This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Height and weight

Started by Daniel Söderberg, February 6, 2014 · 112 Replies · 3,056 Views

Bipocni
ausswe said:

I wish there was something that could shrink my legs! I've had an ankle injury which kept me off my feet for 6 months and I used to run Marathons and did an ironman once yet I Still have massive legs and small arms... Worst build for my 2 favorite things, gst and rock climbing.

Wait, I though cardio stole your gains?  Surely the further you ran, the smaller your legs would be?

 

#broscience

Roddy Cardona Valderrama

6'1 160lbs around 8 percent body fat

Gillham

6' 2" 176

187 cm 79 Kg

Joey K - Atlanta

6'5 and 230 LBS.  Just started last week to help rebuild my body after two herniated discs...  This is going to be awesome.  

Mike71

188cm,  95kg (6'2", 210lbs )

ausswe

Bipocni I wish cardio stole my freaking size on my legs. I guess it's genetic but I did a considerable amount of bike riding and walking throughout my childhood don't know how that impacted them. Anyway even when I could run a marathon my legs were still quite big. I was unable to walk without crutches for about 6 months and still barely any change..... It is frustrating to say the least. I've now spent years basically ignoring leg training trying to shrink them and they are mildly smaller now but sine starting f1 and riding my bike again they are already starting to grow a bit. My calves are the biggest culprits for growth but after all these years at least they aren't so massive any more...

NoHiddenCosts

Why does anyone want to shrink their legs? Is it to make gymnastics easier? I feel that continuing to train and just getting stronger would yield better results...

Rather than focusing on becoming less, shouldn't we focus on becoming more?

David Creekmore

5' 10"  146lbs.  

Bipocni
ausswe said:

Bipocni I wish cardio stole my freaking size on my legs.

I was joking....  But just for fun, here's the oatmeals take on it!  running2_21vanity.png

Now go read the rest of it.  http://theoatmeal.com/comics/running

EDM

I'm 170 cm for no more than 60 kg...maybe the smallest so far?

NoHiddenCosts

@Bipocni: Now I understand your avatar!

 

PS, really enjoyed that comic--thanks for sharing!

Von Holt

First post.

I'm 175cm and 75kgs. Looking to replace some fat with solid muscle. Really enjoying the look of the program and excited for the journey!

PrimalMove

180 cm, 88 kg... I'm up 10 kg from November when I fractured my right tibia... Self- pity and kolachies will catch up too you  :facepalm: