This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Colibri's Training Log

Started by Colibri, October 17, 2011 · 96 Replies · 4,771 Views

Colibri
Brutus said:
1 set of 41 seconds of L-sit, and a last of 20 s.

Big improvement, isn´t it?

Wowza, big typo :D I meant 14 seconds! But indeed, I do notice an improvement in a few FSPs :)

Josh Schmitter

Good tidings indeed. Finally getting around to going through the WO logs, and you a number 1 :), congrats. Anyways, I'm not sure what your goals are exactly, but looking at your FSP hold times, it seems to go against much of the advice/programming of Coach and the Mods of the forum. I included some of the links that helped me A LOT. There are definitely more, but these talk about all the Pre-reqs(as much as Coach has let go outside the seminar) and also about FSP times. Most particularly concerning you log:

"Even blairbob, who is a lot smaller than I am, says that 12x5 is pretty hard. Practically everyone has had the same experience. If you're going to insist on working a FSP that you have a 10s hold for, you should hit it 1-2x per week, and do easier holds" -Slizzardman

"If you cannot do 3x60s of all the pre FSP's (the planks and basic support/hang and L-sit), you don't need to be doing the FSP's such as planche and the levers." -Blairbob

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7306 - To the point Pre-Reqs

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5265 - To the point Pre-Reqs 2

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4313&start=30 - More in depth/all over the place Pre-req +more

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7393 - FSP w/ slizzard and Blairbob

Anyways, I'll try to keep up with logs I comment on, but alas, tis not always feasible.

Highest Regards.

Colibri
TANSTAAFL said:
Good tidings indeed. Finally getting around to going through the WO logs, and you a number 1 :), congrats. Anyways, I'm not sure what your goals are exactly, but looking at your FSP hold times, it seems to go against much of the advice/programming of Coach and the Mods of the forum. I included some of the links that helped me A LOT. There are definitely more, but these talk about all the Pre-reqs(as much as Coach has let go outside the seminar) and also about FSP times. Most particularly concerning you log:

"Even blairbob, who is a lot smaller than I am, says that 12x5 is pretty hard. Practically everyone has had the same experience. If you're going to insist on working a FSP that you have a 10s hold for, you should hit it 1-2x per week, and do easier holds" -Slizzardman

"If you cannot do 3x60s of all the pre FSP's (the planks and basic support/hang and L-sit), you don't need to be doing the FSP's such as planche and the levers." -Blairbob

http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewto ... =13&t=7306 - To the point Pre-Reqs

http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewto ... =18&t=5265 - To the point Pre-Reqs 2

http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewto ... 3&start=30 - More in depth/all over the place Pre-req +more

http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewto ... =18&t=7393 - FSP w/ slizzard and Blairbob

Anyways, I'll try to keep up with logs I comment on, but alas, tis not always feasible.

Highest Regards.

Haha, glad to be the first one you could comment on!

I always got confused with the prerequisite thread and FSP programming. From reading these threads and a little thinking, I should change my FSP warmup each day with the prerequisites and aim to get 60 seconds on each with 3x60 as the progression standard?

Josh Schmitter
Colibri said:
I always got confused with the prerequisite thread and FSP programming. From reading these threads and a little thinking, I should change my FSP warmup each day with the prerequisites and aim to get 60 seconds on each with 3x60 as the progression standard?

Bingo. I'm at around 3x20s-40s depending on the pre-req, but it is definitely tough. I might even have to scale back again depending, although I was having sleeping issues this past cycle. My sets are probably from 60-80% depending on the pre-req again, so I am pushing it a little, but Slizzardman has pointed out that if you can handle it it's not a big deal since it's not working the tendons anywhere near as much as the standard FSP's.

Colibri
TANSTAAFL said:
Colibri said:
I always got confused with the prerequisite thread and FSP programming. From reading these threads and a little thinking, I should change my FSP warmup each day with the prerequisites and aim to get 60 seconds on each with 3x60 as the progression standard?

Bingo. I'm at around 3x20s-40s depending on the pre-req, but it is definitely tough. I might even have to scale back again depending, although I was having sleeping issues this past cycle. My sets are probably from 60-80% depending on the pre-req again, so I am pushing it a little, but Slizzardman has pointed out that if you can handle it it's not a big deal since it's not working the tendons anywhere near as much as the standard FSP's.

Thanks for the advice buddy :)

Colibri

3/11/2011 - Thursday

After a very busy week/weekend with a job interview and a small holiday away, I'm back in action. Can't wait to actually finish a week :wink: :lol:

Warmup:

Molding Mobility

Wrist prehab work

FSP Prerequisite work:

Plank:20s, 20s, 20s - felt this in my shoulders and arms but not my core?

Reverse plank: 20s, 20s, 20s - same as above. No core burn. These were both done with my legs on a chair.

Hollow hold: 20s, 20s, 16s

Arch hold: 20s, 20s, 10s

PB support: 20s, 20s, 20s

Palms down/chinup style dead hang from a bar: 20s, 20s, 20s - felt this in my arms, sides and forearms!

FSP attempts - aiming for 30 seconds total time:

Planche (Frog Stand) :

10s, 10s, 6s

L-Sit (PB tuck):

10s, 10s, 10s

__________________________________________

FBE work:

Chin up medium grip:

1x5, 1x3, 1x3, 1x3, 1x3

Plyometric jump squats - bodyweight:

1x5, 1x5, 1x5, 1x5

___________________________

Stretching for 5-10 minutes.

How is that? Am I doing this correctly? :idea:

Vincent Stoyas

I just looked at your last post.

Perhaps you need to engage your core more in the plank. Squeeze your butt together and that will help activate the burn.

Reverse plank I don't think is a huge core move. It's more of a shoulder exercise.

You should try slizzardman's pull up routine, I think it's on the main page of basic strength. I'm just too lazy to type it out right now...It'll allow you to get more volume than your current routine, which will be better for now.

Josh Schmitter

Looks pretty good to me. As far as feeling the burn/etc. it will just depend on your weakest link for that particular move. I usually don't feel it in the core too much for the plank either. You eventually want to get up to 3x60s so if you haven't tested your maxes I would do that then work at 50-80% of that for your cycle. I.e. if you max in plank was 100s, do anywhere from 50-80s x 3 for your plank sets. As I believe Slizzardman said, you can push yourself a little harder with these as the only concern is with your recovery/work capicity not tendon issues.

Vincearoo said:
I just looked at your last post.

Perhaps you need to engage your core more in the plank. Squeeze your butt together and that will help activate the burn.

Reverse plank I don't think is a huge core move. It's more of a shoulder exercise.

You should try slizzardman's pull up routine, I think it's on the main page of basic strength. I'm just too lazy to type it out right now...It'll allow you to get more volume than your current routine, which will be better for now.

Slizzards pull routine is killer. I feel the reverse Plank in my lower back/hammies just as much as the shoulders, but I am super weak as well :). Aslo condier Killroys template if you're not planning to follow the WOD's. Just search it and you should find it as I'm not on my home cpu now.

Colibri
Vincearoo said:
I just looked at your last post.

Perhaps you need to engage your core more in the plank. Squeeze your butt together and that will help activate the burn.

Reverse plank I don't think is a huge core move. It's more of a shoulder exercise.

You should try slizzardman's pull up routine, I think it's on the main page of basic strength. I'm just too lazy to type it out right now...It'll allow you to get more volume than your current routine, which will be better for now.

I will think more about involving my core next time, cheers! I definitely felt it in the shoulders for the reverse plank though. Will I follow his routine each time I go near the bar for pullups/chins and carry on with the rest of my workout?

TANSTAAFL said:
Looks pretty good to me. As far as feeling the burn/etc. it will just depend on your weakest link for that particular move. I usually don't feel it in the core too much for the plank either. You eventually want to get up to 3x60s so if you haven't tested your maxes I would do that then work at 50-80% of that for your cycle. I.e. if you max in plank was 100s, do anywhere from 50-80s x 3 for your plank sets.

I'm a little confused. I am working up to 60s initially with 3x20s if possible. I don't understand about the max testing :S If I was to have a max hold of a plank for 100s, why would I go for 50-80s x3 if I am aiming to achieve 60x3? :)

TANSTAAFL said:
As I believe Slizzardman said, you can push yourself a little harder with these as the only concern is with your recovery/work capicity not tendon issues.

This I understand :)

TANSTAAFL said:
Slizzards pull routine is killer. I feel the reverse Plank in my lower back/hammies just as much as the shoulders, but I am super weak as well :). Aslo condier Killroys template if you're not planning to follow the WOD's. Just search it and you should find it as I'm not on my home cpu now.

I am going to consider Slizzard's routine each time I do pulling variations. I have adopted killroy70's FBE work routine and implemented my prerequisite training and testing my 2 FSP work a day. Does this sound okay?

Thanks guys :D

Colibri

Last night was Wing Chun Kung Fu class. Alot of pushups, dips, knee raises, squats. Alot of straight punches, tricep work.

Colibri

4/11/2011 - Friday

Warmup:

Molding Mobility

FSP Prerequisite work:

Plank:20s, 20s, 20s - felt this in my shoulders and arms but not my core?

Reverse plank: 20s, 20s, 20s - same as above. No core burn. These were both done with my legs on a chair.

Hollow hold: 20s, 20s, 12s, 8s

Arch hold: 20s, 20s, 20s

PB support: 20s, 20s, 20s

Palms down/chinup style dead hang from a bar: 20s, 20s, 20s - my arms felt as if they had been chopped off at the end of these :D

FSP attempts - aiming for 30 seconds total time:

Planche (Frog Stand) :

7s, 10s, 10s, 3s

L-Sit (PB tuck):

10s, 10s, 10s

__________________________________________

FBE work:

Slizzardman's Pullup Routine:

1st cycle:

Regular: 4

Close: 4

Wide: 3

Chins: 4

Parallel: 3

30 seconds rest between sets. 1 minute 30sec rest between cycles

2nd cycle:

Regular: 3

Close: 3

Wide: 3

Chins: 3

Parallel: 3

Holy CRAP.

___________________________

Serious stretching for 15 minutes.

How is that? :idea:

I must say that I am feeling like jelly. Never have I done 33 pullups.

:lol::lol::lol:

Vincent Stoyas
Colibri said:
Vincearoo said:
I just looked at your last post.

Perhaps you need to engage your core more in the plank. Squeeze your butt together and that will help activate the burn.

Reverse plank I don't think is a huge core move. It's more of a shoulder exercise.

You should try slizzardman's pull up routine, I think it's on the main page of basic strength. I'm just too lazy to type it out right now...It'll allow you to get more volume than your current routine, which will be better for now.

I will think more about involving my core next time, cheers! I definitely felt it in the shoulders for the reverse plank though. Will I follow his routine each time I go near the bar for pullups/chins and carry on with the rest of my workout?

I believe you do 3 times a week and you can do it before your workout or earlier in the day. Treat it as skill work and don't wear yourself out with it. I think of it like doing 10 minute work of handstands before my workout, if you get tired from it, you did too much.

Colibri
Vincearoo said:

I believe you do 3 times a week and you can do it before your workout or earlier in the day. Treat it as skill work and don't wear yourself out with it. I think of it like doing 10 minute work of handstands before my workout, if you get tired from it, you did too much.

Uh oh. I did it as part of my FBE WOD today (replacing pull work for slizzardman's routine - this will happen 2 times a week). I'm bloody exhausted :P

Josh Schmitter
Colibri said:
TANSTAAFL said:
Looks pretty good to me. As far as feeling the burn/etc. it will just depend on your weakest link for that particular move. I usually don't feel it in the core too much for the plank either. You eventually want to get up to 3x60s so if you haven't tested your maxes I would do that then work at 50-80% of that for your cycle. I.e. if you max in plank was 100s, do anywhere from 50-80s x 3 for your plank sets.

I'm a little confused. I am working up to 60s initially with 3x20s if possible. I don't understand about the max testing :S If I was to have a max hold of a plank for 100s, why would I go for 50-80s x3 if I am aiming to achieve 60x3? :)

That is true. I was just pointing out the 50-80% in seconds. Confusion understood :)

Colibri said:
Vincearoo said:

I believe you do 3 times a week and you can do it before your workout or earlier in the day. Treat it as skill work and don't wear yourself out with it. I think of it like doing 10 minute work of handstands before my workout, if you get tired from it, you did too much.

Uh oh. I did it as part of my FBE WOD today (replacing pull work for slizzardman's routine - this will happen 2 times a week). I'm bloody exhausted :P

I believe you can go harder as long as that is your only pulling work your doing(i.e. not following the WOD's or doing a lot of other things). Here is Slizz from the post...

slizzardman said:
Honestly, if I was starting all over again (and I halfway am, actually) I would do one set of known max - 2 or 3 reps at the beginning of each WOD warm up, and on a given day each week (every thursday, as an example) I would do the pull up workout described. We already do quite a bit of pulling work, and as pull ups are relatively low on the scale of strength work I can do there is absolutely nothing wrong with me doing this. I'm not being over-worked and most likely neither will you. That's pretty much a given. The most important thing to remember is to not focus on pull ups to the exclusion of the WODs. Pull up performance is, up to a certain degree, going to help you with strength progressions, but you do not want to continuously focus on them. As you get better, they stay in at least one warm up each week but you will move on to more challenging warm ups that are more appropriate to your strength level.

I would certainly not do more than two workouts per week of the pull up routine I have described, and I would not even attempt twice a week until I had at least six weeks of once a week under my belt. If that particular day is a pulling WOD I would recommend doing the pull ups as a separate workout because the WOD will almost certainly take you through multiple planes of motion and that is just as important to your overall progress as vertical pull ups. Remember, if we are supposed to do front pulls or something like that and you can't do them, you should be doing a pull up and a foot supported row or something like that for each rep of the front pull or front lever pull. Very important, that is!

Vincent Stoyas

Tanstaafl, where did you find that post of slizzardman's? There's one right on the main page right now of basic strength that where is saying to do it 3x a week. One person asked if 1x a week is enough and he said 3x is optimal, but 2x would probably be enough.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7365

Colibri
TANSTAAFL said:
Colibri said:
TANSTAAFL said:
Looks pretty good to me. As far as feeling the burn/etc. it will just depend on your weakest link for that particular move. I usually don't feel it in the core too much for the plank either. You eventually want to get up to 3x60s so if you haven't tested your maxes I would do that then work at 50-80% of that for your cycle. I.e. if you max in plank was 100s, do anywhere from 50-80s x 3 for your plank sets.

I'm a little confused. I am working up to 60s initially with 3x20s if possible. I don't understand about the max testing :S If I was to have a max hold of a plank for 100s, why would I go for 50-80s x3 if I am aiming to achieve 60x3? :)

That is true. I was just pointing out the 50-80% in seconds. Confusion understood :)

So will I test my max hold and do 80% of the holds as my FSP and prerequisite work? :)

TANSTAAFL said:
Colibri said:
TANSTAAFL said:

I believe you do 3 times a week and you can do it before your workout or earlier in the day. Treat it as skill work and don't wear yourself out with it. I think of it like doing 10 minute work of handstands before my workout, if you get tired from it, you did too much.

Uh oh. I did it as part of my FBE WOD today (replacing pull work for slizzardman's routine - this will happen 2 times a week). I'm bloody exhausted :P

I believe you can go harder as long as that is your only pulling work your doing(i.e. not following the WOD's or doing a lot of other things). Here is Slizz from the post...

The killroy70 template is as follows :

Day 1 - horizontal plane pushing and pulling FBE

Day 2 - curling (inverted pullup) and dipping variations (RTO dips, etc..) FBE

Day 3 - pullup and HeSPU variation FBE

Day 4 - multiplane pulling variaions + varied pressing work

PU work is on each day. Would it be acceptable to do the slizzardman pullup routine day 2 and 4?

TANSTAAFL said:
slizzardman said:
Honestly, if I was starting all over again (and I halfway am, actually) I would do one set of known max - 2 or 3 reps at the beginning of each WOD warm up, and on a given day each week (every thursday, as an example) I would do the pull up workout described. We already do quite a bit of pulling work, and as pull ups are relatively low on the scale of strength work I can do there is absolutely nothing wrong with me doing this. I'm not being over-worked and most likely neither will you. That's pretty much a given. The most important thing to remember is to not focus on pull ups to the exclusion of the WODs. Pull up performance is, up to a certain degree, going to help you with strength progressions, but you do not want to continuously focus on them. As you get better, they stay in at least one warm up each week but you will move on to more challenging warm ups that are more appropriate to your strength level.

I would certainly not do more than two workouts per week of the pull up routine I have described, and I would not even attempt twice a week until I had at least six weeks of once a week under my belt. If that particular day is a pulling WOD I would recommend doing the pull ups as a separate workout because the WOD will almost certainly take you through multiple planes of motion and that is just as important to your overall progress as vertical pull ups. Remember, if we are supposed to do front pulls or something like that and you can't do them, you should be doing a pull up and a foot supported row or something like that for each rep of the front pull or front lever pull. Very important, that is!

There's so much information on here that everything gets so confusing :idea:

As said below, slizzardman is advocating the routine 1x a week here, but his more recent post advocates 2-3x a week?

Colibri

07/11/2011 - Monday

Testing my max holds today, putting together an SSC. Help would be much appreciated.

Warmup:

Molding Mobility

FSP Prerequisite holds:

Plank:50s

Reverse plank: 56s

Hollow hold: 25s

Arch hold: 40s

PB support: 35s

Chin dead hang: 40s

FSP (Only wanted to see where I was so far, won't be in my actual workout until I nail the prerequisites):

Planche (Frog Stand) : 20s

L-Sit (PB tuck): 16s

FL beginner tuck: 5s

BL beginner tuck: 8s

__________________________________________

Now, to start my SSC. Divide each max hold by 50% and do sets of that 50%? This has me a tiny bit confused but here's my understanding - For example, my plank is 50sec max hold. So, how many sets of 25 seconds should I do?

Would this be too little to start with? I'm trying to nail down a proper routine. It's been recommended here not to do any of the FSPs until a 3x60s hold of each prerequisite is available so, I am getting rid of planche/lever/sit work for now until I can hit the progression standards. I'll be doing 3x5 FBE work too after the static holds during this SSC.

If I do this however, it could take 24 weeks (6~ months) to get 3x60s :?

It just seems like huge undertraining.

Brutus
Colibri said:
[Now, to start my SSC. Divide each max hold by 50% and do sets of that 50%? This has me a tiny bit confused but here's my understanding - For example, my plank is 50sec max hold. So, how many sets of 25 seconds should I do?

I think you should perform about 60 seconds of total work, in your case that would be 2 sets of 25 seconds = 50 seconds

Adding an extra serie of 10-15 seconds would be fine. Also If you perceive fatigue along the weeks just make 2 sets

Colibri said:

Would this be too little to start with? I'm trying to nail down a proper routine. It's been recommended here not to do any of the FSPs until a 3x60s hold of each prerequisite is available so, I am getting rid of planche/lever/sit work for now until I can hit the progression standards. I'll be doing 3x5 FBE work too after the static holds during this SSC.

I also thought this was too slow, and made changes in the routine. Not too good for the joints. The muscle develops quickly, but not the concetive tissue. This seems to be very small steps ut would avoid injuries and problems further.

After the prerequisites and the FBP, you can train FBE. Just choose 2 exercises (pull/push) and don´t forget the legs and obliques

Colibri
Brutus said:
Colibri said:
[Now, to start my SSC. Divide each max hold by 50% and do sets of that 50%? This has me a tiny bit confused but here's my understanding - For example, my plank is 50sec max hold. So, how many sets of 25 seconds should I do?

I think you should perform about 60 seconds of total work, in your case that would be 2 sets of 25 seconds = 50 seconds

Adding an extra serie of 10-15 seconds would be fine. Also If you perceive fatigue along the weeks just make 2 sets

Aha, I get ya now :)

Brutus said:
Colibri said:

Would this be too little to start with? I'm trying to nail down a proper routine. It's been recommended here not to do any of the FSPs until a 3x60s hold of each prerequisite is available so, I am getting rid of planche/lever/sit work for now until I can hit the progression standards. I'll be doing 3x5 FBE work too after the static holds during this SSC.

I also thought this was too slow, and made changes in the routine. Not too good for the joints. The muscle develops quickly, but not the concetive tissue. This seems to be very small steps ut would avoid injuries and problems further.

After the prerequisites and the FBP, you can train FBE. Just choose 2 exercises (pull/push) and don´t forget the legs and obliques

I'm not sure what you mean here buddy? Apologies :)

Brutus
Colibri said:
I'm not sure what you mean here buddy? Apologies :)

My English is terrific. It´s my fault.

I will try to explain what I would suggest.

I will make up a routine as follows:

- Do the prerequisites (plank, reverse plank, hollow body, arch hold). I would do 60 seconds of total work for every position. If you need to divide the 60 s work insets, do it. If you are capable of doing 60 seconds or more of each position then add sets, untl you complete 2 rounds

- Do the FBP. Every day I would perform 60 seconds of total work of the chosen FBP divides by sets

- Add the FBE. Choose the exercises you would do that day and make 3-4 sets of 3-5 reps. When you feel confortable doing 4 sets of 5, just choose the exercise move on the next level (dips --> bulgarian dips)

- Leg work (pistols, GHR)

- Abdominal/obliques work. I think i would rather rotate them during the week instead of making them everyday (my opinion)

Colibri
Brutus said:
Colibri said:
I'm not sure what you mean here buddy? Apologies :)

My English is terrific. It´s my fault.

I will try to explain what I would suggest.

I will make up a routine as follows:

- Do the prerequisites (plank, reverse plank, hollow body, arch hold). I would do 60 seconds of total work for every position. If you need to divide the 60 s work insets, do it. If you are capable of doing 60 seconds or more of each position then add sets, untl you complete 2 rounds

- Do the FBP. Every day I would perform 60 seconds of total work of the chosen FBP divides by sets

- Add the FBE. Choose the exercises you would do that day and make 3-4 sets of 3-5 reps. When you feel confortable doing 4 sets of 5, just choose the exercise move on the next level (dips --> bulgarian dips)

- Leg work (pistols, GHR)

- Abdominal/obliques work. I think i would rather rotate them during the week instead of making them everyday (my opinion)

I get ya now. You're saying that I should do prerequisite work, FSP work and then FBE work as part of my SSC?

I thought it was advised to stay away from the FSP work until I can nail the prerequisites to 3x60s? :)

Colibri

Just a quick thought.

D'ya think I could do the killroy70 template as my SSC with the prerequisites before the FSP work, or would that be overtraining?

Said template:

I began with a very basic program, working out 4 days/week and working four static positions every day, which included:

1) planche variations

2) BL variations

3) FL variations

4) Handstand work

After I finish my static work for a given workout, which generally consisted of 7-10 sets of each movement, the remainder of my workout looked like this:

Day 1 - horizontal plane pushing and pulling FBE

Day 2 - curling (inverted pullup) and dipping variations (RTO dips, etc..) FBE

Day 3 - pullup and HeSPU variation FBE

Day 4 - multiplane pulling variaions + varied pressing work

My workout then would consist of the prerequisites, the FSP work, the FBE work and the cooldown. I'll be doing 3x5 for the FBE work.

Overtraining?

Colibri

08/11/2011 - Tuesday

First day of SSC - I plan to finish this cycle on 20th December, a 6 week prerequisite cycle.

Warmup:

Molding Mobility, wrist prehab

FSP Prerequisite holds:

Plank:2x25s, 1x15s = 65sec total

Reverse plank: 2x28s = 56sec total

Hollow hold: 4x13s = 52sec total

Arch hold: 3x20s = 60sec total

PB support: 3x17s, 1x10s = 61sec total

Chin dead hang: 3x20s = 60sec total

FBE work:

PB Dips : 3x5 reps

Inverted (sorta) pullups: 1x5 - muscles completely failed here, couldn't even do another rep!

__________________________________________

How is this for my SSC? I'm glad I didn't include the FSP static work and focused on the prerequisites. The prerequisites killed me :D my arms felt non existant after the chin grips, my core killed me after the planks and the PB support really put OOMPH into my shoulders :)

I think I'm gonna scale the FBE work to 3 sets of 5, because I can see the prerequisite work taking up most of my energy. I couldn't manage another rep of the inverted pullups!

Glad to be finished! Now... breakfast :twisted:

Brutus
Colibri said:
Just a quick thought.

D'ya think I could do the killroy70 template as my SSC with the prerequisites before the FSP work, or would that be overtraining?

Said template:

I began with a very basic program, working out 4 days/week and working four static positions every day, which included:

1) planche variations

2) BL variations

3) FL variations

4) Handstand work

After I finish my static work for a given workout, which generally consisted of 7-10 sets of each movement, the remainder of my workout looked like this:

Day 1 - horizontal plane pushing and pulling FBE

Day 2 - curling (inverted pullup) and dipping variations (RTO dips, etc..) FBE

Day 3 - pullup and HeSPU variation FBE

Day 4 - multiplane pulling variaions + varied pressing work

My workout then would consist of the prerequisites, the FSP work, the FBE work and the cooldown. I'll be doing 3x5 for the FBE work.

Overtraining?

I think it seems too much static work.

If you are going to do all the prerequisites I would choose just one FBP (HS, FL, BL or planche variation) but not all of them

Colibri

I understand now :) the static work will probably be handstand for now, will train on Fridays and Mondays with a stomach to wall HS :)