This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Height and weight

Started by Daniel Söderberg, February 6, 2014 · 112 Replies · 3,056 Views

Daniel Söderberg

Hello everyone!

What are peoples height and weight?

 

Guessing this makes stuff easier/harder in the long run especially when reaching the actual levers.

 

182cm - 91kg

 

Guest

5'11, 140 lbs. 175cm, 63kg for those not using freedom units.

-MR

Don't sell yourself short Awareness, 5'11" is 180 cm :)

 

 

post-4869-0-63686600-1391657984_thumb.gi

The Hansenator

6'1" and 185 pounds.

James Hall

183 cm and 86 kg. I am a bit chubby after all the German beer I had when backpacking over the last few months.

NoHiddenCosts

6'5" and 198lbs. I'm guessing I'm the tallest on this forum, but would be intrigued to be proven wrong!

 

Edit: aka 195.5cm and 90kg

MattProulx

 

Holy #@&^%@! would be nice to be that tall

 

5'6 145lbs/167cm 65kg

Cory Fair
NoHiddenCosts said:

6'5" and 198lbs. I'm guessing I'm the tallest on this forum, but would be intrigued to be proven wrong!

 

Edit: aka 195.5cm and 90kg

 

GB Athlete Erik has you beat at 6'6". He was also one of the first adults to have a serious MSH and progress towards manna. 

Bipocni
Awarenesss said:

5'11, 140 lbs. 175cm, 63kg for those not using freedom units.

Freeedom!

metric-system.png

MattProulx
Bipocni said:

Freeedom!

metric-system.png

 

 

What about countries that use both?  :D

Bipocni
MattProulx said:

What about countries that use both?   :D

To be honest I'm pretty sure the UK should be on that map as well.  Since I moved here, I've pretty much forgotten the metric system completely....

Christian

185 cm, 88 kg

Joakim Anderson

180 cm, around 77-78 kg. Welcome to the forum Daniel, nice to see another swede.

Adriano Augusto

1,79cm @ ~82-84kgs~

 

We're heavy ha? :D

Romain

Oups I feel skinny compared to all of you :

184cm, 75kg

6'07â„16", 165lbs

Riku Calderón

185cm and 83kg. Going down again. Maby 77 is good for now. Have fought in 70,3kg past year ;)

strme

187cm 84kg  

jaz

175cm 73kg

dasede

178cm 74kg

DBeckerman

I am literally exactly the same as you Daniel. 182cm and 92kg!

JukkaL

175cm and 69kg. 

Rob Rowland

5usa6, 145 'muricas.

jvenna

176cm, 77kg

NoHiddenCosts
Cory Fair said:

GB Athlete Erik has you beat at 6'6". He was also one of the first adults to have a serious MSH and progress towards manna.

That's awesome!! I wish to meet this Erik character someday!

Also, what is an MSH? I heard that elsewhere recently...

SoyeBoy

170cm and 72kg. Trying to lose some body fat at the moment which should get me down to 68-69kg.