Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mobility While Doing L-Sit

luka88

First,hello to everybody i recently start with home gymnastics so im open for advices :D

I didnt know where to put this topic so dont get mad if its in the wrong.
I started doing L-sit month ago and i noticed that my back looks curvie while im doing it,anybody know why?
Maybe im to much slouching?

post-4411-0-97932300-1356713038_thumb.pn

Martin de Jesus Ponce Robaldino

in regular l-sit when your hips are behind your wrists is quite "normal"

as you continue working on that, placing your hips at your wrists level or passing them your back will have a less flatened position...

Boban Ilievski

In L-sit it's fine for the back to round a bit. For the advanced L-sit, which is more difficult - hips at wrists level (the one that 3D Guy is talking about) the back goes flat.

I didnt know that..thanks for quick reply
but when i look my back in L-sit from the side,thex have a little bit "triangle" shape,is that because of back muscles?

post-4411-0-83632300-1356790082_thumb.pn

Thing that worry me is my shape of back while doing L-sit,is it because od muscels or something else..usually i dont have kyphosis or something else

Timothy Aiken

From what I can tell this is a pretty normal looking L-sit. When I began pressing my hips forward for the advanced L-sit my back did some new things. Work on flattening out your back by bringing the hips forward and pushing your chest up. Your back will be a bit rounded like this for a bit but eventually this will flatten out. Don't worry too much about it, as all things do, it will come with time.