This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Razz's log, video p. 63

Started by Razz, August 24, 2009 · 1,193 Replies · 52,662 Views

Gregor

Interesting study!

Razz

It's in Nebraska.. I fear that I will be very bored but in that case I'm gonna go to copenhagen and study sports lol.. first year over there will be sort of a try out year, I can most likely use that year as one year of my sports education in Copenhagen IF I should chose not to finish in UNL.. we'll see if I like it or not, and if I'm even going there :lol:

Razz

15 april 2010

Iron cross negatives -just to see where I was at

2x~5s need another 30deg I think

Iron cross arms through straps

10lbs x 10s PR

10lbs x 10s PR

10lbs x 5s

10lbs x 4s

Jump through cross to support with slow negative

3x3

Pullups

Bulgarian x 5 feet on floor each rep because my shoulder needs to adapt to the position.

L-chin x 10

typewrite chin x 4

chin x 5

FL

4x(tuck/adv tuck)+10lbs x10s

2x(tuck x 10s)

BL

lay x 3-5s PR

lay x 3-5s with pullout PR

lay x 3-5s + straddle x 8-10s [the observant reader will notice that is is a mechanical dropset]

manna

2x2 MSH

Ok so I'm getting a lot stronger very fast which is nice :D gtg manna wasn't happening so its back in my workouts. Noticed that my back lever is slightly high and the form is not near as good as the form from 2 days ago, but still pretty decent. video is coming this time i promise :lol:

Gregor

Nice to see you are improving. I always want to have better training then previous.

Razz

Yeah I'm trying to make PR's every workout..so far it's working :D

Razz

Today was another good training.

Warmup...

Paralette strength

10x l-sit straddle press HS set PR about 30-45s rest between reps, big improvement. failed on the 7th rep

5x l-sit press to 3s (crappy) straddle PL

~10HSPU done in sets of 1-2 improvement in balance and strength here.

1x (3s l-sit press to 3s straddle PL :arrow: 4x lower to 3s straddle l press to 3s straddle PL) assisted

1x l-sit press to straddle PL (fell fowards) :arrow: 3s straddle l press to 3s straddle PL)

vault

- first time since the injury doing full sprint vaults (the past ones have been 10m running but no full power)

- warmed up with some straight jumps and handsprings

- TSUKAHARA :D did 1 good one then stopped because I felt a little discomfort in my shoulder.

Rings

-6 locked body muscle up PR

practiced forward uprise to support..fuckign hell this pissed me off, bent arms is easy but can't do straight arms

Gregor

Congrats for Tsukahara :wink:

Seiji

I like how you set a PR in your warm up XD

Razz
Gregor said:
Congrats for Tsukahara :wink:

Thanks :D next is layout tsuk!

Seiji said:
I like how you set a PR in your warm up XD

Hehe those are the best PR's :P

Razz

Todays workout was battling a massive hangover.. :shock: by the way I'm back to 10g/fishoil per day as I tried 20g for one day and got diarrea again so thats definitive now I'm not upping my doses any time soon.

Razz

Feeling sick today (sore in all joints and muscles, stommack cramps) so no training, wondering if its because of the hangover from yesterday because then I'll have to quit drinking if its something that gives me several days of sickness! :evil:

Seiji

lol obviously Razz XD

Razz

No for real I've never had it like this before after drinking.. I'm known for getting really bad hangovers but today I've had trouble even drinking one protein shake during the day because of intense stommack cramps.. also I have typical influenza symptomes.. If it comes next time after drinking I'm done drinking except for really special events

Joshua Naterman

That's me nowadays, I never drink except for a few times a year, and even then I don't drink much.

Razz
slizzardman said:
That's me nowadays, I never drink except for a few times a year, and even then I don't drink much.

That's the smart way :P

Feeling a bit better today but still have stommachaches, diarrea (no log is good unless it's honest :P ) and some flu symptoms..

Joshua Naterman

HAHAHA it's the old man way ^_^!

Razz

True :lol:

Razz

Don't really feel sick today, just out of energy. Tried eating a normal breakfast but couldn't finish it. Have no idea how the heck I'm gonna go to school tomorrow but somehow I am lol.. thank god theres only a bit more than a month left of school! Planning to do a little circuit later today just to keep my neural adaptions or wtv you say :P

Razz

Did a small very deloadish circuit today just so i know i'm ready to get back into it tomorrow.

2x 5s adv tuck front lever

10s XR support

2 concentric only pullups

3s XR tuck planche

felt very strong on front lever haha, joints weren't ready though but it was without warmup so probably thats why.. and then the sickness didnt help i guess, hopefully I'm ready for tomorrow!

Søren

That's a pretty small volume.. hope you're feeling better soon :)

Razz

very small but i'm still semi-sick and didnt want to do a full workout on literally no food for 2 days.. tomorrow should be back to normal or close to :D

something weird is i dont seem to have lost more than 0.5-1kg, wouldve expected more considering probably a 1500 cut in calories/day over the last 2 days :P

Razz

So today didn't get any better at all, hence no workout logged. New aim is to get ready for friday's training.

Saber2

Here is a completely noob question, but when you do 30 mins of HS work what exactly are you doing? I am just looking for new ideas to throw into my shoulder days.

Razz

When I do this it is on the rings and it is basically:

1: jump up into a strap HS

2: release feet from cables

3: hold as long as possible

4: fall over

5: repeat ASAP with no rest

Because rings HS is more technique than pure strength for me, the rest I get from falling down and the time it takes me to get back up is enough to go again, but ofcourse scale rest so your HS is still of quality, there is no point trying to learn a HS if you are too tired to hold one :)

Razz

Status of today is that I went to school, felt like shit the whole day, went home, slept for 3 hours, feel even worse now in the evening. All this despite having eaten more today than all the past days. Guess energy will come once my food intake slowly gets back to normal. Planning on no school tomorrow. Oh and my belly is swollen like if it was filled to the max with gas haha.. maybe it is :roll:

Oh and just because I couldn't sit still I did ONE perfect 3-5s straddle front lever with ease which is a PR :lol: YES this may sound rather stupid to do but it was only ONE. This strength increase despite sickness may show that I was a bit overreached before the sickness aswell.