Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Foundation One Questions / Reactions

John Fewell

Couple questions:

1. Does the foundation series contain progressions for reaching the different splits for lower body; eg., front splits. side splits, etc? Or if not, does it contain progressions for preparatory work toward reaching these aspects of mobility?

2. Is there a series of progressions for the Natural Leg Curl? I ask because I see the single leg squat listed but no NLC. Is this because NLC is not considered "basic strength"? It's fine if it isn't covered because I am doing my own work with it but I do love this movement and it would be interesting to see what progressions there are for it.

Couple questions:

1. Does the foundation series contain progressions for reaching the different splits for lower body; eg., front splits. side splits, etc? Or if not, does it contain progressions for preparatory work toward reaching these aspects of mobility?

Pike and Straddle flexibility are covered but splits are not as they are not needed for GST.

2. Is there a series of progressions for the Natural Leg Curl? I ask because I see the single leg squat listed but no NLC. Is this because NLC is not considered "basic strength"? It's fine if it isn't covered because I am doing my own work with it but I do love this movement and it would be interesting to see what progressions there are for it.

NLC is in there, I won't reveal where.

• Upvote 1

What about back lever?  It's my main goal atm.

Im guessing that back lever progressions will be a part of the straddle planche pathway.

Coach, Cole - I am debating between the Desktop version v/s the iOS version. I am wondering if you can share some pictures/ screenshots on how they look different / provide the material in different formats & files etc. ? 

Or do they both use the same ePub? or does the iOS version have some interactive stuff like an App? 

Stefan Hinote

Coach, Cole - I am debating between the Desktop version v/s the iOS version. I am wondering if you can share some pictures/ screenshots on how they look different / provide the material in different formats & files etc. ?

Or do they both use the same ePub? or does the iOS version have some interactive stuff like an App?

you can buy it in one version, and email Cory for a link to the other version, so you can have both.

you can buy it in one version, and email Cory for a link to the other version, so you can have both.

I read that in the rules. I was just wondering how they are/ look different? 

At the same time it would help give a clear viewpoint of the Look & Feel to the prospective buyer. 

Cory - It would be great if you could share some screenshots - A little peek into the goldmine - A little teaser of sorts. 

BTW - The new forum Look & Feel is nice :) Subtle, Elegant. 

• 6 months later...
Matthew Mossop

So is there an exact workout plan laid out in F1, or do I follow it in conjunction with the WODs? Also is it possible to print the whole thing off in a book? I much prefer hard copy.

• Upvote 1

All in the course, with excruciating detail.

You *could* print the web pages, but since the videos play a large part in it and the text is limited to short and pertinent cues, it doesn't translate so well to hard copy

Matthew Mossop

Ok cool thanks. Well I guess I'll have to bit the bullet and buy.

So is there handstand work is this or is that all in handstand one?