Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

monster triceps?

Timy7

so either with my rings or on the ground I can get a vert taxing workout on any muscle group.

however my triceps are lacking, and can't find much gymnastic wise to really tax them?

anyone have any ideas or recommendations?

dips don't do much for me, tricep extensions on rings are alright,

appreciate any insight

Do HeSPU but 1/2 ROM, dips, like on the other exercice you do, it make the triceps is all the time under pressure.

About the triceps extension, increase the height, put your feet on a support and a bar/ring very low,, then increase the height of the support where you put your feet as you get stronger.

Or do them weighted.

• 3 weeks later...

In combo with dips ect..

Iv found Psuedo Planche pushups and working to get your hands near your waist work the triceps alot. There was a time when i did a set of 10 everyday for warming up.. my Tris got huge. If on the floor gets to easy, you can then start doing them on the rings.

For awhile i was only doing Psuedo Planche pushups, and nothing else.. Then when i came back to full training again, i found my shouders were being pulled forward and iv had shoulder issues ever since. I.e i had "bench press syndrome" so just be aware of that... Always work your body equally!

Dillon Zrike

How are your headstand pushups? If they are fairly easy try working diamond headstand pushups. Put your thumb and index finger together just like if you were doing diamond pushups. Obviously this would be done with feet on the wall. It's pretty difficult, so just slowly bring your hands closer together until you eventually get your hands to touch. Your triceps will explode.

Dillon

Ahah nice one Dillon, Diamond HeSPU looks crazy, especially freestanding.

I never tried it, i'll try them in my next workout.

thanks to bring me attention on them again :)

Joshua Naterman

A beast like you can always think about putting a weight vest on too hahaha!