This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Falcon's Log

Started by Falcon, March 6, 2011 · 224 Replies · 10,808 Views

Josh Schmitter

Nice. More motivation for me :).

Falcon

Thanks TANS!

Ido's Squat Clinic

Hip Mobility, Side Kick Mobility, Hamstring Mobility

3 Rounds: (4 is such an overkill! and no time left)

10s L-sit 2kg

SLS - 3 Right Leg, 10 Left Leg Negative

5 Half GHR, 5 GHR Negative

5 2kg HeS RLL

SL Calf Raises 40 each 16kg

10 Wrist curls 16kg

8 Biceps curls 16kg

PROTEIN SHAKE!

3x10 Hip Extensions

1 Set of Power Splits

3 sets of PNF Splits

Falcon

Quick 30-40 min session, and then last trampoline session with my friends! Let's do this.

Theraband Shoulders

6 Rounds:

5 Adv. T. FL Row

8 XR PPP Kneeling

6 Body lever as low as possible

10 Minutes Contrast Baths Fullbody

Trampoline Action

Falcon

Okay 2012 Here we go

384382_2612306621156_1059722581_32206340_784382380_n.jpg

405007_2609510631258_1059722581_32205100_625892929_n.jpg (my face was just awful in this one :D)

Left biceps is certainly smaller, that should be because of the injury. - Right is 32cm , left ~30cm

I think I'll be able to do 3x20s tuck PL tomorrow.

Planche:

7s Flat Tuck

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2617629314220

38s Tuck

-------------

I can now hang my rings from a higher place, should have enough clearance to do stuff in hang and handstands. So, workouts should be something like this now:

PL/FL priority

Legs/Stretching (okay I should do more stretching really)

Ring Routines / Pulls, Dips, Presses.

Hopefully I'll create some decent program tomorrow.

Schedule:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday - 16:00-18:00 high ceiling, mats access

Thursday

Friday - 16:00-18:00 high ceiling, mats access

Saturday

Sunday

I will go to sleep now at 21:30 (approx.) That gives me 9.5 hours of sleep - till 7 AM. Should be enough.

Every workout must be done till 19:30.

On monday and thursday I'm back from school at 16:00, so I on those days I have 2 hour window to train.

On Tue, Wen, Fri, I'm back at 14:00, that leaves me with 6 hours of free time, should be enough to fit in 3 hours of training.

Quick Start Test Smith

Cool effects, Falcon. I like the lighting and the smoke :P

Falcon
Patrick Smith said:
Cool effects, Falcon. I like the lighting and the smoke :P

Thanks man! Actually the smoke is coming from me - those pics were taken at last 2011 trampolne session I had with my friends :D For these pics I was showering myself in very hot water for like 5 minutes, and then ran out in the cold (0-2°C), and steam was coming out of me! :D Yea, we always have crazy ideas when it comes to photography, sometimes I'm afraid what will come next :D (We have some plans among the lines of "man on fire") :D :D :D

Quick Start Test Smith

Dang, that's a cool idea! Ever see what you could come up with if you did a some stunts with the same effect? That would be so cool :D

Josh Schmitter
Falcon said:
Patrick Smith said:
Cool effects, Falcon. I like the lighting and the smoke :P

Thanks man! Actually the smoke is coming from me - those pics were taken at last 2011 trampolne session I had with my friends :D For these pics I was showering myself in very hot water for like 5 minutes, and then ran out in the cold (0-2°C), and steam was coming out of me! :D Yea, we always have crazy ideas when it comes to photography, sometimes I'm afraid what will come next :D (We have some plans among the lines of "man on fire") :D :D :D

Words fail :).

Falcon

Patrick: Yes, this year for sure :)

TANS: I know it's a gramatic pile of shit, if you mean that :D Otherwise I don't understand :D

Ido's Squat Clinic

Hip Mobility, Side Kick Mobility, Hamstring Mobility

4 sets - 3 minute rest ---------- 3 SETS (Damn wtf that was hard)

SLS - 15 Left Leg Assisted, 10 Right Leg

5 Half GHR, 5 GHR Negative

10 Lunges 20kg

3 sets - 1 minute rest

30 SL Calf Raises 20kg

3 sets - 2 minute rest

15 Wrist Curls 10kg

8 Biceps Curls 16kg

ah okay yeah.

Josh Schmitter
Falcon said:
TANS: I know it's a gramatic pile of shit, if you mean that :D Otherwise I don't understand :D

...as in, words can do no justice to/cannot describe those pictures. They are really well done artistic/photo wise, and, to me at least, they have an awesome ridiculousness...almost superhero quality. I want to believe that the scratched out face will only add to the ridiculousness and, IMHO, the overall excellence. I mean if it is anything like the faces I'm picturing, you're golden :).

Falcon

Ah, on a second thought, I understood that :D Thanks a lot man :) But this is only the beggining! :twisted:

On the biceps shot I had my eyes closed, so the face was really terrible :D :D I have one with my face but in that one I look totally shocked :D It all happened so fast that I hadn't had the chance to do one of my badass looks :D something like this:

317233_2183753427594_1059722581_31991742_1257731187_n.jpg

:D :D :D

60s T PL - 3x20s + 3 ~10s holds... forearm compressed but FUCK YEAH

90s XR AT FL - 6x15s

5 Rounds:

5 Adv. T. FL Row

4 XR PPP

5 Body lever as low as possible

3 Rounds:

6 ML/PL/BL Press 7kg

6 VT/FL Press 7kg

Philip Chubb

Awesome pictures.

Falcon
PHILIP said:
Awesome pictures.

thank you! :)

Falcon

20s T PL - 4x20s + 4x10s

90s XR AT FL - 6x15s

6 Rounds:

5 Adv. T. FL Row

3 XR PPP + 3 XR PPP negatives

3 Body Lever

10 Wrist curls 10kg

3 Rounds of traditional maltese/victorian fun. :x

Finish with 2x10 Stick Dislocates

Falcon

105s T PL - 7x15s

90s XR AT FL - 6x15s

5 Rounds:

3 XR PPP

2 PB L-sit Press Adv. Tuck Planche (not exactly AT but leaning forward and opening hips as much as possible)

5 Adv. T. FL Row

2 PB L-sit Press Adv. Tuck Planche

4 Body Lever

4-5 10s T PL

Yes, yes, I know about the big volume on planches. Need to push more.

Falcon

Standart Mobility stuff (well just some general warmup)

10x5 Serratus Pushups ( :cry: )

3 Sets

SLS - 7 Left Leg Assisted, 5 Right Leg

5 Half GHR

10 Lunges 20kg

3 sets - 1 minute rest

30 SL Calf Raises 20kg

3 sets - 2 minute rest

15 Wrist Curls 10kg

8 Biceps Curls 16kg

Isometric Stretching.

I knew a long time about my damned left scapula, but it seems that it's really winged, dunno why I got such depressed about it today when taking the pics and upping them on the net. by the way:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 8356_n.jpg

Today's motivational music, I have to finish this one quickly and don't let that thing ruin my week!

p1j6zN7N3Is

BUT I almost forgot about PR set today after school - 4 reps XR pullups with 20kg attached, just to test my pulling strength. Good. good.

Falcon

Pretty cool today.

Ring Strength Series.

Did about 6-7 series

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2682940746965 this is the last one. I was pretty tired then :)

Tuck Bent Arm Press to HS is there, but it's poor :D

Finished with some Wall Extensions, German Hangs.

Then Fullbody 10min. Contrast Showers.

Falcon

~110s T PL - 15s and 10s holds

60s XR AT FL - 4x15s

4 Rounds:

4 XR PPP (dunno if theyre perfect but i like the vascularity on my biceps when i do em) :D

2 PB L-sit Press PL

5 Adv. T. FL Row

2 PB L-sit Press PL

4 Body Lever Negative with 3s hold

There's no such thing as too far. You understand? You push everything as far as you can. You push and you push and you push until it starts pushing back. And then you push some goddamn more.

Next time more reps on LsitPL press.

onward :arrow:

Falcon

Tumbling 'n' shit.

Iso Side Split

Rehab/Prehab set

3 Rounds:

20 Powell Raises

20 Trap3

20 DB Elbows

3 Ring Support Cycles

Finish him!

Fatality.

Falcon

5x5s Adv Tuck Holds

Slizz's method - 2 Rounds of Tuck Planche Deathsets (15s rests) (3 min. between rounds)

4x5s Straddle FL Holds (pike-ish)

75s XR AT FL - 5x15s

4 Rounds:

6 XR PPP

3 PB L-sit Press TPL

5 Adv. T. FL Row

3 PB L-sit Press TPL

5 Body Lever Negative with 3s hold

On the first set when doing Lsit Press TPL I had strange pain in my left biceps tendon, the pain persisted throught the workout so I was doing it very slowly and only on 70%.

Seems like there is some minor strain in the biceps tendon, but it doesn't hurt anymore (10 min POW)

Safe. *relieved face*

Falcon

3 Sets

SLS - 7 Left Leg Assisted, 5 Right Leg

5 Half GHR

10 Lunges 20kg

Isometric Splits

Quick and simple. I hate stretching.

NINTH PAGE WHOOOOOA! ROLL ONNN!!! 8)

Falcon

Some warmup

Double Planches

4 Ring Series...

Dissapointed. Not so good today.

Need more sleep.

Falcon

3x:

5 Powell Raises

20 Blue TB Face Pulls

10 Trap3 Raises Blue TB

20 PB Shrugs

20 DB Elbows

30 Wrist Circles Rice bucket, each direction

Falcon

6x20s HS (haha)

something wierd happened here, wasn't able to contract my muscles, and after few planche attempts fell down to ground and almost fell asleep. maybe Im not as invincible as i thought.

Slizz's method - 1 Round of Tuck Planche Deathsets (15s)

I don't know if I did 3 or 4 rounds:

Max out TPL PU

3 PB L-sit Press TPL

5 Adv. T. FL Row

3 PB L-sit Press TPL

5 Body Lever Negative with 3s hold

Even with my sense for form I can tell these were poor attempts, nothing more.

Smells like...

CNS Shutdown.

That awkward moment when you use so much volume on your straigth arm work and you have CNS shutdown before you get the oppurtunity to destroy your connective tissue.

One of my friends took a few pics of me training stuff in the gym, it was this wednesday, but she gave me the pictures today, I will post them in 20 minutes.

okay that was more than 20 minutes. Eh.

407578_2744553607248_1059722581_32258645_379916725_n.jpg

Support. My left elbow was damaged that day, that should explain the smaller turnout on the left side. Looks solid.

402300_2744519086385_1059722581_32258638_1622955849_n.jpg

BackLever.

403193_2744529966657_1059722581_32258641_767415268_n.jpg

Strap HS

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5024_n.jpg

Double Planche. Still not good.

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 7381_n.jpg

Were close on this one I think.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 9480_n.jpg TODAY'S TRAMPOLINE :)

Falcon

Tuck PL

3x20s (1m rests)

Max: ~25s

3x:

10 on x 5 off x 10 on (45s rests)

Max: ~22s

Deathset

Max: ~16s

Rehab:

3 curcuits, no rest.

5 Powell Raises 2kg

20 Blue TB Pull Aparts

10 Trap3 Raises Blue TB

20 PB Shrugs

20 DB Elbows 2kg

30s XR Support

30 Wrist Circles Rice bucket, each direction

2 sets, 2m rest

3 RTO Dips

5s Straddle FL

6 Undergrip Assisted Koreans

8 Front Pulls (Tuck up, AT down) - sooo weak in those

shake

2x10 Stick Dislocates

Contrast Showers