This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

It's Finally Time

Started by Adam Porter, September 29, 2016 · 251 Replies · 7,314 Views

Adam Porter

I had a Christmas event on the day after Christmas, so my desired Monday session didn't happen.

I did get the F7 in today, though. Awesome.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Yeah this week and last are sort of mulligans. If I get everything in once then good on ya. It's always easier after the holidays.

Malcolm Watters

Welp I missed my 2nd f7 this week but I did get in an upper workout in Wednesday.  The pe2 rows have been hard for me.  I think I'm gonna go f7 Monday and Friday with an extra upper on Wednesday.  Thinking of adding the middle split series for an off day so I can get in @Daniel Taylor-Shaut Pancake 2017 challenge 

Malcolm Watters

Got f7, where ya at @Adam Porter

Adam Porter
38 minutes ago, Malcolm Watters said:

Got f7, where ya at @Adam Porter

Hey man. Good on ya! And Happy New Year all.

With my schedule, I only got my first F7 in last week. On Friday, I was able to squeeze in a Daily Limber and a tiny bit of additional mobility...but no time for the second F7.

I just got back home this morning, and I'm done unpacking and catching up on things around the house. Tomorrow will be my first F7 for the week, with the second coming on Thursday or later. Time to hit it hard, 2017!

Malcolm Watters
5 minutes ago, Adam Porter said:

Hey man. Good on ya! And Happy New Year all.

With my schedule, I only got my first F7 in last week. On Friday, I was able to squeeze in a Daily Limber and a tiny bit of additional mobility...but no time for the second F7.

I just got back home this morning, and I'm done unpacking and catching up on things around the house. Tomorrow will be my first F7 for the week, with the second coming on Thursday or later. Time to hit it hard, 2017!

I hear ya, only got one in last week also

Adam Porter

F7 complete. Back in the saddle.

Overandout.

Malcolm Watters

Got my 2nd f7 in this week.  What a week, I bought the stretch series and it was more than I expected.  I did middle split tues and front split wed, they both kicked my ass!  I look forward to progress there and everything that comes with it.  

Adam Porter

Just finished my 2nd F7, too. Right on, @Malcolm Watters! I did this one after only one day of rest. I couldn't believe how quickly I fatigued. I still completed it, but the pain/fatigue/shakes came much more quickly.

Stretch Series is next on my list. Unfortunately, Christmas money went to more pressing matters. lol. I'll get some saved up for Stretch here soon enough.

Adam Porter

F7 on a Monday! Woohoo.

Malcolm Watters
7 minutes ago, Adam Porter said:

F7 on a Monday! Woohoo.

Whoosh me too, feels good

Malcolm Watters

F7 in the books, those tuck rocks are not fun!  I'm doing 4 sets of 36 the first 2 seem good then the pain starts.  It gets hard to stay in the tuck.  I did jump up to 5x9 in the push-ups though and got through them!

Adam Porter

Nice work!

I just got my F7 in, too. Good times.

Malcolm Watters

First F7 of the week in the books.  After 2 weeks of the stretch series I can feel it help in the manna straddle ups some, which is much needed.  I'm not moving ahead very fast but hey it's about consistency, right?

Everett Carroll
25 minutes ago, Malcolm Watters said:

but hey it's about consistency, right?

Right!

Adam Porter

Right!

First F7 here, too.

I will likely miss my second F7 this week. I'm heading out of town for a long weekend to visit the in-laws. We'll be staying in their camper, so we'll see what kind of space & time I can find...if any.

In any case, carry on, all!

Malcolm Watters

First F7 of the week in the books.  Great workout, slow progress

Jeffrey Bittner

@Malcolm Watters Great way to start the week!

Adam Porter

...and I'm back. The trip was great, but almost every moment was planned, so I didn't have time for that 2nd F7. I guess it was just a bit more rest and recovery time! ;)

I just finished my first F7 back. Felt good, though I'm completely gassed here at the end of it. Whew!

Malcolm Watters

2nd F7 of the week in the books, feels good, I also did middle stretch Tuesday and front stretch Wednesday.  I'm loving the way they make me feel.  Will try to get the bridge work in tomorrow but I still need a few things (straps etc) do do that one properly.  I have been really slack on the handstand which is crazy since that's what I really set out to accomplish 

Adam Porter

Second F7 is complete. Still a bit stiff and sore from the first F7 this week. See you on the other side of the weekend!

Adam Porter

First F7 of the week. I finally got my butt in gear and recorded a couple of my exercises that were in Step 9. Those Form Check videos are linked below.

Malcolm Watters

Good work, I missed my workout yesterday.  I wrenched my back a little hanging a pocket door on Sunday.   Feeling better today, hopefully I'll be back in gear soon.  

Adam Porter

Got my second F7 in today. After a video review, I'm moving ahead on the SLS. I'll start PE2 next week. Meanwhile, I'll be spending another week on HBP before resubmitting another one. Body position, flexibility, and symmetry need some work.

 

How you doing, @Malcolm Watters? Feeling good enough to be back at it?

Malcolm Watters
22 hours ago, Adam Porter said:

Got my second F7 in today. After a video review, I'm moving ahead on the SLS. I'll start PE2 next week. Meanwhile, I'll be spending another week on HBP before resubmitting another one. Body position, flexibility, and symmetry need some work.

 

How you doing, @Malcolm Watters? Feeling good enough to be back at it?

Doing better, I basically took the week off though.  I did the upper and lower workouts on Wednesday, skipped the core.