Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WOOOP !!!

Rick

Well guys thanks to your imput and all the very useful infomation on here Last night during a random handbalencing session I completed my first straight arm v lift at a height of 6"1' / 185cm and weighing 94kg or 14stone 10 or 207Lbs :P

After being sinical and negetive for the past year thinking at my weight and height that I wouldnt ever acomplish any form of planche work or really anything else apart from tumbling I didnt train with a possitive attitude this ment I didnt progress for the entire year and this just reiforced my belief, About a week ago I had a thorght and realised that my mental aproach was obviously stopping me and I needed to believe in myself and what do you know Im now working

.3 sets of 20 sec holds for advanced tuck planche

.I can now perform handstand lifts.

.my handstand work is getting better everyday.

.I can now hold 10 second back and front levers.

And my general gymnastic skills are improving amazingly

It just shows that unless you have the correct mental attitude Progress in the gymnastic world is nearly impossible :P

Thankyou all for your imputs and help and I will surly be bringing out a progress video for you all to critisize and give me help with :P

It just shows that unless you have the correct mental attitude Progress in the gymnastic world is nearly impossible :P

Very nice skills!!! Keep up the good work mate :D

Alvaro Antolinez

Great! congratulations!. I must add that hidden limits created by ourselfs (or that are inoculated by society or family ) really are a big part of the problems people actually has to face in daily live (not only in sports). I used to think that it was not in my capabilities to be fit or strong or ripped, and recently(mostly due to this forum) I realized that all the limits were in my mind. So here I am working towards my goals! and improving beyond my expectations ( a very modest expectations I had :oops: ) :D