Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tendon "movement" In Forearm With Pulling Exercises

Michael Soueid

Michael Soueid

Hello Community,

When i do pulling exercises like wide ring rows or pronated grip pull-ups, at one point i get a sensation as if a tendon in my forearm is somehow moving, dont know how to describe it better. Its not painful at all but feels very awkward. Sometimes it goes when i change grip width, sometimes it stays. Is this anything to worry about?

Search function revealed nothing, any replies greatly appreciated! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it is anything to worry about. Whenever your fingers and or wrist move is when your tendons move. Look at your wrist on the underside of arm, move your fingers. See what happened? Now move your wrist. Same thing. You can do it for the extensors to. The tendons in your forearms will always move when your fingers or wrist move. I don't understand how it would feel akward in pullups unless your fingers or wrist contract a little and relax a little during them. But your fingers and wrists and in a static contraction by gripping the bar.

Joshua Naterman

Sorry, your question isn't anywhere near specific enough :(

Pictures, but preferebly a short video where you move your wrist around with the forearm in full view to show us what kind of movements make you feel what you feel, and pointing out where you feel it, is really the only way for us to actually help.

Even then, you may want to get evaluated by a professional. That is always the best thing to do.