative, planche lean, MSH, straddle-l

intense but short workout

8 june

5x

7-10s XR planche lean+ 7-10s planche lean

5x

20-30s XR strap HS + 1 min rest

2x

5-10 XR rollouts + 3 bridge wall walks

Daniel Jorgensen
Razz said:

loving the BB style finishers, hopefully it'll either add some mass or help me shred some fat :D

Just because Anold say you can, doesn't make it possible! ;)

And what's up with all that resting?

On your wrist trouble: Try gurkemeje/turmeric

See you at roskilde - maybe you can spot my HS press :D

Razz
Dr. Durden said:
Razz said:

loving the BB style finishers, hopefully it'll either add some mass or help me shred some fat :D

Just because Anold say you can, doesn't make it possible! ;)

And what's up with all that resting?

On your wrist trouble: Try gurkemeje/turmeric

See you at roskilde - maybe you can spot my HS press :D

Well it should be possible :P

mmmh well I had 2 consecutive days of rest at the most because of graduation n stuff.. But the decreased volume is because I want to enjoy my last days with my friends here in Qatar, since there will be many of them I won't ever see again :cry:

Gurkemeje on my wrist sounds interesting, worth a try.

And ill see you at Roskilde, just look for a red haired viking doing backflips and ill look for your HS press :mrgreen:

Razz

9 june 2010

1 cross negative..improvement

2x5s cross with elastic band

cross arms through rings

12s 7cm from wrist.. dunno if it's a PR because i made 10s 4cm from wrist

6-7s 4-5cm from wrist

10-13s (counting :lol: ) 4cm from wrist PR

2x circuit with front lever, back lever, l-sit lifts and hanging (for grip strength)

Razz

9 june 2010 #2

5 rounds of

10s adv tuck front lever

10 overhead band pull aparts

10 band pull aparts in front of body

10 overhead pull elastic backward

last round only did the front lever..In the last week I've been doing front levers with scapulae retracted, something I didn't do before; the difference is HUGE, I no longer have a hollow round back and it feels much more stable, although maybe a bit weaker.

Cuban press

3x6x15lbs

Poliquin external

3x6x15lbs

Lying lateral raise 45 deg

3x6x15lbs

lying external

2x5x10lbs

Longshanks

Your workout logs are very inspirational. Is amazing to see how far you've come since your shoulder operation only 8 months ago. Just out of curiosity, what exactly did you do to your shoulder? Was it a rotator cuff injury or what?

PS Keep up the great work.

Razz

Thanks :D Well I tore some of the labrum thats inside the shoulder and also partially tore one ligament.. physio called it a subluxation.

Razz

10 june

rest..rushing around Doha fixing last minute stuff..

11 june

rest..fuck, no time to workout as I'm leaving Qatar for good tonight. Actually I did do a 5s full human flag when I went to gymnastics to say bye to my coach and the other gymnasts.

Razz

back in Denmark, training 2-3 times a day, except today been busy.. built some parallettes with Søren pics and vids coming up :)

Razz

june 18 2010

cross high hold+slow negative

3x1

2x3 (small bounce to do a cross pullout and then repeat)

FL straight body negative+BL

4 or 5 sets.. BL between 5-10s

short little morning workout.. Well ok wasn't that short because I had long rest breaks..

Razz

june 18 2010

#2

Cross strap pullouts [11x0]

7 PR

6

5

5

some fooling around with back and front levers, pullups etc.. just a note that this workout was done outside in about 10-15deg C and it was windy as hell..

haven't been getting my during WO BCAA lately.. starting that again tomorrow! aswell as more volume

Razz

19 june 2010

went outside to do handbalancing, nice temperature and sunshine so took my shirt off, 10seconds later it started raining :evil: Training then became:

Human flag straight body negative

3 sets each side, stopped because of left wrist. Don't wanna aggravate it again as it is getting better.

stall bar HLL+Body Levers

10x1kg + 2straight x 1kg+2straight negatives x 1kg

10x1kg (rest pause!) + 2 straight x 1kg

8½x1kg (rest pause!!!) + 2 straight negatives x 1kg + 2 straddle x1kg

4 sets external rotation poliquin style

some lower body stretching

Joshua Naterman
Razz said:
19 june 2010

went outside to do handbalancing, nice temperature and sunshine so took my shirt off, 10seconds later it started raining :evil: Training then became:

HAHAHA!!! Sounds like Denmark is in Georgia. You are in Denmark again, right?

Razz

NOT funny :P Yep I'm back in Denmark now for at least a couple of months!

Razz

19 june 2010

#2

Training at Søren's crib before watching the most exciting football match I've seen in a while.

Straddle planche

3 x ~5s decen't form.. dropset on the last set to 5s adv tuck-->5s tuck

1x3 pushups..sloppy :P

EZ VERY STRICT FORM CURLS**

2 dropsets

Then ran out of time before the game started. In half time I did some cuban presses and press handstands. Today I also ordered a blender which I'm looking forward to receiving :D model Philips hr2094. Oh and one more think, I haven't been drunk since I returned to Denmark, I'm proud of myself :mrgreen:

**I think my back, legs, traps and chest became at least as sore as my arms from these STRICT curls. :twisted:

EDIT: going to do ½ hour of soft tissue work before bed..was going to contrast shower but fu'k that.

Søren

hmm that was weird, I must have missed when you did your "strict" curls :mrgreen: :oops:

Razz

For some reason I have a headache and feel sick today..maybe too much training with too little carbs.. anyhow I'm just sitting here trying to get motivated to go out and train..soft tissue work didn't happen yesterday, I fell asleep. Did ice my left wrist though.