Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Basic move with the most progression?

pyleofalex

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

In answer to the original post, I'd say moves requiring two handed support have the most progressions though is this practical and a logical approach? Hell no. But L-Sits, planche pushups, hollow backs, front levers, muscle-ups, rope climbs, dips, HSPU, straddle planche, manna, maltese, iron cross, giants, handstands, cartwheels, all utilize the two-handed balancing and strength in one degree to another. Anyways, that's just my two cents. How to progress to all these moves and see progress?  Well, buy F1 and H1 (obviously) and follow Coach's advice and programming.

Farid Mirkhani

In answer to the original post, I'd say moves requiring two handed support have the most progressions though is this practical and a logical approach? Hell no. But L-Sits, planche pushups, hollow backs, front levers, muscle-ups, rope climbs, dips, HSPU, straddle planche, manna, maltese, iron cross, giants, handstands, cartwheels, all utilize the two-handed balancing and strength in one degree to another. Anyways, that's just my two cents. How to progress to all these moves and see progress?  Well, buy F1 and H1 (obviously) and follow Coach's advice and programming.

I think he's gone, man..

Time to let it go...