Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chest muscles

gymnasticfev

Can anybody mention good bodyweight chest exercises ( I dont have personal rings)

Please dont name the first hit you get on google

say, the bodyweight standard of a bence press??

And if please name the best chess exercises on bar (how can you concentrate a pull up onto your chest muscles)

Thanks in advance

i was a poor college kid back then and stuffed my old useless dumbells into my college backpack and did pushups wearing it. My chest blew up in size and it only took 3 months. people thought i benched lol

• 2 weeks later...

Pseudo planche push ups, there are variations with your feet on the floor- others where you walk up the wall a bit as you do them- they are used in the buildup to a planche, and then planche push ups (both also, fantastic chest exercises)

If you have a pull up bar, back levers hit the chest quite hard in my experience- and if you are able to get above the bar, and it's stable, all sorts of possibility's open up!

Handstands, and handstand push ups work the upper chest allot, although they focus on the shoulders- these are a great overall exercise, and I urge you to do them, if not already!

Dips on the bar are good, so are muscle ups (Personally find them easier on the bar, but this is not always the case)

The best chest exercises are done with rings, or paralell bars though- ring dips are allot harder than any dips on a bar, especially Bulgarian dips!

Joshua Naterman
i was a poor college kid back then and stuffed my old useless dumbells into my college backpack and did pushups wearing it. My chest blew up in size and it only took 3 months. people thought i benched lol

Weighted push ups = win.