Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LDISOS and Dynamic exercices

cccp22

Hello all,

I have 2 questions that hopefully some one can answer. One how can i complex LDISO's into WOD schedule for max benefit.

2 are there any knee flexion and or upper back (as in row variations) that are dynamic?

Brandon Green

Functionally doing the basic FSP's does just about the same thing. It will just take some time before you're holding a support or hang for 3-5m. This is not going to really happen with the planche or either lever unless you are merely doing the first progression of each exercise.

Knee flexion? Perhaps holding the bottom of a SLS but try to hold it 1 inch from the bottom or hole of the squat or start 1 inch from the top and work down. Working from the bottom is more about building the mobility whereas top is for strength.

Knee and hip flexion could be worked by squat stance ala sumo or demi-plie ("stick" position in gymnastics). Wouldn't a lunge or bulgarian split squat incorporate knee flexion as well?

Upper back isos? I would think any of the FL progressions would work. Start off with holding the horizontal body row for time.