This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

beasty boy Work Out Log

Started by Fed X, May 14, 2012 · 587 Replies · 5,265 Views

Fed X

Clean & Military Press
@160lbs
3x1=3
@165lbs
2x1=2
@170lbs
1x1=1

Clean & Military Press
@165lbs
3x1=3
@170lbs
2x1=2
@175lbs
1x1=1

SandBag Zercher Squat @ 150lbs
5x2=10
6x2=12

Sand Bag Clean & Push Press @ 150lbs
1x3=3


Those sand bag presses are BRUTAL!!!

Fed X

Clean & Military Press
@ 155lbs
5x1=5
@ 160lbs
4x1=4
@ 165lbs
1x1=1
@ 170lbs
1x1=1
@ 175lbs
1x1=1

Sand Bag Clean and Press @ 150lbs
2x2=4
Sand Bag Clean and Push Press @ 150lbs
1x3=3

Sand Bag Clean & Front Squats/Jumps
5x1=5
6x2=12
8x1=8

Fed X

HIIT Sprint Intervals @ 1:00

1x20=20

 

Farmers Runs @ 150lb Sand Bag @ 20 yards

1x6=6

 

Sand Bag Clean & Push Press @ 150lbs

1x5=5

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean and Military/Push Press @ 150lbs
1X5=5

 

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@ 160lbs
3x1=3
@ 175lbs
1x1=1
@ 190lbs
1x1=1

 

Today I weighed 189lbs... I was going to attempt 195lb and then 200lb on the Clean & Military Press. I tried to Clean & MP 195lbs but somehow I got stuck.. I wasn't really focusing & I think that thats what the problem was. I was going to squeeze in some squats but I got side tracked... maybe later tonight on squats

Fed X

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@165lbs

3x1=3

@170lbs

2x1=2

@175lbs

1x1=1

 

Barbell Clean & Military Press

@170lbs

3x1=3

@175lbs

2x1=2

@180lbs

2x1=2

 

Barbell Clean & Push Press

@185lbs

1x1=1

 

Dirty 20's @ 60lb Vest

Push Ups 10x3=30

Dips 10x3=30

 

Sprint/Jog/Run Pyramids @ 1:00

1x15=15

 

 

Today I weighed 189lbs

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean & Press @ 150lbs
1x7=7
2x2=4

 

Sand Bag Zercher/Front/Jump Squats @ 210lbs
5x2=10
6x2=12

 

Sprint/Run/Jog Pyramids @ 1:00
1x25=25

Fed X

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@ 160lbs
3x1=3
@165lbs
3x1=3
@170lbs
2x2=4
@175lbs
1x1=1
@ 180lbs
1x1=1

Dirty 20's @ 60lb Vest
full ROM Mixed Grip Pull Ups
10x3=30
full ROM Push Ups
10x3=30


today I weighed 190lbs

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean & Press @ 150lbs
1x9=9

full ROM Mixed Grip Pull Ups @ 60lb Belt
6x1=6
8x2=16
10x1=10

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean and Press @ 150lbs
1x3=3
2x2=4
3x1=3

Sand Bag Zercher Squat/Jumps @ 210lbs
5x1=5
6x1=6
8x1=8

Sprint Pyramids @ 1:00
1x10=10

Fed X

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@155lbs 5x1=5
@165lbs 3x2=6
@170lbs 2x1=2 & 1x1=1

full ROM Mixed Grip Pull Ups @ 70lbs
10x1=10
9x1=9
8x1=8
6x1=6

Sprint Intervals @ 1:00
1x45=45

yesterday I did sprint intervals although I knew that theyd affect my lifting on Monday... I didnt plan on running for so long but I started and then I got carried away... and so today I felt really burned out... so I did what I could

todays Body Weight was 185lbs

Fed X

Barbell Clean & Military Press

@160lbs

5x1=5

@165lbs

3x1=3

@170lbs

2x1=2

3x1=3

@175lbs

1x1=1

@185lbs

1x3=3

 

full ROM Mixed Grip Pull Ups @ 65lb Dip Belt

13x1=13

10x2=20

8x1=8

 

today I weighed 187lbs

Fed X

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@ 160lbs
3x1=3
@165lbs
2x1=2
3x1=3
@170lbs
1x1=1
2x1=2
@175lbs
1x1=1
@185lbs
1x3=3

 

 

today I weighed 186lbs

Fed X

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@165lbs
3x1=3
@170lbs
2x1=2
3x1=3
@175lbs
1x1=1
2x1=2
@185lbs
1x1=1

Sand Bag Zercher Squat/Jump @ 200lbs
6x4=24

Fed X

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@155lbs
3x1=3
@160lbs
3x1=3
@165lbs
2x1=2
3x1=3
@170lbs
1x1=1
2x1=2
@185lbs
1x1=1

full ROM Mixed Grip Pull Ups @ 60lb Dip Belt
10x1=10
8x2=16

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean & Military Press @ 150lbs
2x2=4
3x2=6

 

Sand Bag Zercher Squat & Jump @ 200lbs
5x1=5
6x3=18

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean & Press @ 167lbs
1x3=3




didnt do much today as Im just coming off a really bad cold... however I did mangae to get in a few sandbag presses... I added 25lbs of sand to my bag and it was way to heavy... mustve been 182lbs after I added sand... so I took out 14lbs to make it 167lbs... which means that it was 157lbs to begin with instead of 150lbs... I went and weighed it at a local landscaper on their scale.. so now that settles it... I have an official weight on my sand bag @ 167lbs

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean & Military Press @ 167lbs
1x4=4
2x3=6

Sand Bag Zercher/Jump Sqaut @ 167lbs
5x3=15
6x1=6

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean & Military Press @ 167lbs
1x5=5

 

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@155lbs
3x2=6
165lbs
2x1=2
@170lbs
1x1=1

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean & Push Press @ 170lbs
1x10=10

full ROM Mixed Grip Pull Ups
@60lbs
10x2=20
@50lbs
10x1=10
@40lbs
10x1=10
@30lbs
15x1=15

Fed X

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@150lbs
3x1=3
@155lbs
2x1=2
3x1=3
@160lbs
1x1=1
2x1=2
@165lbs
2x1=2

full ROM Mixed Grip PullUps
@70lbs
10x1=10
@60lbs
10x1=10
@50lbs
10x1=10
@40lbs
10x1=10
@30lbs
10x1=10
@20lbs
15x1=15

Sprint Intervals @ 1:00
1x26=26

Todays BodyWeight = 186lbs

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean & Press/Push Press @ 170lbs
1x7=7
2x2=4
3x1=3

Sand Bag Zercher/Jump @ 170lbs
5x2=10
7x1=7

Sand Bag Zercher @ 170lbs + 60lb Vest = 230lbs
5x2=10

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean & Press @ 170lbs
1x8=8
2x1=2

full ROM Mixed Grip Pull Ups
@70lbs
10x1=10
@60lbs
10x1=10
@50lbs
10x1=10
@25lbs
15x1=15

Sprint Pyramids @ 1:00
1x20=20

Fed X

Sand Bag Clean & Press @ 170lbs
1x7=7

full ROM Mixed Grip Pull Ups
@80lbs
10x1=10
@60lbs
10x1=10
@40lbs
10x1=10
@20lbs
15x1=15

Fed X

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@145lbs
3x1=3
@150lbs
2x1=2
@155lbs
1x1=1

@150lbs
3x1=3
@155lbs
2x1=2
@160lbs
1x1=1

 

IDK my barbell Military Press feels weaker all of a sudden... I think that the sand bag training has actually brought down my BarBell Pressing instead of helping it

Fed X

Barbell Clean & Military Press
@145lbs
3x1=3
@150lbs
2x1=2
3x2=6
@155lbs
1x1=1
2x1=2
@160lbs
1x1=1

full ROM Push Ups @ 60llbs
10x4=40
full ROM Dips @ 60lbs
10x3=30