Hi Guys i want to share my personal preference about how to move around the forum in order to give a reasonable amount of support to the student.
Recently I was in Stroud and landed monday evening, while I was moving back in my car I had a fast check on the forum and i've found that there were different unanswered posts, also I was told that I would be in stroud for a while. many posts had a question for a form check without an answer for a couple of days or more.
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/25310-hbp-pe3/?page=2 (Saturday)
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/25488-hbp-pe3/#comment-219641 (Thursday)
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/25297-phs-pe1-im/#comment-219496 (Saturday)
This one which follows is recent and it has about 1 day.
1- approve the post in Queue using the CP of the moderators (https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/modcp/approval-queue/)
2-form checks on foundations/handstand1/fundamentals then the other session.
3-have a fast review of the first 10-12 post of a forum subsection so that if members post an update we can give a fast answer if necessary. simply scroll at the end in order to see if there is a more recent video or question.
4-check the MOD forum where periodically someone could post if he/she is away for a while, so that we can give more support if necessary temporary.
Alex