This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

It's Finally Time

Started by Adam Porter, September 29, 2016 · 251 Replies · 7,314 Views

Adam Porter

F4. Check.

Adam Porter

And an F4 today, with the F3 anticipated for tomrrow.

Adam Porter

A day late, but not a dollar short. F3 in the books.

That woke me up!

Adam Porter

F3 for a Monday. Not bad, but remind me to not do that after a big meal. haha

Malcolm Watters

What did I miss?  I'm back with an F7 today not as strong as I left off a couple weeks ago but at least I'm going again.  It's easy not to wanna get started back after a pause, this thread was a big help.  I had to get back before you guys all turned into world clas athletes without me.  Anyway it's good to be back!!

Adam Porter

F4 today. Another full round planned for later this week.

Welcome back! You've not missed much, just trying to keep at it. I've been a bit busy with work, too, so I had to do some F4/F3 splits. I understand not wanting to get started again...I was just out of town for an entire week, last month.

I'll be getting back to F7's here shortly.

Chris Umiastowski

Ok, I moved onto 4 sets of 9 for ground rows in the upper body workout.  That's a huge step up and WAY harder. I can do the first 2 sets and then can't complete good reps for the final half of set 3 and most of set 4.  But progress is happening!

Adam Porter

Nice work @Chris Umiastowski.

I got an F4 in today. Didn't think I'd have time, but I was able to push some things back to make time for it.

Adam Porter

F3 in. Time for the weekend.

Enjoy it, all!

Malcolm Watters

Got f4 in today 

Adam Porter

First F7 in a while. Happy, but gassed!

Malcolm Watters

Got my F3 in today 

Adam Porter

Nice work! Back on the train.

Malcolm Watters

F4 today, gotta save core for tomorrow, it's hot in my outdoor gym today and windy, just my warmup jog took a lot out of me

Adam Porter

Great! I got an F4 in today, too. Though I got the core in...upper will be tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I only got one full round in last week. I hope to get back to my two full rounds this week.

Malcolm Watters
1 hour ago, Adam Porter said:

Great! I got an F4 in today, too. Though I got the core in...upper will be tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I only got one full round in last week. I hope to get back to my two full rounds this week.

I hear you, the f4 and f3 split seems to help at least get one round in per week, but the f7 sure makes it easier to get 2.   It just takes so long to get an F7 workout in at this stage I find it hard to get it done.

Malcolm Watters

And the core is done

Adam Porter

...and my F3 (upper), as well. Keep it up!

Malcolm Watters

Got another upper and lower f4 in today, feeling good.

Malcolm Watters

Went with the F7 today @Adam Porter just wanted keep going after legs but I didn't finish that strong!

Adam Porter
6 hours ago, Malcolm Watters said:

Went with the F7 today @Adam Porter just wanted keep going after legs but I didn't finish that strong!

Excellent!

I never got another round in last week, but I'm back at it with an F3 today.

Malcolm Watters

Got upper and lower done today, started a new level on the sls so not many sets or reps but the rolling deck squat is gonna take some practice

Adam Porter

F4 in today. That'll probably be it for the week. Need to get back to *making* more time for two rounds per week.

Malcolm Watters

I got another upper workout in today, I feel like I've been at a standstill on these progressions and gonna try and do an extra day and see where it takes me.

Adam Porter

F4 in. Do work!