Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fix your shoulder pain!

Joshua Naterman

• 1 month later...

This got to be magic! I've been struggeling with shoulder pain for about three weeks and now after I watched your video and did the stretching I probably know the cause AND got rid of the pain very quickly. Of course I'll still have to see if the pain will stay away from me in the future but right now I'm really happy I found this thread.

Thank you so much for making this video!

• 2 months later...
Andrew Graham

i found this link and the exercises are very beneficial to shoulder rehab and prehab AFTER POSTURE AND ANY UNDERLYING CAUSE HAS BEEN ADDRESSED!

• 1 year later...
frederickson

Hi all, sorry to be bringing back an old thread (don't know if that's ok here). I definitely have the forward-shoulder problems that you mention in the video. I'm a rock climber and that's quite common for us. No matter how I try to do these stretches, I get pain in my biceps. I have a bit of tendinitis in my biceps as well (both origin and insertion tendons) from climbing. I do my very best to keep my shoulders back and pushed into the ground, but as far as I can see the mechanics of this stretch still do resemble a basic biceps stretch against the wall. Any suggestions? Am I missing something here?

EDIT: I guess what I'm really asking is: why does the arm have to be straight in this stretch, isn't the only effect of that to stretch the biceps? Therefore, why can't this stretch be performed in a doorway with the palms against the door, elbows pointed backwards, and shoulders retracted.

• 1 year later...