Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

upcoming Australian seminar

Blythe Tait

John Sapinoso

The seminar changed my entire outlook on training; where I'm at, what my goals should be and how to get there. Coach's approach is very methodical, meticulous and steady. More important is the kind of character he imparts on his athletes; this character is apparent in Dillon who is also a great teacher.

The course is very well structured, and at the same time Coach and Dillon ensure that each participant's questions are fully satisfied and form / execution is up to par.

Great experience, an absolute must for anyone looking to improve their training and enjoy it on a deeper level.

Very glad to have taken part in this with everyone!

Its great to see so many long time members, amongst them some of the most advanced on the forum found so much worthwhile at the seminar. It does really change one's perspective.

Joshua Naterman

Sounds like everyone had a great time! I'm glad to hear it!

I think one of the important take homes is how important rope climbing is. I'm in the process of transitioning into a good bit of rope climbing over the rest of this year, week by week, and I think it's going to lead to even better gains.

The main thing that i took home from the seminar is to take it slow and build the proper foundation first. All my FSP work has changed down to the most basic level preceding what came from the book and I'm still struggling with doing that without long rests between each set.

There's also a lot of good prehab and bodyline drills which is the kind of information that I was hoping to come away with.

The Hungarian and stall bar series will be a lot of fun to try out on the kids I'm coaching as well, not so much for them though.

Big thanks to Coach and Dillon for coming all the way Melbourne for 3 days work.

I hope that it can happen again next year

Tim