Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Embedded Static Days

Jon Douglas

Jon Douglas

Hi hi,

Is there a thread discussing ideas for embedded days? I'm curious to know what some of the mini-series people have come up with are. Generally I've kept it very simple, as in the book, but I've decided to step it up a little and work things like MU-BL (The Mubble) more often. Back levers are easy for me, but I can't consistently Mubble in anything more than a flat tuck due to insufficient bicepularity.

If there's no extant thread, then what are some ideas people have for embedding Pl-Fl-Bl-LSit in creative ways?

eg)

Embedded BL :arrow: Mubble (flat tuck), extend to full lay hold, pull to inverted hang

Embedded L-sit :arrow: L-sit MU to hold, l-sit press to shoulderstand, forward roll to l-hang

Embedded FL :arrow: L-hang leg raise to inverted hang, lower to extended flat tuck hold, pull up to inverted hang

~Jon

Cranks and Reverse Cranks.

L press to tuck planche, extend out to planche and L. HS lower to tuck planche and flop.

tuck Pl, lower to HeS and press up to HS. or just press up to HS with bent arms toward frog stand to HS.