This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Razz's log, video p. 63

Started by Razz, August 24, 2009 · 1,193 Replies · 52,662 Views

Søren

very good progress, especially on the plache :) you soon owe us yet another vid, as the last one will soon be outdated :mrgreen:

Razz

Hehe give me a few weeks I will post a new vid :D

Razz

Really sick so no workout today or tomorrow

Seiji

awwwww!

Razz
Seiji said:
awwwww!

:lol:

tomorrow for sure, feeling better today.

Seiji

All righty then!

Razz

Had 18 hours of sleep 2 nights ago and last night had 8, thats how you cure being sick in 1 day :lol:

Going to add ½ l of whole fat milk to my diet and see what happens, only thing I noticed when I stopped drinking milk was less acne so unless acne breaks out Ill keep with the milk.

Razz

Todays training

Warmup

-wrists

-wall handstands

-endo roll to straddle-l

strength

-endo roll to handstand attempts. GOT ONE, with bend legs but still my first one, barely using momentum here cause i suck at the transition :P

- straddle planches, not so good today but it was on floor not pbars maybe thats why.

-HeSPU's sets of ~5

-HeSPU's from neck, like back kip to HS, need to find the balance here.

trampoline,tumbling

no real highlights from trampoline

tumbling i made RO->BHS->full twist, so thats ok but I want much more ofcourse.

Today I was really dizzy (only at training) and I think it's because I had a low carb breakfast. After training warm shake of honey, milk and whey. damn good. waiting for my glycogen stores to be replenished as i'm still dizzy and half-dead.

Razz

Been extremely tired all day, I blame my girlfriend for that :lol: Slept 3 hours after school, drank some coffee and went to work out but I still felt dizzy/tired and had that to-little-sleep feeling. First tried some ring series but wasn't feeling it, then decided to work on XR handstands and from there the workout got better.

XR handstand free

5-7 attempts.. some falls onto the tile floor but also some good 10-20s attempts (not straight arms all the time but the point is im standing by my self without feet on straps)

superset with

XR flies

7 PR :D

3x5

Iron cross; straps 8-10cm from wrist

3x[3x2-3s]

also some jumps into momentary full iron cross

3 rounds of

5-10s Manna MSH

10s japanese HS free standing at wall

10s XR strap HS

10 XR rollouts PR :D

Not a bad workout circumstances taken into consideration. Bill Star is truly right that a PR every workout makes one happy. Also a good way of not plateauing.

Razz

19 march 2010

usual warmup

Strength

endo roll to handstand 5x1 PR :D

corrected my planche, legs was more sideways than backwards so the 5s straddle planche on pbars may in reality not be, really need to film it next time I go to the 'good' gym.

some manna work

tumbling

worked on back layout full twist and got 1 good one which i supposed i should be happy for but its damn frustrating because it seems so easy but i keep messing up.

vault

first time vaulting in one year, just some front handsprings. Good quality.

from vault: 5 standing piked backflip followed by 5 standing back layouts. 1 min rest and another 5 layouts.

Gregor

Thumbs up for endo presses :D

Razz

Thanks :D

Today's training

19 march 2010

wasn't able to endo press for some reason today, didnt feel the straddle flexibility. Think it's because i stretched my hammies before doing it, ive noticed this hurts my straddle l.

tried some full planches not too bad actually :mrgreen:

bunch of vaulting and trampoline

1 hour of pulley system routines:

15s planche

15s maltese

15-20s cross.

sometimes with cross pulls and maltese-planche presses. good training overall :D

Seiji

What is the endo press of which you speak?

Gregor

This, ordinary multiple repetitions form HS

i9Ri_31Ozg0

Razz

Hmm weekend diet is sort of a seefood diet.. eat whatever i see. Works fine for me and I need the weekend freedom to compensate for the strict every day diet.

Gregor
Razz said:
Hmm weekend diet is sort of a seefood diet.. eat whatever i see. Works fine for me and I need the weekend freedom to compensate for the strict every day diet.

I've just wanted something sweet and now I'm drinking BCAA with taste of cherrys hahaha :mrgreen:

Razz

damn u!!! :P if I had BCAA like that i'd take that as sweets instead.. mine I almost puke everytime I drink it! Think after I finish my first 500g bag I'm leaving the last 1.5kg until I find some sort of sweetener or carbs to mix in.

Razz

todays training

21 march 2010

ring flyes

9½ failure but PR

front lever stuff not bothered to write it down

back lever[/b

10-15s straddle couldve done more. PR i think

2s full lay..PR

10s spotted full lay

XR HS

5 attemps nothing special

3 rounds of

10s skin the cat

manna MSH

manna wall assisted

hurt my shoulder in the skin the cats think i stretched it too agressively. Nothing big and probably it's just discomfort and tomrrow its gone. putting ice on anyways. Like how I progress in something every single workout pretty much.. front lever bothers me because there is slow progress but I dont train it alot so no wonder.

Joshua Naterman

Razz: check www.trueprotein.com. they have flavor packets for their unflavored proteins, and it will do the same for your bcaa's!

Razz

Thanks Slizz! ordering straight away :D

Razz

Back after the little 'injury' which it kinda wasn't but I didn't want to risk anything

disappointed and pissed off about todays training but 4 days off never made anyone stronger (dont start teaching me abuot overtraining now please :P )

25 march 2010

warmup[/b

200 jumps jumprope

dish/arch

40 arch rocks

20 v ups with 2s hold in top

dynamic hamstring stretch

handstand stuff (was shit)

couldn't endo press today (shit)

Handstand lower to l-sit press to stand 2s pause then press HS with small jump 8x1rep -slight improvement

vaulting was shit

tsukahara prep was shit.. after this I decided to just work some leg power

legs[/]

standing back semi 5,5,3,4

jump from 30cm edge front semi 5,5,5

fwd roll to front semi ~15 attempts didnt land one.. many close ones.

overall no upper body power and hamstrings felt weird/soft think the stretching in the beginning was what caused them to be like that so I couldn't endo press and had bad leg power. good thing shoulder was fine and small HS press improvement so guess I shouldn't be crying too much.

Razz

Oh and it's spring break now so im planning 2 workouts on most days whenever possible :D

Razz

Todays workout was ok.

march 26 2010

warmup

paralettes HS -improvement here

fwd roll press HS tuck,straddle,pike

l-sit press to straddle stand

Strength

L sit pike press HS assisted: 5

Straddle l sit press HS assisted: 5

HS lower to planche press to HS assisted: 6,6

10x L-sit (3s) press to straddle planche (2-3s)

Front raise isometric at 90deg with 5kg pushing out: 1 set=(3 hand positions max hold one arm then change arm) 5 sets.

Did a few swings on HB.. first time in over 1 year, didn't use to do much highbar though.

5x doublefront on trampoline track

some front layout twists..this was crap today

pulley system

5x(10-15s planche lower to ~10s maltese lower to 10-20s iron cross)

2 sets of: 10x (2s iron cross press to 2s support)

1 set of 5 maltese press to planche

tried some victorians but they were low..damn this is hard :P

1 x 10-15s iron cross with 6kg.. didnt feel any difference really.

10 HLL

edit: edited this post 2 times already because i forget different parts of my WO :P

Razz

Todays training was ok.. was tired but didn't seem to affect my strength, oh and had DOMS from my 3hour training yesterday..

27 march 2010

5 rounds of

10-12s adv tuck front lever

8 bulgarian rows 2s squeeze in top

4 rounds of

7-10s straddle back lever

3-5 inverted chins 2s squeeze in top

Manna MSH

3x 5-10s improvement in pressing height here I think.

2x wall assisted manna

HLL V-L 3s pause in L

3x5

Razz

Weight room workout today

Warmup[/b

jump rope

scapula and rotator cuff

bench press

10x60kg

8x70kg

6+1forced x 84kg PR

3x91kg PR

2x91kg PR before this training at least :lol:

pullups

wide grip x 3

semi wide grip x 10

semi wide grip x 6

4 wide grip + some semi wide grips + 1 normal pronated + 1 normal supinated

front raise 90deg iso

3x15lbs max hold in 3 positions each arm

preacher cable curl

2 dropsets

some ab wheel