Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help with FSPs

Martin Schulz

Martin Schulz

Hey Guys,

I need some advice on my FSPs. I need about an hour to finish my fsps and afterwards I am pretty much winded so that I dont have enough energy to do my FBEs afterwards. My focus is improving my statics at the moment, but still, according to Slizzardmans explanations, I thought I could do them as a warmup only. Im currently in the overload phase of the SSC so I dont know if thats normal and I should reintroduce FBEs once I am in the underload phase.

Here is my routine (I split my statics):

Day 1:

Freestanding Handstand (as long as I dont move my hands which is currently about 10-20 sec)

Full Clutch Flag 10*4 seconds (5 per side, this is a preliminary step towards the Human Flag)

German Hang 5-6* 13 seconds

L Sit on PB bars 6*10 seconds

3*10 sec Planche Leans ( Palms to the side)

Day 2:

Freestanding Handstand (as long as I dont move my hands which is currently about 10-20 sec)

advanced frog on floor 3*22 seconds

open tuck Front Lever 6*10 seconds

Straddle L 10*5 seconds

3*10 sec Planche Leans ( Palms to the side)

I have been really diligent in splitting my max hold in half. Pairing two statics didnt help much. First cycle is no problem but then my rest time increases considerably.

First I thought the Planche Leans would be too much straight arm work for my shoulders, but in fact, those are the ones I have most energy and power left for afterwards. It is rather my core that troubles me.

What would you do?

Martin Schulz

Perhaps I should mention that I do Parkour after my FSPs. Most of it is leg work so that doesnt interfere too much.

But my body cant handle doing the same statics every workout. So I had to split it

Thanks ;)