Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My random simple ring routine

dacicsak

The pull-ups looked solid and strong, but not the L-sit.

I think you should try to tighten your back and also pushing your hips a little forward

The pull-ups looked solid and strong, but not the L-sit.

I think you should try to tighten your back and also pushing your hips a little forward

Thanks for your comment, yes i realised that my L sit is ugly. But i can do it the way you said.

I wanted to lean back from the L-pullup to the front lever, but my pulling strength wasnt enough...its hard lol...

You have a lot of kip in the muscle-up and even somewhat in the L-sit. I would try building up the hang l-sit first, as the sit above the rings is harder (plus, it would be better if you had the abdominal strength to hold the l-sit properly above the rings and then try focusing on having your arms straight as well - thus bringing in your triceps).

In order to get the muscle-up more controlled, weighted pull-ups and dips? Especially the dips because the transition is quite fast. Also you should incorporate negative muscle-ups, just to work on that transition.

I'm not really an experienced member but I hope my advice helps you if you choose to take it :)

So all in all, pretty good! You have a lot of energy so use this to your advantage :lol: keep up the good work