Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Weird Biceps pain

Rower

Hello everyone,

recently I experienced a very weird form of biceps pain. It occurs when doing wide grip pull-ups, especially during the descend phase. I can also feel it during back levers, although it hurts much less... Chin Ups work quite well.

I have had tendonitis before, and it doesn't feel like it at all. I know that a diagnosis via internet is pretty much impossible, even without the language barrier, but i was wondering if someone here has had the same problem.

Maybe I pulled a muscle...

Hello everyone,

recently I experienced a very weird form of biceps pain. It occurs when doing wide grip pull-ups, especially during the descend phase. I can also feel it during back levers, although it hurts much less... Chin Ups work quite well.

I have had tendonitis before, and it doesn't feel like it at all. I know that a diagnosis via internet is pretty much impossible, even without the language barrier, but i was wondering if someone here has had the same problem.

Maybe I pulled a muscle, but I did not notice any bruises or whatsoever...

In doubt the best is rest, take 3 days or more... or do some high rep curls (15-25) on the begining and on the end of training ...

Thanks, I will do that. Well, not exactly resting, but I will do no pull ups for the rest of the months and no statics as well.

Man, I was so exited to finally start the WODs again...