Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Workout plan question

RICK MARVIN TING Ting

RICK MARVIN TING Ting

im a bit confused here,should i combined fsp and fbe in one day exercise?or i should i focus on fbe in one day and fsp in the other day? :? and about fsp, examples like L-sit i can hold for 30 sec so i have to do 50% of it for 15sec x 4 set am I right??SO what if I feel not that strong for sometimes feel like its hard for me to to raise my leg and the core feels a bit hurt should i do like 10 sec x 3 sets? Since I read an article about gymnast they train twice a day and they split Fbe and fsp so I juz wonder should i juz combine both in one exercise or split it better??

Rik de Kort

A basic routine could look like this:

General warmup

Joint circling, maybe some prehab stuff

FSP's

Two options:

-Completed pre-FSP requirements (3x60s in a circuit on each, see the stickies in this forum):

You'll do 1x60s of each pre-FSP in a circuit and then move on with the 'real' FSP's. Start of with Ring Support, L-sit and German Hang. Once you hit 3x30s German Hang and have a decent ring support, you can start training Front Lever and Back Lever here. Once you hit a 3x30s L-sit you can start training Planche. After a while, your FSP training will include Ring Support, L-sit, Front Lever, Back Lever and Planche. The intricacies of this are detailed around the site and in the book.

-Haven't completed the pre-FSP requirements:

Work towards the pre-FSP's in a circuit.

FBE's

Pick a vertical pull (start with pullups), vertical push (HSPU/HS work), horizontal pull (rows) and horizontal pull (pushups). 3 sets of 5-10 on these, taking enough rest in between sets and in between exercises so you can get quality strength work done. Never go to failure, stay away from it for 1-2 reps.

Cooldown, flexibility, prehab

Stretching, bringing up weak areas, working on flexibility. Usually wall extensions, shoulder dislocates and work on pike and straddle flexibility are needed here.

RICK MARVIN TING Ting

Wow that really helps me a lot . Thank you,you're help are much appreciated.