This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Height and weight

Started by Daniel Söderberg, February 6, 2014 · 112 Replies · 3,056 Views

Micawberian
MrPuppeh said:

Im 192cm and 100 - 102kg

 

Guess no planche and Iron cross for me, lol :P  

With that attitude, I agree!

 

 

46266297.jpg

NoHiddenCosts
MrPuppeh said:

Im 192cm and 100 - 102kg

 

Guess no planche and Iron cross for me, lol :P  

Regardless of height, I plan on getting a Maltese. I aspire to have a Planche before I graduate in ~1.5 years!

Art Vandelay

About 185cm, 95-98 Kgs

 

I've been between 95-100 for probably 5 years now, wouldn't mind getting down to 92ish (or less). Damn legs are too bulky.

RF_Guy

172 cm 81 kg. Anyone knows diet for legs?

Art Vandelay
Mark Collins said:

186cm and 95kg. Anyone want 10kg?

Pretty much have the same height and weight, live in same state, from memory have the same home gym equipment and work in same profession so we've got access to similar training/recovery modalities. While we're at similar PE levels, you've somehow conquered ABH  :o but I've got youth on my side B-) . 

 

Race to F4?

john_c
RF_Guy said:

172 cm 81 kg. Anyone knows diet for legs?

You could try drumsticks aka chicken legs.  ;)

RF_Guy

So it is true what they say : you are what you eat. If I eat chicken legs I become chicken legs :)

loazis

170cm / ~62kg

 

Lost a few kgs since I've been fixing up my diet.

Ravn
RF_Guy said:

172 cm 81 kg. Anyone knows diet for legs?

wheelchair for six months?
NoHiddenCosts
RF_Guy said:

172 cm 81 kg. Anyone knows diet for legs?

Train heavily for marathons. Great for losing (muscle) mass.

Mark Collins
Art Vandelay said:

Pretty much have the same height and weight, live in same state, from memory have the same home gym equipment and work in same profession so we've got access to similar training/recovery modalities. While we're at similar PE levels, you've somehow conquered ABH  :o but I've got youth on my side B-) . 

 

Race to F4?

I accept. Will experience and wisdom beat youth? We will see.

Jon Douglas
Art Vandelay said:

Pretty much have the same height and weight, live in same state, from memory have the same home gym equipment and work in same profession so we've got access to similar training/recovery modalities. While we're at similar PE levels, you've somehow conquered ABH  :o but I've got youth on my side B-) . 

 

Race to F4?

post-2239-0-36543600-1393048820_thumb.jp

Gray

186 cm and 90 kg

Mark Collins

Your too far ahead Jon. Maybe we will catch you in rings? Or the Hungarian!

Jon Douglas
Mark Collins said:

Your too far ahead Jon. Maybe we will catch you in rings? Or the Hungarian!

I have my hands full with LateStarter, I just wanted an excuse to use that picture ^_^

NoHiddenCosts
Jon Douglas said:

attachicon.gif1962868_10151864326381923_237524773_n.jpg

New favorite picture.

Bipocni
Jon Douglas said:

attachicon.gif1962868_10151864326381923_237524773_n.jpg

What do the crossfit guys say when you train in that leotard?

Micawberian
Bipocni said:

What do the crossfit guys say when you train in that leotard?

"Are those hamstrings or dayymmnstrings?!"

BJP

6'3" and about 280 pounds, depending on the day. Do I win?

 

Thankfully it's not all lard - formerly played Rugby at pro level, Judo to national standard so I've got a decentish base, although both were a few years back these days. Unfortunately two contact sports means I now live in a constant miasma of broken bits. I'm finding that now I'm older the gymnastic stuff quite appeals, and it's definitely locating things that were out of whack. I find the workload pretty low though, so I do a fair bit extra.

 

On the plus side, with a nearly 700 pound deadlift, ABHs were pretty easy.

ausswe

I wish there was something that could shrink my legs! I've had an ankle injury which kept me off my feet for 6 months and I used to run Marathons and did an ironman once yet I Still have massive legs and small arms... Worst build for my 2 favorite things, gst and rock climbing.

Steve Maher

6'2" 200lbs

 

or

 

188cm 90.72kg

Jure Rakuljic

195cm 120kg

mlaen

I guess I should lose some weight :D

187cm, 95kg

NoHiddenCosts

Jure, another tall one!

Adriano Augusto

We're all giants and with a lot of weight to carry. Perfect bodies for GST :D