Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wall walks

mikelmarion

mikelmarion

Hi guys, New poster here. I have a question about the wall walks. Right now i can get about 45 sec nonstop. So should i keep doing 45 seconds thru the day to reach 10 min? If i can only do 45 seconds now, is it okay to do everyday? I know the coach said 10 min only twicw a week. Does that include 45 secs?

Hi guys, New poster here. I have a question about the wall walks. Right now i can get about 45 sec nonstop. So should i keep doing 45 seconds thru the day to reach 10 min? If i can only do 45 seconds now, is it okay to do everyday? I know the coach said 10 min only twicw a week. Does that include 45 secs?

aren't you talking about Wall RUNS?

If so, then it would be cool if you do 5 x 45s or 10 x 45s once or twice a week, with rest intervals 20-25 seconds. I think your shoulders will enjoy that :lol:

Joshua Naterman

Don't be afraid to start with just 3-4 sets and add a set every few weeks. Taking it slow is smart with this stuff!

I would use sets of 30s on, 45s off. 30-30 works for awhile but eventually you wind yourself, it depends on how many sets you're looking to do. 5 or 6, sure; 10 or 12, uck.