Razz said:Well the end of semester one party ended up being quite a party..Male strip competitions among students (including naked headstands)...
Hmmm, must be a European thing. How hope girls were at least in attendance for this male stripping?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Razz, August 24, 2009 · 1,193 Replies · 52,662 Views
Razz said:Well the end of semester one party ended up being quite a party..Male strip competitions among students (including naked headstands)...
Hmmm, must be a European thing. How hope girls were at least in attendance for this male stripping?
Søren: Thanks
I make PR's almost every day but often forget to write them down unless they're big PRs.
Booze free Razz will be back some time in February/end of january I believe, but in 2011 I'm gonna scale the drinking to a more appropriate level.
trianglechoke7 said:Razz said:Well the end of semester one party ended up being quite a party..Male strip competitions among students (including naked headstands)...Hmmm, must be a European thing. How hope girls were at least in attendance for this male stripping?
Ok I explained it a bit wrong, it was just 2 guys (one from each team in the 'competition') and all the other students were watching.. damn that was funny. I was also in a competition which was about holding a chair in front with straight arm like a front raise.. I was against a guy like 185-190cm and 20kg heavier than me..I won ![]()
:shock: I think that explanation makes it worst!!! ![]()
Hahaha guess you shouldve been there
one of the guys did a front flip on concrete floor (he's not a gymnast) at the point in which he was only dressed in underwear. He landed right on his butt and didn't even flinch :shock:
Anyways, Merry christmas to everyone!!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yesterdays training, pressed for time as I had to reach the train to my hometown to meet up with the family for christmas.
Warmup including press HS and rope climb
Pulley system warmup
10 cross pulls+10s cross
10s maltese
Same as above but with 15kg attached
8 cross pulls with 20kg attached
3-4 cross pulls with 35kg attached
also some maltese holds with between 5-15kg attached
Rings with assist
3x:
Kip to l-sit-->3-5s maltese-->back lever-->kip to support-->cross pullout-->5-10s cross-->back lever-->kip to support with direct press to HS-->15-25s HS-->10s tuck FL
Quick finish in pulley system
some 15s crosses with 15kg
one maltese dropset from ~15kg-->7kg-->no weight
Now I'm in my parents house where all I have is a pair of XR and a stall bar. The only place I can hang the XR is outside in the snow so not sure I'll bother. I'm trying to work out a new cycle that I'll stick to this week and then in January I'm going to Qatar with the family and I'll work out a cycle for those 2 weeks.
So far my exercise selection for this week is:
shitloads of prehab
GHR/shrimp/pistols
body levers
HLL
Maltese leans
shitloads of stall bar exercises
FSP, HS and Japanese HS!
and of course lots of stretching. The only thing I'm worried about is maintaining my cross but I think I can do that good enough with elastic bands.
3 days of rest. Tomorrow balls to the walls weights workout and then some more rest. I really need the rest I think, I'm still sore from 3 days ago. Did do static stretching yday though and got some nice massage from my dad..was so damn painful I almost cried. More stretching tonight. I've planned this week as to be just stretching/prehab and some intense high volume but low frequency weights workouts. Then in Qatar I will work out twice a day since I have to get up early and drive my brothers to school anyways.
side note: I'm getting extremely fat ![]()
Today's workout is moved till tomorrow. I think I was quite a bit overreached as I'm sleeping 10-12 hours per night without problems now that I don't have to wake up for school..If I don't feel wayyy stronger in tomorrows workout then I'm at least that experience richer. More stretching today.
So I went to the gym with a friend today and they wanted to charge me fuckin' 17$ for ONE WORKOUT. I decided no way in hell I don't have that much money to spend so we ended up training at home..went something like this:
Squat with partner on back, holding stall bar. 1-2s Pause in bottom. ATG.
3x5-10
Can barely walk right now, been wayyyy too long since I did max legs.
Pullups, without top part of ROM.
3x10, little rest
Pushups:
mix between chest roll to HS, PPP, HeSPU
3 sets press HS superset with floor maltese.
3 sets incline rows with 3s pause at bar.
some fooling around.
also went tubing today so got some exercise walking up that damn big hill
Here's the video from December's training. I will upload one more in January. Triangle if you read this I'm sorry I didn't film the dragon flag with extra ROM, camera ran out of battery while filming rings that day :oops:
oBGATDmUSSI
Looking good! I was really surprised to see how your maltese is actually quite close! Keep working hard! ![]()
That on the video is my first maltese ever outside of a pulley system
Spotter said it wasn't that heavy ![]()
Razz said:Here's the video from December's training. I will upload one more in January. Triangle if you read this I'm sorry I didn't film the dragon flag with extra ROM, camera ran out of battery while filming rings that day :oops:oBGATDmUSSI
Oh well, maybe next time!
I could film them here but don't have the equipment for the next 3 weeks :/
Yesterdays workout:
GtG style pullups with many different variations.. made a PR with 10 FL pulls ![]()
some PL and press HS stuff in the evening
Todays workout will be up in a few hours.
Todays workout
5-6 rounds of:
20-30s maltese lean focusing on tensing every damn muscle necessary. (this is one of my weak points on rings)
5HLL with 1s pause in V position
also some 20s MSH sets which are now much better than they used to be.
Now to do 1 hour of static stretching and more MSH and bridges.
Today training at Søren's house. Mostly talking though but a little training ![]()
5x 1-2 slightly high L-cross pulls and sometimes with a hold. On short rings.
It was kinda hard in L-cross compared to normal but it has to be when I only train normal cross.
Wanted to bench but there was an odd shoulder pain so I stopped. Also did 2-3 sets of FL rows and a bit of prehab.
Tonight for a crazy party which should be my last day being WASTED until next new years eve. Gonna scale the drinking to the 'tipsy' point for 2011 instead of the 'raging backflipping drunken viking' point ![]()
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE
Damn, Rasmus (efter dit brugernavn at dømme, gætter jeg på det er hvad du hedder?
) men for dælen, hvor er det sejt!
Ak, det giver mig kun dårlig samvittighed over at tænke på, hvor meget jeg selv er gået ned -__- MEN, op på hesten igen, og så bare i gang!
In short: Nice going, I'd better go too ![]()
Damn, Rasmus (efter dit brugernavn at dømme, gætter jeg på det er hvad du hedder?
) men for dælen, hvor er det sejt!
Ak, det giver mig kun dårlig samvittighed over at tænke på, hvor meget jeg selv er gået ned -__- MEN, op på hesten igen, og så bare i gang!
In short: Nice going, I'd better go too ![]()
Correct with my name Bissen
thanks a lot ![]()
Just greasing the groove so far here in Qatar since I don't really find time to do proper long workouts. Seems to work fine, I can lean 45 degrees into maltese without any big troubles now. Cross is so-so but I'm experimenting with some 15s standing presses, seems to work pretty good. Supersetting every move with FL because it's about time I get my FL strength up to par!
Every friend I've seen here commented that I got a lot bigger since they saw me last time (about 6 months) so that's pretty good when not being on any sort of mass gain program except the lean body mass that I'm always trying to slowly gain 8)
Hitting the 200s+ with my FL gtg work.. besides that it's just 2-4 sets of cross pulls and 4x15s of standing cross pressing down on rings and then some maltese work all supersetted with FL work not counted in the 200s. Working great, finally feel the pressing downwards on the bar during FL so from one day to the other I improved tremendously. Full FL should be solid very soon ![]()
Wrist is still hurting for no apparent reason at all..I'm thinking it might be diet to be honest. It started when I got back to my familys house and started eating crap food....
Wrist is better. Went to my old gym here in qatar and trained 1 hour (didn't have opportunity for more). Good ring swings, better ring HS, pretty much everything improved since last time I was on a real pair of rings. Held a cross pretty easy but I think it was too high.
Went to my old gym again today. Everything improved massively, except I got fatigued too easily in press HS... That's excused though because I worked out in a pretty much fasted state which was probably stupid. That being said I will play with some IF once I get back to Denmark.
Workout:
-General warmup
some press HS work. Increased control but fatigued easily.
Planches. 3-5s straddle planches with 1 min rest. Best planches I ever did!
At least effort vs. form wise.
1xCirque Much improvement!
Rings:
Worked on front uprise to l-sit with straight arms. Did some ok spotted ones but couldn't get it by myself. First time though.
Lots of HS work, massive improvement in free standing HS.
I can now do 10 back pulls, some straight and some arched.
Arched hollowback press is easy now.
well..bunch of stuff and good strength improvement all over
Finished with 3x3 cross pulls+5s hold
then pulling work, FL, OAC practice etc. Then stretching. Back in Denmark in 3 days.
PL from yday
oxCSGjh2Hxc
Just ordered new supps:
More magnesium, this time in citrate form.
ALA
Acetyl-l-carnitine
Liquid fish oil
now foods super enzymes
restocking on whey protein
Kre-alkalyn
This is coupled with what I already have:
Vit-D
Fish oil pills (for eating out)
Animal flex (using up what I have, then not re-ordering)
Magnesium chelate (I have for 1 month left)
ZMA
Glutamine
Taurine
BCAA
Multi-vitamin (using up what I have, then might re-order next time I shop from iHerb)
Beta-alanine (this is quite old now, think it's going in the bin)
hmmmmm think that's it.