This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

It's Finally Time

Started by Adam Porter, September 29, 2016 · 251 Replies · 7,314 Views

Tobias Karlsson

F4 yesterday. Getting more and more comfortable.

Tobias Karlsson

F3

Malcolm Watters
3 hours ago, Tobias Karlsson said:

F3

Good stuff, got my F4 yesterday.  Golf day today

Tobias Karlsson

Been a bit slow guys :) Just finish F4. Cheers!

Malcolm Watters
On 6/24/2017 at 2:12 PM, Tobias Karlsson said:

Been a bit slow guys :) Just finish F4. Cheers!

I've slacked, but Friday and Sunday I ran sand hills, missed my workout today cause I worked through lunch, will probably catch it tomorrow.  Gonna try and get front split stretch in tonight

Adam Porter

Nice work, fellas.

Finished an F4 today.

Adam Porter

...and an F3 today, to complete the round.

Tobias Karlsson

Nice

 

I will soon do a f3

Robert Staniforth

@Adam Porter, thanks for starting your workout log and keeping at it.  Reading through your thread has motivated me to get started as well.  Thanks for the inspiration and good luck.

Bobby

Tanya Hill

Jump back at it Robert, its never to late and coming back is always the best feeling. Hardest part is getting started. ;)

 

Tobias Karlsson

Hey Robert! Start your own thread so we can cheer for you!!!

Adam Porter

The extended holiday weekend last week threw me off the rails. I'm all caught up now, though. 

F4 in the bag. 

Adam Porter

F3!

Malcolm Watters
On 7/11/2017 at 6:13 PM, Adam Porter said:

The extended holiday weekend last week threw me off the rails. I'm all caught up now, though. 

F4 in the bag. 

I know the feeling, got workouts in Tuesday and Wednesday though 

Robert Staniforth

Keep up the great work gentlemen.

Tobias Karlsson

Nice work keep it up!

Adam Porter

F4 to start the workweek off right. 

Im going to start training for my first 5k now too.  I've never run one, so this will be interesting. Work is putting it on, so I think it'll be a lot of fun running with my coworkers. 

Adam Porter

Wrapped up this week's round with the corresponding F3.

Adam Porter

F4 this evening. 

Also did Day 1 of Couch to 5K first thing this morning. It's happening...

Adam Porter

Got the F3 tonight. Keep on rollin.'

Malcolm Watters
On 7/24/2017 at 6:20 PM, Adam Porter said:

F4 this evening. 

Also did Day 1 of Couch to 5K first thing this morning. It's happening...

I've kinda switched gears for the next month.  Been running Sandhills and doing hit for a mountain hike sept 1.  I'm still trying to get in each element once a week but it's taking a backseat to cardio until next month.  

Adam Porter
5 hours ago, Malcolm Watters said:

I've kinda switched gears for the next month.  Been running Sandhills and doing hit for a mountain hike sept 1.  I'm still trying to get in each element once a week but it's taking a backseat to cardio until next month.  

Awesome. Get after it, man!

Adam Porter

F4 today.

Also on week 2 of Couch 2 5k. Fun times.

Adam Porter

F3

Adam Porter

F4 today... Feeling stronger.

Meanwhile, the third week of Couch to 5k is ramping up the intensity!

 I honestly believe that these very different exercise programs are helping each other.  Each one gives me benefits for the other.