Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Problems With Back

luka88

yesterday i visited spine doctor for routine check,an he told me that i have minor scoliosis..instantly i freak out,wondering can i continue doing recreative gymnastics.He said that i dont have to worry,and it will be better if i countinue to workout.
What do you guys thinks? it never hurts me or something,and i read that where many great athletes with scoliosis.

Martin de Jesus Ponce Robaldino

well, i have 2 herniated discs since 5 years ago...

i've geen doing GST, mobility stuff and so many other things, and actually i can do brigdes, 2BW deadlifts, and 1.7BW back squats...

the only problem is that i usually have to pay more atention in my hips, as i developed a little "unbalance" in my body...

Keep going, work safe and don't do naything that may hurts...

well, i have 2 herniated discs since 5 years ago...

i've geen doing GST, mobility stuff and so many other things, and actually i can do brigdes, 2BW deadlifts, and 1.7BW back squats...

the only problem is that i usually have to pay more atention in my hips, as i developed a little "unbalance" in my body...

Keep going, work safe and don't do naything that may hurts...

wow that must hurt:S i think that the thing is that we all now our body best,and power of you mind to keep going :D

You're going to be fine luka88. Exercise, particularly the type we do in GST is one of the best things you can do for your issue.

• Upvote 1

You're going to be fine luka88. Exercise, particularly the type we do in GST is one of the best things you can do for your issue.

Thanks! you gave me relief :D

Joshua Naterman
yesterday i visited spine doctor for routine check,an he told me that i have minor scoliosis..instantly i freak out,wondering can i continue doing recreative gymnastics.He said that i dont have to worry,and it will be better if i countinue to workout.

What do you guys thinks? it never hurts me or something,and i read that where many great athletes with scoliosis.

I have minor thoracic scoliosis. Don't worry.

You can try to strengthen the outside of the curve, and stretch the inside of the curve, if you want to try and correct it, but it's not going to cause you problems.

I've seen a massive C curve on the full length of the spine (this guy's spine was literally like a crescent) squat over 500 lbs, no problem. In person. I couldn't believe it.

I have minor thoracic scoliosis. Don't worry.

You can try to strengthen the outside of the curve, and stretch the inside of the curve, if you want to try and correct it, but it's not going to cause you problems.

I've seen a massive C curve on the full length of the spine (this guy's spine was literally like a crescent) squat over 500 lbs, no problem. In person. I couldn't believe it.

He is the guy Josh is speakin =)

I have lumbar scoliosis..and this is just unbelievable,that man is a beast!
i noticed that he has very long arms,that hepls him in deadlift?

I have lumbar scoliosis..and this is just unbelievable,that man is a beast!

i noticed that he has very long arms,that hepls him in deadlift?

i heard it too, but anyway, long arms or not, he is not only performing a deadlift and bp with scoliosis, he broke world record...

an huge inspiration

yea of course,he is a magnificent man
i read an article that says lumbar scoliosis is worse than thoracic scoliosis..that made me think huh :S