Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Desperate need for workout guidance !!

creeker

Hi everybody ! so my problem is that been working out almost couple years and seems that I've been stuck with my strength level.. so everybody help me get stronger and give your opinion what kind of workout schedule should i have . I train 3 times a week .. MONDAY,WEDNESDAY,FRIDAY .almost always

i weight 213lbs

im 5,74 feet tall

my current strength level.

pushup:50

pullup: 20-23

backlever:10sec

frontlever:not there yet

free handstand : 30 sec max

free handstand partial pushups : 3

handstand pushup against wall : about 10

training usually takes about 1

in future i would like to have strength level where i can easily do free handstand pushups , muscle ups , and maybe planche to handstand

so I'm asking what kind of my training schedule should do without losing endurance in long reps.. thank you in advance for your opinions, thoughts

I am not an expert at all, but i will give you some advice that may help you.

Do static work (FBP) every day if you train 3 days a week.

- Choose 3 FBP and work them on Monday (L-sit, HS, planche progressions), rotate them on Wednesday (do BL, FL and ring support or planche leans) and work the first 3 again on Friday

Try to get 60 sec total work for each position divided in sets. If your max HS is 40 sec, the sets will long 20 sec. 3 sets x 20 sec = 60 sec work

- Combine them with a FBE for each plane of movement (horizontal/vertical/multiplane)

- Do a push and pull exercise for selected plane of movement each day (M/W/F). Choose a challenging exercise so you could do between 3 and 5 reps. Work 3 or 4 sets.

FX Push ups (3 x 5)

Horizontal Rows (3 x 5)

- Add some wrist pushups or muscle-up transistions (form support to dead hang, negative muscle-ups, kipping muscle ups) to start allowing your joints to develop to thougher moves