This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Razz's log, video p. 63

Started by Razz, August 24, 2009 · 1,193 Replies · 52,662 Views

Joshua Naterman

Oh that sucks! I hope you feel better!

Razz

Thanks :D

today I was at physio and next week I'm probably doing handstands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 and a few more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

workout was the usual rehab and weights not bothered to write it in until the intensity goes up or if some major changes happen.

Razz

Just went crazy and ordered 2kg og BCAA 1kg of beta alanine and 4x120 5000IU vitamin D3 pills, all from bodybuilding.com since where i was going to buy stuff back home suddenly didnt sell beta alanine anymore so thought i might aswell buy it all from another place then. Expecting this to last me 6 months. supplements will now be:

vitamin d3 10k IU/day for 1 month then 5kIU/day (5k in evening and 5k in morning, on workout days either one will be replaced by post wo)

fishoil 10g/day

whey prot 35g post wo and sometimes breakfast

casein prot 20g pre bed and sometimes breakfast

Beta alanine 5g/day. on wo days this is post wo, otherwise its in the morning.

creatine monohydrate 5g/day on wo days this is post wo, otherwise its in the morning.

BCAA 15g pre workout

multivitamin pill 1/day

this is how i want it to look when i'm back into my 5 or 6 day/week program. Still don't know the exact structure.

todays nutrition:

07:00

20g whey prot

20g casein prot

700ml milk

11:00

meat in gravey (trying not to eat the gravey, this is one plate maybe 100gram of meat but really got no clue)

15:30

shawarma

strawberry, apple and banana fruit mix.

2 small pieces of candy :oops:

18:30 post wo

35g whey

5g creatine

700ml milk

1 pancake (not american style)

20:30

can of tuna

lots of water

22:00 haven't taken this one yet

20g casein prot

700ml milk

10g fishoil

Think i'm gonna go with the liquid breakfast from now on. it just suits me better and I don't get tempted to eat a bunch of crap since I normally don't wanna eat my healthy breakfast. Please feel free to comment on any dietary improvements.

Seiji

o.o

That's an awful lot of supplements.

Looks like a good diet though.

Søren

Nice to see you're serious about your diet :) If I was you, I guess I would add a little more carbs to your breakfast, other than what's in the milk..

Actually I've found this site you might find to be usefull:

http://www.slankesiden.dk/index.php?menuID=7&id=167

Okay, I'll admit that there might be better ways to arrange your diet, but some of this crap really made me laugh :lol:

Joshua Naterman

Razz you lucky bastard! :evil:

... I miss shawarma so much! I used to eat them all the time in Israel. 12 shekel for something damn near the size of my thigh at the time, it was awesome! God, now I'm drooling. *Gets up to find a napkin...*

Razz

Yeah shawarmas are gooooood, maid makes them once a week and i usually cruise out to eat a shawarma 2 or 3 days a week when im hungry :D not the best but not the worst to eat in between meals.. has white bread and dressing but besides that its meat and salad. OH and they are approzimately 2$ for a 20cm one :D

søren: HAHAHA that shit made me laugh! :lol: what is the reason you would add more carbs? Because at the moment I'm trying to not get unnecessary carbs unless its pre or post wo

still open to suggestions

Joshua Naterman
OH and they are approzimately 2$ for a 20cm one :D

That's just mean. :cry:

Razz

slizz: just had one :mrgreen:

today

dec 7 2009

iso squat jumps-->jumps onto box-->lunge jumps with one leg on box

10-->10-->10 (5 each leg)

10-->10-->10

10-->10-->10

core circuit with 50 lb dumbell SS hyperextension with 30lb dumbell (10reps) SS hyperextension twisting (5 each side)

- 2 rounds

15 min jumprope (this will be my cardio from now on)

notes: need to stretch it out today. Plyos were REALLY good today for some reason.

Søren
what is the reason you would add more carbs?

As you have slept several hours without consuming anything, your body probably needs a lot of energy in the morning, if you want it to work at its best. As carbs are the preferred source of energy of the body, I guess they are to be preferred :roll: . If you dont get enough youll also risk that your body starts burning the protein instead, which I guess you would like to avoid.

Ofcourse I know that the need of carbs is a very individual thing, but the last time that my only source to carbs in the breakfast came from milk, was when I went to continuation school, and It only took me a couple of weaks before i started eating my hated oatmeal again, because I found out that i felt kind of "drowzy" without em.

If you don't fell any difference it might not be a problem, but to me I think was a very noticeable difference :)

Razz

I actually feel great with my current diet, been thinking about it this week that i'm never out of energy as long as i get my sleep. May consider blending in a banana in the morning though, actually ill try it for a few days see if there's a difference. If not ill just take out the banana again. Going to put in some olive oil in the future though.

Razz

Todays nutrition:

07:00

20g whey prot

20g casein prot

700ml milk

5g fishoil

11:00

100-150g of meat

workout......

13:30

~100g chicken

15:30

shawarma

5g creatine (not optimal timing but didn't get it brought to school)

18:30

spaghetti with meatsauce

carrot and apple salad

2 pieces of liquorice :oops:

22:00 (surprise, didnt take this one yet)

20g casein prot

700ml milk

5g fishoil

2 spoonful olive oil

Razz

from my calculations i get about 2400 cals with a 37/30/33 prot/carbs/fat. If anyone thinks this looks completely wrong please let me know. If what i calculated is right i'm pretty satisfied.. these numbers are only approximates though.

Felipe

I would like to know your intestine conditioning - you know, all that milk can have unpleasant effects...!

Has your digesting phase been good? :mrgreen:

Joshua Naterman

The country Razz is from has, and please correct me if I am wrong, the highest per capita dairy consumption in the world. They also have the tallest average height, with average height being somewhere over six feet tall. 6'2" if I remember correctly.

The entire argument behind milk being allergenic is that our systems haven't been exposed to milk for enough generations continuously to develop effective digestive adaptations to efficiently metabolize the nutrients in cow's milk. It's the same reason they are all saying grains are baaaaaad! That fails to take into account that a) some lineages have a much longer history of consuming certain foods than others, and therefore are more adapted to the "problem" foods than other lineages, and b) that if we simply continue exposing ourselves to these things then 20,000 years down the line we will digest them perfectly. :) I know, I know, that second reason doesn't matter to anyone. I still think it's an entertaining notion :)

The point is, that while the milk may be allergenic to some degree in everyone, the degree varies greatly depending on your genetic heritage. If you come from a lineage where cow milk has been drunk for thousands and thousands of years you are going to handle it much, much better than someone who has little, if any, genetic history with milk. Or grains, or any other food. I'm not claiming that they aren't allergenic, but the severity of allergenic properties is being over-generalized a bit. You can't have a solid theory without taking these other facts into account as well, especially when they must be true because of the basic argument the theory is founded on.

Razz

Not bothered to research but I think the netherlands beats us danes in height but it's probably neglible or at least really close. Dairy wouldn't surprise me and I know that northern Europeans are supposed to be better at digesting milk (more lactase?). Well anyways to answers Felipes question I can drink 3 liters of milk per day and feel perfectly fine, it basically doesn't make any in difference in how I feel :D

Felipe

Ah, even if it was another food it is so much I would have problems anyway!

I'm somewhat intollerant to milk, but depending on the specific product. When I go to Austria for winter holidays, I drink the 1 day conservation type regulary without problems, so maybe there are other reasons beside the lactose.

I recomend to all to try an Italian cheese called "grana padano", don't know if you can buy it on the market, it's expensive but tasty (and very caloric if compared to the same amount of milk)

Razz

I thank you for the recommendation but to be honest I'm close to being a cheese hater :P

Razz

Today

dec 8 2009

Scap stability stuff "6 reverse fly positions"

3x10 @ 18lbs-->14lbs-->10lbs this drop happens anytime i can not finish all six positions, so may happen in the middle of a set.

-45s to 1 min rest

abducted external shoulder rotation

3x10 @ 18lbs

- 30s rest

abducted internal shoulder rotation

3x10 @ 36lbs

- 30s rest

cable lateral raise x210 tempo, so explosive ascent, 2 second pause, 1 second descent, no pause at bottom

3x10 @ 22lbs combined weight

- 30s rest

cable curl

3x10 @ 50lbs total weight

- 30s rest

bulgarian rows

3x10 *need to elevate feet soon

pushups-->slight incline pushups-->slight decline pushups

12-->12-->12

10-->10-->10

8-->8-->8

bench dips

3x10 @ weighted vest (10kg)??

pushup support and normal support moving around on rings 3x near maximum in each.

Joshua Naterman

Is your shoulder rotation stuff done standing?

Razz

yep

Razz

9 dec 2009

jump rope 5 min

2 rounds of

10 iso squat jumps

10 jumps onto box

10 lunge jumps alternating legs with one leg on box

jump rope 10 min

10 min stretching

todays nutrition:

07:00

700 ml water

20g whey prot

20g casein prot

2 spoonful olive oil

handful almonds

11:00

100-150g chicken

workout..

12:50

40g whey prot

500ml water

5g creatine

1 apple

14:00

½ shawarma

18:00

2 big danish meatballs (100g each?)

2 potatoes

vegetables

21:00

1 shawarma

strawberry+banana milkshake

22:30 (didnt take this yet)

20g casein

700ml water

2 spoonful olive oil

Notes:

training session was short today, tomorrow is upper body again. For nutrition the only milk I had was 2-300ml with the milkshake I made. Gonna try and go no milk for 2 weeks and see how that feels. Just for fun, who knows maybe it'll help my acne a bit.

other: Went to watch the gymnasiade today which is basically school olympics. Ill record some stuff in the finals if people are interested. I definately don't feel buff at all anymore after seeing those "kids" doing planches on the rings and handspring double front vaults :evil: All I have to say is: must get back into training soon!!!!!

Razz

dec 10 2009

workout in this order:

XR l-sit feet on floor bulgarian dips

3x6

Scap stability stuff "6 reverse fly positions"

10 each position @ 18 lbs

10, 10, 10 @18 lbs + 10, 10, 10 @ 14 lbs

10 each position 14 lbs? can't remember if i dropped to 10 here.

- 1 min rest

abducted external shoulder rotation

3x10 @ 18 lbs

- 30s rest

abducted internal shoulder rotation

10 @ 38 lbs

2x10 @ 34 lbs

- 30s rest

cable lateral raise x210 tempo, so explosive ascent, 2 second pause, 1 second descent, no pause at bottom

10 @ 26 lbs

2x10 @ 22lbs

- 30s rest

cable curl

3x10 @ 50 lbs

-30s rest (quite a bit of cheating here)

Matrix curl (21's) STRICT AND SLOW ( 7 bottom half reps+ 7 top half reps + 7 full reps)

2x21 @ 30lbs

7+7 @ 30lbs + 7@ 26lbs

-30s rest

XR pushup position moving hands around

3x near max

XR l-sit feet on floor moving hands around

3x near max

XR bulgarian rows

3x10

- 30s rest

pushups-->slight incline pushups-->slight decline pushups

12-->13-->13

10-->11-->10

8-->6-->8 surprised im still alive :shock:

- 30s rest

Bench dips

3x10 @ 10kg??

- 30s rest

notes: crazy pump, really pushed it and it felt great. Matrix curls burned biceps and pushups were at the near puke limit. Last rep in last set of pushups was shaking so much it couldve been on rings with extension cables.

todays nutrition so far:

07:00

5g fishoil

700ml water

20g whey prot

20g casein prot

2 spoonful olive oil

handful almonds

11:00

~100g meat

vegetables

13:00

~100g meat

15:30

fruits

½ shawarma

workout..... (16:30)

18:00

40g whey prot

5g creatine

700ml water

2 bananas

21:25

can of tuna

fell asleep before getting my pre-bed meal

Razz

Too many drinks yesterday.....

expecting to do stretching and mobility today.

Razz

Ok so morning cardio hungover

12 dec 2009

~30 min medium intensity rollerskating

notes: really really need to do mobility soon