Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bodybuilder doing full planche! wtf?

dacicsak

I wonder how he can do this. Maybe was he a gymnast before? He cant do it only with weights...and why a bodybuilder train for planche... he was definitely a gymnast before... O.o

Just goes to show you the superiority of bodybuilding methods.

:mrgreen:

If you really think about it, the planche on the ground isn't THAT advanced. It is even in the FSP of the BtGB which is for basic strength. Wait to see if he presses from an IC through a Maltese to an Inverted cross before you start changing your regime LOL.

If you look at the legends of strength, from over a hundred years ago- even the truly huge ones (can't remember the name... but he would give this guy a run for his money any day- looked a bit bigger) were doing quite allot of gymnastic work- Guy in question would round off his body building performances/ tensing with an L sit to handstand.

If you really think about it, the planche on the ground isn't THAT advanced. It is even in the FSP of the BtGB which is for basic strength. Wait to see if he presses from an IC through a Maltese to an Inverted cross before you start changing your regime LOL.

Post a video of you doing this.

Is it because you actually are interested in seeing my planche? Or are you just trying to call me out on my statement? :D If it is the second one, then the planche really isn't that advanced. It is still difficult, but it isn't advanced. Coach even wrote that it is attainable by most hard working people.

I actually have two videos though my phone won't let either of them be uploaded to youtube. I will have to have my girlfriend take it for me when I get time.