Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need advice on my routine

wwqll

Hello,

I started working out with CC (3 months) then with btgb (2.5 months) as a really skinny person (44kg / 98lbs @ 167cm/5"6).

So, while working out I also started to eat more and healthy in order to gain weight, I went to 55kg/120lbs, that makes a 11kg/22lbs difference.

I gained strenght, went from no pull ups to 11 pull ups, from no L-Sit to 22sec L-Sit and so on.

The problem is, my progress seem almost stuck, it is slow since like 1 month.

My diet is, I do believe, good. I plan to gain more weight.

My routine must be pretty bad, it worked before but I feel like I need to change it. So far I do something like :

• 3 sets of pull ups

• 3 front lever holds

• 2-3 sets L-sit

• 2-3 sets of pseudo planche pushups/or other variation of push ups

• 2 sets of hanging leg raise or 3 sets weighted leg raises on ground

• 3 sets of wall handstand pushups (I can't do them full rom yet)/3x wall handstand hold

Every day of the week.

I told myself I maybe need rest but I don't really feel sore and I don't want my weight gain to be all fat.

Maybe I should work a part of the body a day, or maybe not, I read articles linked in here but i can't decide, so I ask you.

How should I change my routine ? Links are welcome as long as it's not too hard to understand, as I'm not a native english speaker.

Thanks in advance :) .

Thanks for the advice... I'm adding back levers, and rows.

Also I messed up in the previous post, I did planche variation instead of front lever... I guess adding fl and bl will help a lot.

I'll also get more rest and see what happens.