Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stretch Series + Foundation One = Popular Package...correct?

Al Noel Sansolis

Al Noel Sansolis

Hello,

Correct me if I'm wrong: Middle Split, Front Split, Thoracic Bridge = Stretch Series ?

I've completed Fundamentals and I'm trying to decide if I should continue to Stretch or Foundation.  My primary goal is to rid the soreness between my shoulders I assume comes from my computer job (I alternate between a sitting and standing desk).

Do you recommend I do Foundation One next, Stretch Series next, or both once per week?  I play sports casually and do mild stretching regularly but nothing as intense as GST.

Thank you for your time.

Al Noel S.

Los Angeles

Pauline Taube

Hi Al,

Thanks for reaching out and great questions.

After completing all the Fundamentals lessons you have all necessary tools in order to achieve great success with our other beginning courses such as F1.

You are absolutely right. The Front Split, Middle Split and Thoracic Bridge courses makes up the entire stretch series.

Foundation One and the Stretch series complement each other perfectly. Coach Sommer recommend to do all these together and perform each workout once a week to begin with. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions :) 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Geoff Lewis

I'm just starting with fundamentals, but I'm wondering how good I need to be to move onto F1?  Should I focus on really mastering foundation first (eg able to get heels fully flat in stiff bear) before moving on?  

• Upvote 1

Alessandro Mainente

HeY geoff, fundamentals it is a good point where understand your limitation so that after you address them by coupling foundations with the correct stretch series.

• Upvote 1

Tobias Karlsson

F1 starts of very easy so it is no problem to begin with it early. What I would strongly recommend is to quite early get some form checks. In my opinion that is one of the most valuable aspects of the program. You get clear feedback from knowledgeable coaches.  

• Upvote 3

Lloyd Sparks

Al Noel, 

Middle Split, Front Split, Thoracic Bridge = Stretch Series. I did the Foundation and Stretch Series together right from the start and found it easy to manage. The Thoracic Bridge workout is going to be great for your shoulders.

• Upvote 1