Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Back again with problems

Brutus

I have suffered shoulder bursitis and biceps brachii tendon inflammation

I thought it was a problem with not scaling down the WODs properly or a lack of development in the retractor/depresor of the scapula. I cut down the WODs for a while and also started to work more on Ido´s mobilitazion exercises (scapula) and the pain decreased to minimum.

But now I have started again to suffer soreness both in the front and back shoulder. The front shoulder pain is common to me but I have never suffered this in my rear shoulder, so I can´t figure out if it is related to the other or not. What do you think?

rotatorcuff01.jpg

shouldermusclegroup.jpg

It doesn´t hurt to do some exercises like HS, pulls or rows but I started to feel discomofort when I try to do reverse plank for a long time, or deep bottom dips

Any advice?

Thank you in advance

I'm just taking a stab in the dark here, but you may have 'over-rehabed' back off the bands intensity, try to add a little variety, for example if you do the exercises Ido demonstrates try doing them facing away from the band rather than towards it, see how many ways you can switch them up.

Without seeing your dips and rev. planks it's hard to comment, but the first thought is you are just trying to exceed your current flexibility and stamina. Reduce by duration 50% or so for a while; reduce ROM in the movements to where it doesn't hurt.