Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you feel after a workout?

Chris Cantrell

Chris Cantrell

Lately I have been trying to pay close attention to how I feel mentaly and physically before during and after work outs.

Lots of the time I am not mentally into working out until about halfway into a session and then I am good.

Most of the time after a work out I feel pretty good physically, sometimes its an all around I could do this again type feeling and others its a damn I am tired but I am energized feeling.

Then other times, like tonight, I felt "just okay" before starting my work out, never really got into it, cut the work out short by half, and still felt worse after (not drastically) thatn I did before.

Does all this mean anything?

Martin de Jesus Ponce Robaldino

Generally i feel good allong my workouts...

sometimes, if i workout too hard, or with too much volume, i have doms one or two days after working out...

Some other times, i feel great, like if i just hadn't worked out,and some other times, i feel sore...

It depends a lot on somethings, like sleeptime, stress, nutrition, and others.

My advances have been slow, but, it's because they should be like now, as my lifestyle is very demanding, i have to care a lot on doing the most correctly, for having a great perfomance daily

• 2 weeks later...
Evilllamas

Usually I feel fine- maybe a little weak.

I often forget I'v done it, and then when I'm trying to do something physically difficult, will notice I'v got no strength!

Other times it's really hard all the way through- but that's an off day, and not very common.

FREDERIC DUPONT
Does all this mean anything?

LOL... it doesn't have to be good or bad, it just needs to get done!

'cos the plan says so!

Some days are easier and more enjoyable :)

Fred