Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pectoralis Clavicular

Zhul

Searching for a good alternative exercise for the upper chest as I want to strengthen those parts. As its primary function like transverse flexion flyes would be a good alternative, but i dont have rings, nor elastic bands at the moment. I'm also curious if handstand and HeSPUs would do the trick and to what point can i use them for this exact purpose.

Try PPP. It works the whole pectoralis area. At least 4 me.

To be clear, we're talking about Pseudo Planche Push-ups, right? And.. what about Handstands and HeSPUs/HSPUs?

PPPU is definitely the way to go, especially done on the rings (whenever you manage to get them), kiiiill chest. HeS/HSPU won't do much for you if you're looking for chest strength. You'd be doing more decline push-ups if you wanted to hit the upper area with a different push-up variation. PPPU still number 1 though imo.

Work those pppu with your fingers back in the mean time, work on perfect form with slower reps and add weight if they're too easy. Doing them on the rings is substantially more difficult than floor. Just for a fair warning. Prepare :lol: