This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Height and weight

Started by Daniel Söderberg, February 6, 2014 · 112 Replies · 3,056 Views

MT Nordic

5'11" & 155# (181 cm & 70 kg)

ChrisUK

5ft 5in (or 6in not sure) and 125-130lbs

emilianop

178cm 74kg

 

(hi there dasede! :) )

Haplix

5 feet 9inches, 148 lbs// 175cm, 67kg

Zeclion

180cm 83kg

meras

185cm 94kg

Keilani Gutierrez

172cm 74kg :D #bulldozer

LateStarter@46

169cm 63kg #incrediblehulk

Blair Norwood

Glad to see there are quite a few people around my size -  178cm, 83kg.

 

I refuse to convert to feet and toes :P

chris82

191 and 81 kg

 

Does not seem to be to many of us tall and lanky on this forum.

john_c

In bingo lingo - all the 83's  -  183cm 83kg

Christian
tfeal said:

In bingo lingo - all the 83's - 183cm 83kg

Born in 83 also? That would be spooky.

Goetz

Handy: 172cm & 68kg => 5.6ft & 150lbs or 10.7stone

Eric Baum

1.79m & 79Kg

john_c
Christian said:

Born in 83 also? That would be spooky.

If it was all 6's and 3's it would be, and I would have a different perspective on life, from 20cm lower ;)

LateStarter@46
Goetz said:

Handy: 172cm & 68kg => 5.6ft & 150lbs or 10.7stone

...and here comes the first quibble about size...

http://www.height-converter.com says 5ft 6.5in is 169cm, so how can you be 172cm? ;-)

Goetz
LateStarter@46 said:

...and here comes the first quibble about size...

http://www.height-converter.com says 5ft 6.5in is 169cm, so how can you be 172cm? ;-)

Solomonic answer: because 5.65 feet should correspond to 5 foot and roughly 8 inches (7 23/32 precisely - and not 6.5 inches)  :D

Iguanus

1,83m and 74kg

Somalie

5'4" 138 LBS I WIN!!! (:

Ravn

182 cm & 82 kg. Was at 73 kg when I began, that's 9 kg of added steaks, lol.

James Hall

I am amazed at how similar everybody is

john_c
Somalie said:

5'4" 138 LBS I WIN!!! (:

Yep.....you win the prize for being 5'4" 138 LBS  ;)

MattProulx
James Hall said:

I am amazed at how similar everybody is

I thought there would be more short people but looks like most are around 5'9-5'11, Guess that is more average though

Daniel Söderberg

So the average so far is 179cm and 77kg!

 

 

Gosh, need to drop 7kg or whatnot to match the average weight ;P. On my way now though, just broke the magic border of 90kg!

federicoC

184cm, 72kg