This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

TANSTAAFL-The Epoch of Man...umm, I mean, WO Log

Started by Josh Schmitter, July 14, 2011 · 224 Replies · 10,542 Views

Josh Schmitter

Sleep: Felt pretty damn good actually. Took 1g turmeric before bed so I don't know if that helped, but my back is feeling pretty good. Also kept the board w/ the addition of a very thin yoga mat(on top of a sleeping bag and blanket). I'm a little sore, but feeling much better.

Eats:

9:15am- water, half large orange

10:30am-water, loads of chicken w/ gelatin and skin, handful of mixed nuts, spoonful coc. oil(Might stop IF for a little while, perhaps going back to a full fasting for 1-2 days a week..just hungry these days in the morning).

12:30pm-some homemade bone broth, sweet potato w/ butter and cinnamon, 1oz liver, 2000IU Vit D, 1g Vit C

1pm-coffee

1:25pm-greens, berries, 1cup raw milk

1:30-2:45pm-milk, berries, greens, white potato

3pm-1oz liver, 4000IU vit D, 1g Vit C, more broth(no mag)

4-5pm-bunch of canned salmon w/ bones + skin in homemade mayo(lots of olive/coc. oil, eggs and mustard), 15mg zinc, 720mg turmeric.

-Also had a couple brownies and choc. left over(not at my house)...I believe I'm paying now with some stomach/gas issues. Again I'm glad I didn't go overboard too as I thought about it, but didn't. Normally I would say, oh well, I had some crap, then eat about 4 ice cream cones and a quart of ice cream(both of which were available).

6:30pm-3 sushi rolls(avocado and fish) with wasabi and good amount of ginger, water, 400mg mag, 15mg zinc.

8:20pm-some bone broth, couple bites of ice cream, 1 square dark choc, fish oil, turmeric/ginger.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7976

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD: 3 sets

[-4 Chair Dips(2121)/1:40 rest

-4 Pull ups(2121)/1:40 rest

-Ring Strength 1(minus MU + roll)

-Lower Leg Prehab A/B

-5min Rest]

5x15s/60s rests

-Tuck L-sit Hang(90/90)

-XR Plank Hold

-German Hang

2x10 Wall Ext(303 tempo)

Notes:

-Felt about the same as last time: tough, but doable. We'll see about adding another set of dips/pulls next time around. Pulls still rough for last rep of the set.

-Pre-reqs felt pretty good, little disappointed in the dips/pulls being so hard still, but oh well.

Other:

Ido's Shoulder/Scap Routine, 3x10 dislocates

Josh Schmitter

Sleep: Pretty good. Little restless at times, but didn't feel sore upon waking. Also didn't feel dead tired. Felt like I was maybe toward the end of a cycle, but not quite there.

Eats:

8:30am-water, half orange

11:30pm-4 scrambled eggs, 2 applegate sausages, onions, 1 large portabello/bunch of baby, some cheese, 740mg Turmeric, 1g Vit C, 6000IU Vit D. All chased down with 1 square dark choc. and ice cream.

1:05pm-Regular Large Fage yogurt...Not sure why I'm hungry an hour and change later.

2:10pm-coc. oil, handful mixed nuts, few more bites ice cream/dark choc. load of spinach and mixed greens...still going?

3:30pm-water, picked a bunch of leftover chicken.

6:30pm-some chicken breast in alfredo sauce w/ broccoli and more salad, 15mg zinc, 400mg mag, 1g vit C.

8:30pm-coc oil, turmeric/ginger

Other:

Novel Movements for wrist

some lower back/hip stuff

Josh Schmitter

Sunday:sleep ok, little uncomfortable w/ the board...think I'm going to look for a foam mat of sorts to put on it. Back felt great all day though, which is surprising as I was at the cpu most of it. Ate regularly except for a little binge of ice cream, nuts, and dark choc.

Monday

Sleep:Same as yesterday...little restless towards the early morn w/ the board, but still feel rested/good upon waking.

Eats:

8:30am-some orange, water

12:20pm-some leftover sloppy joe, bit of mixed veggies, liver, sweet potato w/ butter + cinnamon, 1g Vit C, 4000IU Vit D.

1pm-coffee

1:30pm-greens/berries, 1 cup raw milk

1:40-3pm-2 small white potatoes, 1 cup raw milk, little coc. oil.

3pm-greens, berries, 1g Vit C, 400mg mag.

3:30pm-liver, 2000IU Vit D, 720mg turmeric, little coc. oil.

4:15pm-4 eggs, water

6:10pm-Some white fish, kale, broccoli, 400mg mag, 15mg zinc, bit of white rice cooked in bone broth.

8:50pm-tumeric/ginger, 1 spoon coc. oil. little water.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7995

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

3 sets of each/rx'd rests:

15s L-sit(90/90) + 5 Tempo Chair Dips(5 full, 4 full/1 foot assist ascent, 3 full/2 foot assist ascent)

15s GH + 5 Tempo Chins(2,3,4 pallet bands respectively/last set broken 3,2)

15s L-sit hang(90/90) + 5 Tempo HLL

10 BWW(5,5)

Notes:

-Pre-reqs felt really good again today.

-WU sets = some chin up grip rows, foot supported chair dips

-First set of chins was mostly 2 pallet bands as 1 snapped during the first rep. Perhaps the time for safety glasses is in order...I guess they are more appropriate for lever assistance, etc. when you not supporting as much weight. Perhaps I'll pick up some real bands soon. Also I should have used 4 bands the whole time...grip/forearms were working way to hard w/ this tempo which always hurts my ability to work the HLL...I know better when there's a long iso hold for TUT...eh.

-The HLL weren't as bad as expected, but I just realized I only did 5. Wouldn't have been able to do 6 w/out either taking more rest or breaking sets.

Josh Schmitter

Sleep: Not awful, but not great. Up probably around 6ish and in and out 'til around 8:45am

Eats:

9am-half banana, water

12pm-liver, sweet potato w/ butter + cin, some salmon, dark choc square, 2 bites ice cream.

1pm-coffee

1:35pm-greens/berries, 1 cup raw milk

1:40-2:40pm-1 cup raw milk, some coc. oil, white potato, greens/berries, 400mg mag, 1g Vit C.

4-5pm-Loads of fish, homemade mayo(little too much), broccoli, white rice cooked in bone broth, liver, 15mg zinc, 720mg turmeric, 4000IU Vit D, water

6:30pm-2 chicken drumsticks w/ skin and some bone, 15mg zinc, 400mg mag, some valerian and fenegreek,

9pm-some coc. oil. 1 square dark choc, bit of ice cream and Peanut butter(it's back in the house...grrr), turmeric/ginger

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7998

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD: 4 rounds/rx'd rests

2 L-sit press to Tuck PL(as far into as possible)

7 XR Pushups

2 L-sit press to Tuck PL

5 Chair Dips(Last set broken/4,2...still had foot assist ascent for those last 2)

2 L-sit press to Tuck PL

3 Pike Pushups (49in from wall)

2x10 Wrist Pushups on knees

Notes:

-Very tough. Pre-reqs felt eh. XR Pushups hard, but only really shaky during end of last set. Dips very rough. Pike Pushups could have probably went a little harder.

Josh Schmitter

Sleep: Felt good. Added a layer of puzzle mat on my board...seemed to help a lot. Probably slept 11:30pm-9am. Just waiting for my camping pad to come in, then I should be able to get rid of everything except that.

Eats:

11am-1 chicken drumstick, coc. oil. 1 square dark choc.

12pm-black tea

3-4pm-some cottage cheese, bunch of white fish, some leftover bone broth rice, broccoli and kale, all with a bunch of butter and cheese melted on top. 15mg zinc, valerian root, fenegreek, 720mg turmeric, 6000IU Vit D. Also got my hands on an, albeit small, bag of choc. truffles...which were soon gone. Probably around 800cals, but it's ok, because the only oils were palm kernel and coconut :).

6:45pm-some steak, veggies and salad, bit of sweet/white potato in olive oil, 1g Vit C, 400mg mag, 15mg zinc.

8:50pm-turmeric/ginger, coc oil, cod liver oil.

Other:

-Lower Leg prehab A/B

-Ido's Shoulder/Scap routine 3/10 dislocates

Josh Schmitter

Sleep:Felt good. Little restless here and there, slept til round 9 again. I think I might have to start forcing myself to get up a little earlier so I can get to sleep a little earlier. Little schedule change.

Eats:

9:30am-1/2 orange, water

12:30pm-beef kidney w/ onions + butter, sweet potato w/ butter + cinnamon, 1g Vit C, 2000IU Vit D.

1pm-coffee

1:30-2:30pm-greens/berries, 2 cups raw milk, 400mg mag, 1g Vit C, white potatoes.

4pm-4 eggs, some more kidney, turmeric, 15mg zinc, salad.

6:20pm-mixed salad with bunch of chicken, 15mg zinc, 400mg mag, few bites ice cream/p. butter.

10pm-late nite bites of ice cream, peanut butter, some nuts, cod liver oil, turmeric/ginger...ya know, the regular.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8012

General WU

Ido's Squat Routine

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD:3 rounds/rx'd rests

5 GHR Half

10 OH Lunges(+23kg plate, stepping forward rounds 1+3, back 2nd round)

20m Sled Sprint(≈110lbs, in grass, slight decline x2, incline x1)

4 Supine Wipers(+5lbs)

3x10 Hip Ext(60s set rest)

-2x10 front/side(2121)

-1x10 circle(10s)

Notes:

-Everything felt really good. Was surprised the sled sprinting felt so good with much more weight than I usually have. OH lunges were slightly off, but only a balance issue.

-Hip Ext. done about an hour after WOD, along with Leg Day Stretching. Tough as usual.

Josh Schmitter

Sleep: Eh, not too good. Felt like death this morning after laser tag last night. Also had a late nite snack of crap so that didn't help I'm sure. Just felt restless all night. Back has been feeling pretty good overall though the past week or so. Sciatica bothering me a little on the left side at laser tag last night, not pain, just discomfort...it always seems to happen for a day or so after Supine wipers...then gone.

Eats:

8:30am-bit of banana, water

10am-some bone broth

12:30pm-beef kidney, sweet potato w/ butter + cinnamon, 1g Vit C, 4000IU Vit D, some leftover steak.

1pm-coffee

1:30pm-greens/berries, 1 cup raw milk.

1:45-2:45pm 1 cup raw milk, white potatoes, coc. oil

2:50pm-400mg mag, 1g Vit C, 720mg turmeric, coc. oil, greens/berries.

4pm-4 eggs, some more kidney, 15mg zinc, some kale, 2000IU Vit D, Way too much(like 20oz much) ice cream and some cookies. been a while since I ate some crap. Eh, I'm ok with it. Not gonna stress.

9:15pm-water, mag, zinc, turmeric/ginger. Skipped out on dinner cause the crap eating sesh earlier.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8019

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD:

1x10 Wrist Pushups on Knees

4 x 21 steps forward + back Plank Walks, about a minute rest between each.

1x5 Pike Box Press HeS

1x10 Straddle Box Press HeS

HS Cycles(Stomach to Wall/floor HS): Wrist about 5" away from wall

-1x11 cycles 30s on/1min rest

3min Rest

-1 more cycle

-1x10 wrist pushups on knees

Notes:

-Plank Walks I got a little more systematic. I average about 7 steps forward and back for a CWW, so I'm working with that template for now. I did the Plank Walk equivalent of 12 CWW in this current set up.

-Very happy added another cycle to the first set. I am almost at all 12 unbroken, and will probably try it as such next time. It was hard, but not as killer as usual.

-Again, another night of not optimal sleep and laser tag(i.e. extra work), followed by a really good feeling WO. I imagine there is an explanation for this...perhaps in one of the too many exercise books on my too read list.

Josh Schmitter

Weekend was good. Sleep ok(just got my camping mat, so I have been using only that on a board. It's a little harder than what I was using so I think I'll get used to it in a week or so). Eating all pretty good/normal. Did Slizz's Shoulder stretch, some lower back/hip stuff, lower leg prehab...I'm sure I did some lacrosse ball/trigger point stuff as well.

Monday:

Sleep:Felt pretty good. Just need to start getting up earlier

Eats:

Going to forgo writing down eating for a few days, possibly longer. Just very time consuming, and have a lot else higher on the priority plate these days.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8044

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD: 4 rounds/Rx'd Rests

2 – Body Levers(Straddle)

8 – Pull ups(4 Pallet Band)

2 – Body Levers(Straddle)

8 – Body Rows(Slightly lower than usual, probably around [degrees]160[/degrees])

2 – Body Levers(Straddle)

1 – 10 Towel Rows(almost standing)

Notes:

-Everything really good today, including pre-reqs.

-Scaling back to Body Levers instead of Neg. Tuck Front Pulls really helped, as that usually kills my grip/forearms, making all the rest of the pulling very difficult. This let me focus a bit more on slowing down with the pull ups and rows.

Josh Schmitter

Sleep: Kinda crappy. Felt in and out from 2am on.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8058

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD: 3 sets

[-4 Chair Dips(2121)/1:40 rest

-4 Pull ups(2121)/1:40 rest

-Ring Strength 1(minus MU + roll)

-Lower Leg Prehab A/B

-5min Rest]

5x15s/60s rests

-Tuck L-sit Hang(90/90)

-XR Plank Hold

-German Hang

2x10 Wall Ext(303 tempo)

Notes:

-Did not add another set to pulls/dips. Still very trying today, but that could partially be due to the Dy Pull day yesterday, and not getting good sleep last night.

Josh Schmitter

Sleep: Crap, crap and more crap...but it might have to do with a combo of what I have eaten of late(see first 3 words), and switching to sleeping on a board with a thin pad. Going to see it through for a while though.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8080

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD:3 sets each/rx'd rests

15s German Hang + 3 Tempo Chins

15s Lsit(90/90) + 5 Tempo Pike Push ups(1st step)

15s Lsit Hang(90/90) + 5 Tempo Body Levers(Flat Tuck)

10 BWW(5,5...few steps)

Notes:

-WU sets were 2x3 rows and 2x5 pike pushups on 2/1 step)

-Tried the Pike Pushups 49in from wall on the floor...no dice w/ the tempo. Also started with Straddle Negatives for body levers, but again, with tempo couldn't keep it up.

-All FBE were to failure at last rep of set 2+3

-Also booking flight for the seminar this weekend...so there's that :).

Other:

-Ido's Shoudler/Scap routine(3x10 dislocates)

-Lower Leg Prehab A/B

Josh Schmitter

Skipped Fridays WOD.

Sleep: Still kinda blah. Going to keep rocking the board w/camping pad for a bit. Waking up a little sore, but I haven't really found the perfect position for myself yet.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8114

General WU

Ido's Squat Routine

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD:Rests as Rx'd

3x5 Weighted RLL(15lbs)

3x10 SLS unweighted

3x5 Arch ups unweighted(2120)

4x15s Straddle L bent(60s sets)

Notes:

-First time I actually tried RLL not from a Headstand. 15lbs was pushing it a little bit. SLS about the same. Arch-ups felt hard, but good.

Maddened

You know, every time I read a WOD, I look for your log because you have the best substitutions for the exercises! For someone who cannot do most of the moves/positions in the WOD, I found your subs really great in helping me to visualise what I can do instead. I wonder if you have a list of the subs you do for the WOD moves or do you just think one up each time? Cos having a list of them would be really sweet.

Thanks very much for being so diligent in posting your log and helping this newbie out. :):D

Josh Schmitter
Maddened said:
You know, every time I read a WOD, I look for your log because you have the best substitutions for the exercises! For someone who cannot do most of the moves/positions in the WOD, I found your subs really great in helping me to visualise what I can do instead. I wonder if you have a list of the subs you do for the WOD moves or do you just think one up each time? Cos having a list of them would be really sweet.

Thanks very much for being so diligent in posting your log and helping this newbie out. :):D

Thanks much for the kind words. I do what I can to try and get the most info out to the most people. I don't have a list, but I have a spreadsheet log as well where I can check what I did that last time the WOD came up. It's a little easier than searching on my forum log, but I usually just remember what my subs are as I have been doing them for a while. Also, if you mean do I have a list of subs I got from somewhere else, only from scouring the forum...yes ALL of it. That has yielded a nice text file full of stuff. I'm hopefully going to get it a bit more organized and possibly put it up as a post. But I go back and forth about that, since I feel it's more beneficial for each individual to find the information themselves...as they will find more information along the way than I could ever give them w/ my summary.

This is what my spreadsheet looks like:

Josh Schmitter

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8123

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-Req WU

WOD:2min rest FBE, 60-90s sets)

1x10 Wrist Pushups(knees)

2x80(+/-) steps Plank Walks(Back and Forth living room x2 per set, feet slightly above hips)

2x5 Pike Box Press HeS

2x10 Straddle Box Press HeS(5min rest)

10 min HS wall runs(First 4 Regular Wall Runs, All subsequent Box HeSPU runs)

-2 x [30s on/60s off x 10]/5min between sets

-1x5 wrist pushups(knees), forgot the other 5 after.

Notes:

-Pretty much the same as last time. Regular wall runs still killer. Might have to try something else eventually with this. Also switched up arch hold in pre-reqs to arms out to the side. That is the one hold that I feel is just working me too hard/not feeling solid. Hollow is close behind, so I might switch the arm position in that too. I will be able to accrue more time this way, as, even though they feel solid much of the time, they are still very hard if not right off the bat, by the last set definitely...not really 'Warm up' style.

Other:

-novel movements for wrist/elboes

-nightly lotus stretching

Josh Schmitter

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8140

General WU

Wrist Routine

Pre-Req WU

WOD:4 rounds/rx'd rests

2x7 step forward/back Plank Walks, feet hip height

3 Box HeSPU Neg(3s)

2x7 step forward/back Plank Walks, feet hip height

5 Pike Pushups(49in)

2x7 step forward/back Plank Walks, feet hip height

7 Pike Pushups(2nd step)

2x10 Wrist Pushups(knees)

Notes:

-Felt good about my subs today. Everything seemed to be in order...not to say they are the best, or even preferred...but I will continue to think so until I know otherwise :).

Josh Schmitter

General WU(cut down alot)

FSP Pre-Req WU

Wrist Routine(did later after WOD)

WOD: 3 sets

[-4 Chair Dips(2121)/1:40 rest

-4 Pull ups(2121)/1:40 rest

-Ring Strength 1(minus MU + roll)

-Lower Leg Prehab A/B

-5min Rest]

5x15s/60s rests

-Tuck L-sit Hang(90/90)

-XR Plank Hold

-German Hang

2x10 Wall Ext(303 tempo)-about an hour later.

Notes:

-Felt really off today. Not much focus and very tired. Kept the same as last workout(again), was very hard.

Josh Schmitter

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8164

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD:3 sets each/rx’d Rests

15s GH + 5 Tempo Rows(body angle about 160 degrees)

15s Lsit(90/90) + 5 Tempo XR push ups

15s Lsit Tuck Hang(90/90) + 5 Tempo HLL(mostly 90/90) Last set 5+2

10 BWW(5,5)

Notes:

-Tough today. WU sets were rows(about 145 degrees) 2x5, and push ups 2x5(2nd set hands a little behind shoulders). Tried full rows again, but that top static hold is just too much. The rings are supposed to be touching the chest at the top correct?

-Push ups very hard, HLL grip was failing as per usual. Had to break up the last set. I killed grip too hard in the rows I think as I did them a little lower than normal.

Other:

-Ido's Shoulder/Scap Routine, 3x10 dislocates w/ band

-Lower leg prehab A/B

Josh Schmitter

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8172

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD:4 rounds/rx'd rests

GH Pulls: 1 full, 1 Negative(6s)

10 Towel Rows standing

GH Pulls: 1 full, 1 Negative(6s)

8 Body Rows(about [degrees]160[/degrees])

GH Pulls: 1 full, 1 Negative(6s)

8 Pulls ups (4 pallet band)

Notes:

-Feeling a little off again today, esp. for Pre-reqs. They are just feeling really tough lately, even changing arm position of arch/hollow hold. The WOD actually felt pretty good. I thought it would be a little rougher due to my forearm fatigue from yesterday's, but all was well.

Other:

-Pulled a nice fall playing some light soccer this evening. The total kick the ball, ball not there, leg swings up, bam. Left side of the body..elbow and lower back getting it pretty hard. Sciatica rocking pretty hard, but now(few hours later) feels much better. I don't even know how it happened...we weren't even playing a game, just juggling. Going to do some extra prehab stuff and hopefully should be ok.

Josh Schmitter

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8182&p=73351#p73351

Skipping due to light back injury yesterday. oh yes, it was on driveway.

It already feels much better, but my regular spot that used to bother me all the time(and hasn't in a good while) is really hurting, so I'm not pushing anything.

Josh Schmitter

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8216

Skipped again. Took a nice 4 day weekend rest with lots of prehab stuff. Going to start back in on Monday hopefully.

Josh Schmitter

http://gymnasticbodies.com/forum/viewto ... =12&t=8218

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

Ido's Squat Routine

WOD:4 rounds/rx'd rests

5m Senders(no obstacles today, just varying jump heights)

12 Squat Jumps

5m Senders

8 Box Jumps(reg. height)

5m Senders

4 Depth Jumps(off car)

-Standard Leg Day Stretching

Notes:

-Everything felt pretty good. Nothing great, but not death either.

Other:

-Lower leg Prehab A/3x20 ankle circles in each direction(120 circles total each foot) before bed.

Josh Schmitter

http://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/vi ... =12&t=8224

General WU

Wrist Routine

Pre-req WU

WOD: 3 sets

[-4 Chair Dips(2121)/1:40 rest

-4 Pull ups(2121)/1:40 rest

-Ring Strength 1(minus MU + roll)]

-1 more set of dips/pulls.

5x15s/60s rests

-Tuck L-sit Hang(90/90)

-XR Plank Hold

-German Hang

2x10 Wall Ext(303 tempo) about an hour after WOD.

Notes:

-Was very happy to get to 4x4 of dips/pulls today. The pulling was pretty rough on the last set, dips I probably could have eeked out 1 more set. All the statics felt same as usual: Hard, but doable. GH's are always very rough for me like this at the end of teh workout. On embedded days they are much easier for me.

Josh Schmitter

Sleep:Haven't been posting sleep in a while. Let's just say it has been craptacular. Feel like I'm waking up the in middle of the night, then in a daze for like 4 hours before getting up. I also let the diet slip, eating lots of crap the past week and change, so I've stricted that back up and hopefully all will fall back into place.

WOD:3 sets each/rx'd rests

15s L-sit low + 3 Pulls/3 dips (211 Tempo)

15s German Hang + 5 Tempo HeS RLL

15s L-sit hang(90/90) + 5 Tempo Tuck V-ups

10 BWW(5,5)

Notes:

-This was pretty brutal. Not really sure what I was doing with the dips/pulls with tempo. I really should start doing some false grip stuff anytime there is MU. I can't even do XR dips yet though, so I'm hoping to get 5x5 of regular pulls/dips then start some ring stuff.

-HeS RLL were ridiculous w/ that 4s decent. Last 2-3reps/last 2 sets were almost fall overs. V-ups felt better than that last time I did these w/ tempo.

Josh Schmitter

Sleep:Felt pretty good actually. Laser tag last night so got in around 10ish, read and went to sleep by 11 at the latest. I felt restless again in the early morning, but went back to sleep and felt pretty good upon waking...better than I have in a while anyways.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8254

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD:4 rounds/rx'd Rests

2 L-sit press to Tuck PL(as far as possible)

3 Hopping Pike Pushups(2nd step)

2 L-sit press to Tuck PL

5 clapping Push ups(3rd step)

2 L-sit press to Tuck PL

7 Pushups

2x10 Wrist Pushups(knees)

Notes:

-Best workout in a while. Everything felt great, sub-wise as well as just overall. Was able to press further into Tuck PL than usual. Hopping Pike Pushups can probably move to 1st step or floor next time. Clapping pushups might have been able to do knees. Floor pushups were just right. Again, these possible further subs only apply to this rep scheme.

Josh Schmitter

Sleep:Felt pretty good this morning. Still been off and on, but the diet has just started getting back on track.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8275

General WU

Wrist Routine

Ido's Squat Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD:3 sets/rx'd rests

5 Half GHR(212)

10 OH Lunges(50lbs)

20m Backward Sled Sprint(81ish lbs)

4x15s Straddle L-Bent

Standard Leg Day Stretching

Notes:

-Everything felt good today. Sled a little easy on the slight decline, but did drag it back up after the last round to put it away as well.