Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Liquid Steel™

Michael Jordan

Michael Jordan

Apologies if it is listed somewhere, as I have yet to see it, but is there any estimated time for release of this volume? Even a ballpark estimation? Building the Gymnastic Body is superb, and was easily worth the wait. With my history of injuries I am just as interested in pre-hab info as I am strength training info - if not more so.

Richard Duelley

I am also interested in when this is going to be released or at least when the pre-order will be up! 8)

There is not yet an official release date for this title. The principal photography for the book is still being shot.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Sorry for posting an unrelated problem Coach, but I was also wondering when The Handstand Chronicals will be coming out. I agree that Building The Gymnastics Body was AMAZING, and I'm really looking forward to the handstand one. =]

Richard Duelley

I am really looking forward to every volume and plan on getting all of them (I am all ready saving money) !

Keep up the good work and please dont rush anything :D

When the time comes, I am planning on releasing Liquid Steel™ and The Handstand Chroncles simultaneously.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

matthew.percussion

Fantastic! This just keeps making my winter better. I wasn't sure if we were going to have to wait between books(I couldn't decide which one would be more beneficial or which one I wanted more, now I don't have to).

Thanks Coach!

-Matthew

• 3 weeks later...

Building The Gymnastics Body is a kind of book I have always wanted! I bought the whole set with the DVDs and the XR and it's everything great. I really look forward to the other volumes and hope they can be released soon.

• 2 years later...

No. It and the HS Chronicles are still being worked on.

However, material from these books is covered in the seminars to some degree.

• 1 year later...

While revising the first book, Building the Gymnastic Body, Coach Sommer realized that it would better to incorporate the relevant Liquid Steel™ information directly into the other volumes.

This means that all the prehab needed for doing BtGB the WoDs etc will be build right into the volume.

Coach recently announced that the new edition of BtGB will be out this year so stay tuned.

Hi! New poster here! I too have been anxiously awaiting news of subsequent book releases. So does this mean that what was supposed to be 'liquid Steel' will now be broken up into the other books? And since 'Handstand Chronicles' was supposed to be released simultaneously with 'Liquid Steel™', will it now be released along with the updated version of BtGB? And finally what is the status of the last 2 books? Just really great info in the book and on the site, Coach!

Liquid Steel™ will be broken up and added to the other GB book series. Not sure about HS Chronicles.

Another version of BtGB is in the works and I have no idea if it will have any of the Liquid Steel™ mobility.

Coach has stated the the second edition of BtGB will have the relevant Liquid Steel™ Material. Which is going to make it that much better of a system.

• 1 month later...

I just purchased my copy of BtGB, and was wondering if I would be able to upgrade to the updated version when it becomes available. Really enjoying the content in the book, and looking forward to more!

Thanks,

Seth

Scott Malin
I just purchased my copy of BtGB, and was wondering if I would be able to upgrade to the updated version when it becomes available. Really enjoying the content in the book, and looking forward to more!

Thanks,

Seth

It is unlikely that there will be a discount for owning the first edition due to myriad factors. However, Coach may choose to initially reduce the price as has been done in the past. I don't know what form this may take if offered; and whether it would only be the hardbound or extend to the digital and the personalized multimedia editions. At any rate, there is still plenty to learn from the first edition during the short wait for the next. :)

• 7 months later...

Bump.

Any updates?

Sorry to be a pest- but I have not seen any updates since March 2012.

I have a solid interest in the new BtGB and other follow ons.