Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

aches and pains 1--because there will probably be more

meesum

hello,

recently at practice, i did a bunch of mushroom circles, not in a row, though i think i hit 10 circles consecutively(not much i know but a personal best). so over the two and a half hours of free unstructured practice i found my self attempting and doing mushroom circles every five to six minutes, k it was more like ten, but the point is i did a bunch of circles. and now my ulna in my right arm hurts, like the actually bone, not a tendon or muscle sore. i go counter clock on circles. i think it might be becuz i slam my right hand down when shifting the weight back on, i havent been paying attention to how loud but i do know that the shift is rather violent sometimes but very minimal when i have a good set going. any ideas on what ii should to keep this pain away. i don't think it's fractured, i think i just jarred the bone enough, just like mma fighters condition their shin bones.

also, this is a problem that i have had every since i got circles and started do tuck planches, pseudo planche pushups and press to handstands, in my left wrist there is a serious pain. i can feel it when i grip a bar, not with rings for some reason, i think its because rings spin, but the pain is right below and around the ulnar head, i feel that this one is an issue with the tendon and muscular tissues. but i dont understand, the tissues on the back of the wrist(side with the ulnar head) are not stretched but instead compressed( think of doing planche with fingers forward and notice strain on the back of the wrist from that angle being too small). tha pain is mostly inbetween the ulnar head and the hand, this is also the most compressed area during all of the above mentioned activities. what can i do for this one? there isn't any swelling but the head of the bone does seem larger than the head on my right ulna. sorry this one got really longwinded, im gonna work on shortening my questions. but thanks for the help.

• 4 weeks later...